It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy bernie rebuttal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
poor Bernie, he is senile and can't remember Trump and his tree planting initiative. Or is that not something that will help "climate change"? Sanders is just another fool.

Oh c'mon! Everyone knows you can't fix nature the *gasp* natural way.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The billionaires who have grown the fastest over the last fifteen years are almost all liberal Democrats. I would say the upper ten percent has more Democrats now than the republicans have.

Liberal billionaires LOL. All billionaires are ruthless capitalists. They will step on the throat of anyone that gets in their way and not think twice about it. I would even take it a step further and say all liberal politicians are ruthless capitalists.

They talk a good liberal game but that is the extent of it. Look at these liberal cities. They never improve. The problems get worse and worse. That is not happening because they are in tune with their feelings and want to hug the down trodden.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I heard that, and laughed. It's exactly how I would approach the issue. You don't have to buy into the gloom and doom, but doing something positive that would make a positive contribution to the earth, just seems like an easy alternative. Even the tree huggers have to love this. (more trees to hug)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

"Rich" is a subjective term. $400k may not be "rich" to you, but it's still the top one percent. According to Bernie the government should have the majority of that $400k. It gets worse and worse as you get more and more into the details of a Bernie presidency.

It doesn't take too long before that "rich" measurement slides and we see that the top 25% is now deemed as rich. I actually spoke on this years ago under Obama in we need to be careful when we talk about the evil rich since tomorrow you and I might also be the evil rich while not earning one cent more than we did as middle class.

edit on 5-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join