It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi tore the speech in half!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yep. Smart thing would be to take the high road during the speech.

She most obviously did not.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'd like to make a correction to your OP.

She, Pelosi, didn't think it was a copy of Trumps's speech.

She thought it was the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

To bad they think it is all toilet paper then when they wipe it just smears all over their butt as they finally realize it is more like Teflon, kind of like Trump.

link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

As a (hopefully) sane person, I have to say...it is absolutely incomprehensible what we all just witnessed!!

Hope won’t change the fact that you’ve repeated yourself 4 times !! Now that is a bit insane as well as redundant.🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s not so incomprehensible what you have witnessed. It was Pelosi’s moment to basically say “F you Trump”.. much like DeNiro did at the Golden Globes. It was apparent long before the SOTU she held no high esteem for her office and would do everything in her power to push back on what the American people voted for.
What she did in front of millions of viewers was pander to the Trump haters, especially the elites in the entertainment industries.. as well as try to influence more people into taking active roles of rebellion.

This woman is more dangerous than one may think. She has a lot of power over how others react to anyone supporting Trump. I think she will become unhinged in a bad way when Trump wins a second term.
edit on 4-2-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Na, too cold. I'll just disappear in the national forest if you dont mind.

link   
a reply to: pavil

LOL...if it wasn't so completely outrageous I'd probably agree with you!

I honestly don't think they're that smart!

If this was a concocted measure to take down Bernie...well, they're one hell of a lot smarter than I ever gave them credit for!!! Hands down!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Somebody made a great point. Names of respected citizens, military members and innocent children in that document. She tore it up like they were all garbage. Disgrace.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

That was me, and YES...total DISGRACE!!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I was excited, okay?? Forgive me...it was the craziest thing I ever saw!

Otherwise, I agree with you for the most part. "The Pelosi" is dangerous! She's no longer a person...she's a thing!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
That was the most disrespectful and disgusting display I've ever seen in politics in my entire life.

That was a beautiful example of how the Democrats and the establishment views our Country and the visible hatred and disdain for the President.

You officially insulted the entire Country Nancy, and while you are entitled to protected free speech, it is what is not said that is just as important as what is said, and the People can see the difference.

The White House should laminate the pages of the speech from now on...

You can choose to be a sh*t funnel or a sh*t umbrella... Trump is the umbrella, the Democrats showed they would rather be the funnel.

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
True then and true now.

Dems need to reign it in. Certain Republicans too. The swamp is big.

Our fathers and mothers knew it way back when. Or our mother's and father's.

Good night

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Yep. Smart thing would be to take the high road during the speech.

She most obviously did not.

They are seriously in dire straights. Biden is going down and Bloomberg will be 2020 Hillary, but we know how that story goes.
This is how they vote... Buttigieg WINS 3 VOTES! I think they will have a revolution within their own party as republicans sit back and eat popcorn.

Didn't they learn the first time?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Yeah , I loved how she TOLD them to "stand" when he mentioned middle America

And then RIPPED UP the document where he did a historic thing, by honoring so many of them publicly.......

This woman doesnt deserve the VIP suite in the old folks home, much less Speaker.......

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

As a (hopefully) sane person, I have to say...it is absolutely incomprehensible what we all just witnessed!!

Hope won’t change the fact that you’ve repeated yourself 4 times !! Now that is a bit insane as well as redundant.🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s not so incomprehensible what you have witnessed. It was Pelosi’s moment to basically say “F you Trump”.. much like DeNiro did at the Golden Globes. It was apparent long before the SOTUA she held no high esteem for her office and would do everything in her power to push back on what the American people voted for.
What she did in front of millions of viewers was pander to the Trump haters, especially the elites in the entertainment industries.. as well as try to influence more people into taking active roles of rebellion.

This woman is more dangerous than one may think. She has a lot of power over how others react to anyone supporting Trump. I think she will become unhinged in a bad way when Trump wins a second term.

Unhinged?

Wait till she gives up the gavel during the next election, that's when we separate the wheat from the chaff.

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
She will get a medal for taking on the dragon
The media will sell her as a hero

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Which is what Trump is doing, by delivering the minorities out of workforce oppression, and making way for reformations in places like Chicago, Detroit etc......

Wake up democrats, they WANT you in shackles to KEEP THEM IN POWER
edit on 2/4/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

When Fox News asked her afterwards why she did it, she responded: "Because it was the courteous thing to do considering the alternatives." She added: "I tore it up. I was trying to find one page with truth on it. I couldn't."

Source

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! LOL

Well Madaam Speaker, perhaps you should do the same thing with the impeachment articles.

What an a$$hole.

~Namaste
edit on 4-2-2020 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Na, too cold. I'll just disappear in the national forest if you dont mind.

I like Mexico, go there all the time... I can see myself living in Puerto Vallarta, and my 401k is kicking so I would live well. I guess I'll keep that in my back pocket encase Sanders wins, but I need to warn you I'm not kicking down a wall, I'll fly first class baby.

link   
Buttjudge is their only hope. hahah

link   
I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that.
We will see soon enough.

originally posted by: Raggedyman
She will get a medal for taking on the dragon
The media will sell her as a hero

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

She and her fellow Democrats are childish beyond belief. Only Nancy could make Trump look like the adult in the room.

Now that is funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join