It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi actually practiced tearing midway through SOTU -LOL

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It's becoming clear that Pelosi had a mental breakdown last night 😆

How dangerous will she become ?

How dangerous will her "influence" become with others and their future actions ?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They said Kavanaugh was too angry to be a Supreme Court Judge because he got mad when he was defending himself from their lies and paid actors.

I've yet to see a democrat that hasn't shown more anger than Kavanaugh showed, yet they're all still holding their seat.

Pelosi is too angry to be the House speaker.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I said it looked planned to me, and now seeing this video, I marvel at the smug look on her face right after she has those two piles ready to go.

It certainly didn't have the impact she expected, I'll wager. In fact, I think she pushed a lot of people on the fence to either stay home in November or even possibly vote for Trump.

It didn't look like an attack on Trump, it looked like an attack on the Nation.

edit on 5-2-2020 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

If he follows through on the vision he outlined last night, I predict a wave of Reagan (Trump) Democrats over the next 5-8 months.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: St Udio

I saw that but didn't know what she was saying - but she sure did give the death stare and then flattened her hand in a 'stop' motion in the direction of the person who spoke out.

Do you have any idea what the person said?

That was the father of one of the Parkland school shooting victims.

www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
while the President is talking about sanctuary cities

I wanted him to say "San Francisco" and point at Nasty's face when he said it. If he knew she was going to pull that stunt he might have actually done it.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

If you watch around the 1:26:50 mark,

I do not see it there,, but around 1:27:17 her whole upper body jerks, so maybe she did it then.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I wish I could lipread..

She seemed to be saying quite a lot under her breath during that speech..

I hope someone with the skill does a video, I'd love to know what she was saying to herself.

I did notice there seemed to be what looked like a few F's in there though...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Actually, Nancy started practicing with Bounty paper towels last month, then was able to rip her Depends just last week.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Leftist will say Trump booted him out.

He apologized on twitter.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Why did Trump even want Nancy there? I suppose the best way to make sure you can control your enemy is keep them close. I am not sure why she would tear those up, it shows me she is crazy. Maybe her good friends and relatives should advise her to quit already before she goes down in history as a congresswomen who went insane.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
There should be no doubt.

Pelosi is a evil #.

And she does not pray for Trump.

She prays that he dies today.....everyday.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

If you watch around the 1:26:50 mark,

I do not see it there,, but around 1:27:17 her whole upper body jerks, so maybe she did it then.

Well the sequence starts about thirty seconds before that after the Republican standing O for law enforcement "including ICE" when she gets a horrified expression and begins playing with the papers. The actual tearing may be where you say, I haven't watched again this morning.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It looks like she was laying them up in a cross-hatch pattern making smaller stacks, either because she wanted to make a bigger show of doing it or she doesn't have the strength in those spindly fingers to rip them all at once.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Kinda the impression I got, too. But also the way she holds them and the fact she's doing something that looks like it ends with a slight lurch makes me think she's either practicing or prepping the paper with a small tear.

Remember all the (earned) criticism when a congressman shouted "liar!" at Obama? Can you imagine if Boehner or Ryan had ignored the traditional "I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States" announcement of the President and then ripped Obama's speech to pieces after the speech while he was still on the dais? It'd be media pandemonium as talking heads on TV moralized about how outrageous their behaviour was.

Honestly, it's not that big of a deal to me. I'm not going to pretend she "tore up returning veterans and Tuskegee airmen" to feed my faux outrage, but it does show just how visceral people's reactions are to Trump -- and it shocks me that as a career politician she wouldn't know better and know that the optics suck. It also highlights the double-standards they've created. The fact she was so mad she planned it half way through the speech and still didn't calm down enough to think clearly just accentuates the point.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Actually, Nancy started practicing with Bounty paper towels last month, then was able to rip her Depends just last week.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Pretty clear in this video:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Ooh, nice -- a good catch!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
She has cracked and broke down !! 😆 😃 😆

Top Democrat Pelosi says ripping up Trump's speech was 'courteous' | AFP

Asked by a reporter why she ripped up her copy of Donald Trump's State of the Union address, top US Democrat Nancy Pelosi replies: "Because it was the courteous thing to do, considering the alternatives." SOUNDBITE

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The alternative?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join