It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi actually practiced tearing midway through SOTU -LOL

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

If you watch around the 1:26:50 mark, you'll see Pelosi take papers and begin practicing tearing them (or maybe pre-tearing for the demonstration later) while the President is talking about sanctuary cities and respecting law enforcement and ICE (starts around 1:26:40).

Is she so weak she can't tear through a few at a time without a headstart? Lol

But seriously, it shows she started planning it. Which makes it more puerile stunt, imo, than a spontaneous act of dumb ire.

I am not crazy right? That's clearly what she's doing, right?

Why can't these people (Trump included) stop acting like petty five year olds?
edit on 5-2-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I don't know the lady. What does she stand for? Other then maybe being anti-American.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Theatrics .......

The world is a stage?
As once pointed out by a famous playwright.

Drama is the 'dish of the day'

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Why wasn't Nancy clapping?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Indeed!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Indeed!

Well....... in this day and age who even enjoys a meal without photographing

it first?

edit on 5-2-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

She wasn't clapping because she downright hates Trump. She's part of the Democratic party and helped put the sham impeachment on...she doesn't like people who stand up for their constitutional rights. Believe me it's worse then just that......
I don't know why people vote for her because what she stands for is funneling of tax payer money to herself and her goons. Corruption and authoritarian rule is what she stands for. San Francisco, CA is where here constituents mainly are and that city is literally drowning in crap from a major homelessness problem she helped create.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Democrats have lost millions of dollars in revenues since Trump was sworn in on Jan 20 2017.

Revenues mostly from graft, bribery, commissions from foreign money laundering and trafficking, etc. etc. 😎😦

They've also been exposed for the phonies they've always been and continue to be 😀

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players
Performers and portrayers
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
There should be no doubt.

Pelosi is a evil #.

And she does not pray for Trump.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I did note that when Trump cited the 2nd Ammendment would stay in effect as long as he was POTUS ….
that a loud mouth somewhere in the room got mouth scolded by Pelosi who very heatedly told the loudmouth to shut up & sit down

the outburst was to the right-side of Pelosi, on the Pence side of the room...it was funny seeing her exaggerated 'mouthing' and 'finger pointing' to admonish the perp. … and eventually Pence turned his eyes to his right and upward into the public seating balcony area

the 4 second event likely got a YT video already made of the whole thing...

Somebody should make a video that captures the moment that Starts around the 1:36:38 mark of the SOTU Address
edit on th29158090855005152020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on th29158090900005232020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Around 1:28:00 Trump says STANKtuary city!! Dude said stank-tuary. LOLz. Trump rules!!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Because how dare trump reunite a soldier and his family, send a young black girl to a decent school. It's a violation of their rights, what if that soldier did wanna come home? And what if that little girl didn't wanna go to school? What he thinks because he's a white man he's gotta help a black family? Racist pig!

/s

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

She wasn't clapping because she downright hates Trump. She's part of the Democratic party and helped put the sham impeachment on...she doesn't like people who stand up for their constitutional rights. Believe me it's worse then just that......
I don't know why people vote for her because what she stands for is funneling of tax payer money to herself and her goons. Corruption and authoritarian rule is what she stands for. San Francisco, CA is where here constituents mainly are and that city is literally drowning in crap from a major homelessness problem she helped create.

Nancy's scorn of minority employment and anger on her face at the announcement of massive numbers employed rather than on welfare and food stamps - well tells me where the DNC really wants US citizens to be.

Yep, her twisted face and sheer anger and hatred she displayed proved she prefers her peasants wading through excrement on their streets and desperate for government handouts, over well paid, employed , self sufficient and thinking, citizens.

From the looks on her face and her behavior one could conclude the leader of the DNC wants dependent surfs who do what they are told, to self sufficient and proud citizens.

The scowling at good news for working citizens, and the economy tells us everything we need to know about where the DNC wants the peon masses to be, not citizens, but surfs beholding to the lords and ladies , the elite class.

The tearing up of this good news was symbolic of all of this.

Especially poignant to me was the horror on the faces of Dems when Trump talked of wanting to protect "viable outside the womb" fetuses/babies being carried by a healthy XX, and the disgust, nay anger, on the faces of the the Democrats at the survival of a 21 week old fetus into a healthy child. She just HAD to tear up that wretched and unthinkable idea for sure, in her mind!

edit on 2/5/20 by The2Billies because: spelling format

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I don't know the lady. What does she stand for? Other then maybe being anti-American.

She stands for taking a large, steaming sh!t on California sidewalks.
She stands for the rampant mental illness that permeates through the Democratic Party and their supporters.
Anti-American?......without a doubt.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

LMAO - HE did!

Not so sure it wasn't a unintentional slip of the tongue but he did say 'Stanktuary'.

RepugNancy looked like she was going to swallow her dentures when he said it too!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I saw that but didn't know what she was saying - but she sure did give the death stare and then flattened her hand in a 'stop' motion in the direction of the person who spoke out.

Do you have any idea what the person said?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

That's a pure sign of defeat. She knows her deceit isn't reaching Americans and her sham impeachment is a fail.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Pelosi should be censured and reprimanded, just like the guy who called Obama a liar during one of his SOTU addresses. The media went crazy over that if I remember correctly, calling for the guys removal, but narry a word calling for her removal. She is a disgrace to this republic.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
A major concern I have after listening to comments and watching the address is will it matter?

By that I mean did the people that are uninformed or on the fringe bother watching? Based on what I saw it made me proud to be an American and I think the President has a plan and desire to move us in the right direction.

Will those uninformed citizen continue to gather information from mass media or will they watch it and make up their own minds

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join