It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi actually practiced tearing midway through SOTU -LOL

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She has cracked and broke down !! 😆 😃 😆

Top Democrat Pelosi says ripping up Trump's speech was 'courteous' | AFP

Asked by a reporter why she ripped up her copy of Donald Trump's State of the Union address, top US Democrat Nancy Pelosi replies: "Because it was the courteous thing to do, considering the alternatives." SOUNDBITE

Considering the alternative to what I wonder..?

Wiping her wrinkled old ass..?

She should know by now that Presidential speeches are written on premium paper..

It's nowhere near the texture of the Industrial grade Sandpaper she normally has to use..!!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Provided without obvious comment.

18 U.S. Code § 2071.Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

18 U.S. Code § 2071.Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
U.S. Code

(a)Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b)Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

ETA: www.politifact.com...

Still funny, because frankly, debatable.
edit on 5-2-2020 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Like I said in another thread: It doesn't matter. We aren't removing a multiple-time Speaker of the House for tearing up a speech and making a spectacle of herself. This kind of talk just makes you (plural, not you specifically) look weak.

Sane people have to start being the grownups again. Almost everyone but the rabid partisans on each side want to see grownups in office. Be the grownups.

The answer is just letting her look like a child while Republicans become grownups. (Or should be, heavens know I have little enough faith in that happening.)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: eletheia

All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players
Performers and portrayers
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage

Living in the Limelight
The universal dream

For those who think and feel it approaches the unreal!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Pelosi says Trump was sedated at the SOTU Address !!!!!!

Pretty obvious she herself was !!

Typical Democrat BS to accuse somebody else for what you are guilty of 😆 😆 😆

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If she was smart she could have only ripped 1/2 of he pages and then stated she only ripped up the pages where Trump lied while protecting the pages where he mentioned all the people they recognized. She could have just ripped random pages and said this, but then she is not smart.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Next year, IF (wow, that's a a big "if") the Dems hold the House, President Trump should take a full step to his Left during the address. No screen time for Pelosi.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Huh. According to congressman Mike Johnson, the copy delivered to Pelosi was the OFFICIAL copy delivered to the House.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I said it looked planned to me, and now seeing this video, I marvel at the smug look on her face right after she has those two piles ready to go.

It certainly didn't have the impact she expected, I'll wager. In fact, I think she pushed a lot of people on the fence to either stay home in November or even possibly vote for Trump.

It didn't look like an attack on Trump, it looked like an attack on the Nation.

What it looked like to me was a sign of defeat and weakness. Honestly, I believe uf bsuch things were measured by baseball statisticians, the tearing up of the speech would be -2.5 WAR. In this case, meaning 2.5 seats lost in congress in the next election.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
a reply to: musicismagic

She wasn't clapping because she downright hates Trump. She's part of the Democratic party and helped put the sham impeachment on...she doesn't like people who stand up for their constitutional rights. Believe me it's worse then just that......
I don't know why people vote for her because what she stands for is funneling of tax payer money to herself and her goons. Corruption and authoritarian rule is what she stands for. San Francisco, CA is where here constituents mainly are and that city is literally drowning in crap from a major homelessness problem she helped create.

Nancy's scorn of minority employment and anger on her face at the announcement of massive numbers employed rather than on welfare and food stamps - well tells me where the DNC really wants US citizens to be.

Yep, her twisted face and sheer anger and hatred she displayed proved she prefers her peasants wading through excrement on their streets and desperate for government handouts, over well paid, employed , self sufficient and thinking, citizens.

From the looks on her face and her behavior one could conclude the leader of the DNC wants dependent surfs who do what they are told, to self sufficient and proud citizens.

The scowling at good news for working citizens, and the economy tells us everything we need to know about where the DNC wants the peon masses to be, not citizens, but surfs beholding to the lords and ladies , the elite class.

The tearing up of this good news was symbolic of all of this.

Especially poignant to me was the horror on the faces of Dems when Trump talked of wanting to protect "viable outside the womb" fetuses/babies being carried by a healthy XX, and the disgust, nay anger, on the faces of the the Democrats at the survival of a 21 week old fetus into a healthy child. She just HAD to tear up that wretched and unthinkable idea for sure, in her mind!

Thats the truth, because in a Big Government Society, the public officials get the power and the payoff.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Like I said in another thread: It doesn't matter. We aren't removing a multiple-time Speaker of the House for tearing up a speech and making a spectacle of herself. This kind of talk just makes you (plural, not you specifically) look weak.

Sane people have to start being the grownups again. Almost everyone but the rabid partisans on each side want to see grownups in office. Be the grownups.

The answer is just letting her look like a child while Republicans become grownups. (Or should be, heavens know I have little enough faith in that happening.)
She needs to be censured at least. What part of that was an official government document signed by Potus don’t you get ? There’s a statute with fines and jail time for that ....

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

She needs to be censured at least. What part of that was an official government document signed by Potus don’t you get ? There’s a statute with fines and jail time for that ....

It isn't going to happen. So the GOP can take advantage of her gaffe by letting her look weak and childish as her tantrum proves, and getting on with the business of trying to govern like adults (like sane people in the middle are begging for!), OR they can play childish games and turn everybody but the rapid portion of their base off.

The GOP is gaining traction for the first time in over a decade because the left is exposing themselves as childish idiots incapable if governing and doing anything prodictive, and you're desperate to blow it because Gaetz and Co want to play in the mud with the Dems over something that isn't ever going to happen. It's dumb. I

Be the grownups. Present an attractive alternative for the sane people.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

It isn't going to happen. So the GOP can take advantage of her gaffe by letting her look weak and childish as her tantrum proves, and getting on with the business of trying to govern like adults (like sane people in the middle are begging for!), OR they can play childish games and turn everybody but the rapid portion of their base off.

The GOP is gaining traction for the first time in over a decade because the left is exposing themselves as childish idiots incapable if governing and doing anything prodictive, and you're desperate to blow it because Gaetz and Co want to play in the mud with the Dems over something that isn't ever going to happen. It's dumb. I

Be the grownups. Present an attractive alternative for the sane people.
That still doesn’t take away the fact that what she did was both tacky and illegal. She can easily pay the fine since she’s a millionaire armchair communist.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

Around 1:28:00 Trump says STANKtuary city!! Dude said stank-tuary. LOLz. Trump rules!!!!!

DERP..I guess, if you are in grade 2

EVERYBODY needs to put on big boy pants and act like adults..high expectations I know

edit on 7-2-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Hope springs eternal...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It has just been determined that Nancy Pelosi broke the law by ripping up an official House document.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Next year, IF (wow, that's a a big "if") the Dems hold the House, President Trump should take a full step to his Left during the address. No screen time for Pelosi.

How about a slight step to the left in policies too. The moderate left is now right wing...Wouldn't that get her in a pickle to need to attack moderate left ideals.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join