It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein’s Mystery Bank Came Alive After His Death

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I concur with everything you wrote. By the fact that there is no photographic evidence of Epstein since March, I’m pretty sure this was a setup from the getgo. His dental and fingerprint records were probably switched decades ago. It was very convenient them finally releasing death photos 4.5 months after the fact.

This reminds me of something. Oh yeah, just like Bin Laden being dumped in to the sea.... mmmhhhmmmm

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The world is a massive place. With the right people behind it, I'm sure he could live in realative comfort for many years. Shave his hair off, grow a beard, wear some glasses.

The whole thing is fascinating. sad for those involved obviously.

He had so much dirt on so many high up people, why not just kill him? Why leave it to chance and put him on an island to eventually let those secrets out?
edit on Fri, 21 Feb 2020 08:16:46 -0600082022020000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Southern Country International received millions of dollars

Jeffrey Epstein’s Mystery Bank Came Alive After His Death

Well snap...seems Jeffie actually owned a bank in the Virgin Islands. This bank was designed to do business with other offshore banks so its dodgy.

Thr crazy thing is....some 15 milliona dollars was transferred intothe bank AFTER Jeffies death.

This bank had not had any transactions at all, yet bam, all of a sudden 12 mill goes in!

Is this Jeffies hiding expenses? Or andirty friend trying to skim some money off a dead guy?

Either way....the scandal of this dude runs deeeeeep.

So which is it 12 or 15? Anyway, I do not believe the guy is dead, I think they "disappeared" him and he is alive and well, too many powerful people were worried, he had to have evidence hidden away to protect himself.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
As others have stated, this is just the tip of the iceberg. The Light has entered our system and there are far more revelations to come. Epstein was not a pawn, he was a willing participant, but he did not know where his energy was being directed i.e. 4d STS.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It's quite strange just how little info there is coming from the Epstein investigation...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join