It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi tore the speech in half!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Don't wanna' burst your bubble, but Costa Rica is a better option...totally!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

As a (hopefully) sane person, I have to say...it is absolutely incomprehensible what we all just witnessed!!

Hope won’t change the fact that you’ve repeated yourself 4 times !! Now that is a bit insane as well as redundant.🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s not so incomprehensible what you have witnessed. It was Pelosi’s moment to basically say “F you Trump”.. much like DeNiro did at the Golden Globes. It was apparent long before the SOTUA she held no high esteem for her office and would do everything in her power to push back on what the American people voted for.
What she did in front of millions of viewers was pander to the Trump haters, especially the elites in the entertainment industries.. as well as try to influence more people into taking active roles of rebellion.

This woman is more dangerous than one may think. She has a lot of power over how others react to anyone supporting Trump. I think she will become unhinged in a bad way when Trump wins a second term.

Unhinged?

Wait till she gives up the gavel during the next election, that's when we separate the wheat from the chaff.

~Namaste

Good thing she did not have her gavel with her when she was behind Trump. I think that she tried but the secret service took it away, that is why she is ripping up the paper, she did not have Thors gavel to throw at him.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Nancy did the best she possibly could.

I mean that.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I wish there was a law, I want that woman GONE.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

To be expected from histrionic, narcissist, mentally debased and just plain stupid "you gotta vote on it first before you can find out what is in it" Pelosi

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Sheye

I was excited, okay?? Forgive me...it was the craziest thing I ever saw!

Otherwise, I agree with you for the most part. "The Pelosi" is dangerous! She's no longer a person...she's a thing!

I guess it really knocked you for a loop, hunh ? I can understand why.. TOTAL disrespect for a very high position of government.

Makes one wonder what type of petulant tantrums she throws behind the scenes. Yeah.. I think some of your alphabet agencies need to do a lot more digging on her ‘family’ corruption as well.

Makes one wonder what ALL these dems are REALLY afraid of if Trump gets a second term ?
Those words still echo in my head at times.. “If he wins.. we will all hang” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh well.. the dirty world of politics and it’s corrupt ways.

link   

Ya, I have a half brother living quite nicely in honduras on his retirement funds. It's so out of the way you have to fly in to his private airstrip. My sister went down to visit him sent me pictures. He has a nice place which probably would have cost him a few million anywhere in the states.

link   
I couldn't believe what I was watching, makes me physically ill.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Hey, man...have you ever seen the price of take out and delivery in Chantilly Virginia?????

I'm there all the time!

My HQ is there.

Do you live there?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This was a jaw dropper for me. You can say what you want. Roll your eyes. Promise to do something but what she did was over the top.

She accepted the speech but she made a decision to destroy...after the fact...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
She will get a medal for taking on the dragon
The media will sell her as a hero

Are. You. F#cking. Kidding. Me?

Actually, you're probably right.

smh...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
Nancy did the best she possibly could.

I mean that.

Jesus God...

[sigh]

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

No, but I have to go there...often...er, as little as I can get away with!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

LOL...if it wasn't so completely outrageous I'd probably agree with you!

I honestly don't think they're that smart!

If this was a concocted measure to take down Bernie...well, they're one hell of a lot smarter than I ever gave them credit for!!! Hands down!!!

They have nothing left, they know they already loss at Iowa. It's like in a prize fight when a boxer takes the first punch and realizes it was so quick he could not stop it. Its the same reason why they even went down the path of a impossible impeachment instead of just using it as a talking point.

Trump yesterday just received the highest percentage of approval in the last 3 years. Pelosi is done, she will retire after the election. Our buddy Schiff will take over as the minority leader...fun times ahead.

edit on 4-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: CIAGypsy

Never have I seen such an unprofessional display of amateur, and childish, emotion by supposed "leaders" of this nation in my entire LIFE!!!!

I think it's on par with the last 3 years or so of tantrums we've seem from potus, if you think trump is above her behaviour I think your kidding yourself.

Aside from that yes it's poor behaviour and not beholden to leadership of any nation.

Not one single example to back up your lies

What a surprise

lies, oh give me a break.
You have 4 years of evidence, he's your man I don't expect you to agree, your like one of those parents that can't accept their child is the one with the bad behaviour.

edit on 4-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Never have I seen such an unprofessional display of amateur, and childish, emotion by supposed "leaders" of this nation in my entire LIFE!!!!

I think it's on par with the last 3 years or so of tantrums we've seem from potus, if you think trump is above her behaviour I think your kidding yourself.

Aside from that yes it's poor behaviour and not beholden to leadership of any nation.

What a surprise

You have 4 years of evidence, he's your man I don't expect you to agree .

“Evidence”. Supplied by left wing media

Yeah you go with that

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
twitter.com...

The White House @WhiteHouse Speaker Pelosi just ripped up: One of our last surviving Tuskegee Airmen. The survival of a child born at 21 weeks. The mourning families of Rocky Jones and Kayla Mueller. A service member's reunion with his family. That's her legacy.
white houses response is pretty spot on ,she just did it to try to take the media cycle attention from trumps amazing speech because stunts and acting like a petulant child are all the dems have left
Yup, I knew Trump would capitalize on that and with over 75k likes, it certainly is getting exposure.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
www.usdoj.gov...
1663 Protection of Government Property — Protection Of Public Records and Document

Any custodian of a public record who “willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys (any record) shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.”

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

What a surprise

You have 4 years of evidence, he's your man I don't expect you to agree .

“Evidence”. Supplied by left wing media

Yeah you go with that

Video evidence of the man himself as well as his Twitter, he doesn't need anyone to make him look bad he's good at that himself.
edit on 4-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join