It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi tore the speech in half!!!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yeah, I get it. Its just convenient and easier to put all the blame on Nancy, because of her obviously petty reaction to being publicly shunned like that.

But the fact is, theirs a negative vibe that just seems follow everything Trump goes near.

His hardcore supporters just continuously shrug it off and point out how popular he is, then claim its just the haters that can't stand all the 'winning" he's doing.

But theirs got to come a time when everyone comes to grips with the fact that this man is just an insecure toxic pos who only won the election because he knows how to work a crowd.

Fact is, the US was always going to have an economic boom after the last recession... that toxic narcissistic b grade celebrity had nothing to do with it.

wake up!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I would love to have solar panels on our house.. just not sure how much sun they would get with all the trees around. Maybe we should kill the many trees in the yard so our roof can get enough sunlight...
And, all those trees, the critters living in them, screamed no to that.
Solar panels would be great in a desert I guess, but I just dont think they would be that effective if you are positioned in the shadow of mountains a good part of the day and surrounded by trees. I agree with you, there just isnt one solution that is gonna fit everyone's needs.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Fact is, the US was always going to have an economic boom after the last recession... that toxic narcissistic b grade celebrity had nothing to do with it. wake up!

I think it’s you and those in a bubble like yours who need to wake up.

Shark Tank’s Kevin O’leary explains in this video EXACTLY why Trump has been successful in turning the economy over.

Kevin O’Leary is no stranger to dealing with many companies and the economy. His words make a lot of sense.

reason.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Yeah, I get it. Its just convenient and easier to put all the blame on Nancy, because of her obviously petty reaction to being publicly shunned like that.

But the fact is, theirs a negative vibe that just seems follow everything Trump goes near.

His hardcore supporters just continuously shrug it off and point out how popular he is, then claim its just the haters that can't stand all the 'winning" he's doing.

But theirs got to come a time when everyone comes to grips with the fact that this man is just an insecure toxic pos who only won the election because he knows how to work a crowd.

Fact is, the US was always going to have an economic boom after the last recession... that toxic narcissistic b grade celebrity had nothing to do with it.

wake up!

Publicly shunned? Did he shake Pence's hand? No. Handed him the folder, and did the same for Pelosi.

He was turned around mostly before she had her hand out.

Even if not, after what she's done do him with this faux impeachment it's the least she deserves.

Especially after altering the formal introduction of the President for the State of The Union.

“Members of Congress, the president of the United States” — forgoing the more formal introduction that past speakers, including her, have used : “Members of Congress, I have the high privilege and the distinct honor of presenting to you the president of the United States.”

For someone who wants us to think Dems are morally and intellectually superior to Trump, she sure made every effort to prove she's as bad, if not worse than she thinks he is.

But yeah, publicly shunned.......LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Perhaps she doesn't like the influence foreign nations have had on her country's political system.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Russia isn't the ONLY foreign nation that can be accused to influencing our political system. Dems are guilty as sin of colluding with foreign governments and entities, their hypocrisy knows no bounds in that area.

Still, Russia is the most influential so I can see why she and many other AMERICANS are upset. Some of you all need to tone down the Democratic and Republican conflict Energy and recognize you're All AMERICANS

A foreign country I'm sure is happy to see the conflict they seeded developing so well.

I mean, only 1 Republican comes fourth and recognized.
edit on 2/6/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

wake up!

you do realize that essentially nancy was responsible for his impeachment right? I sure as hell would not shake the hand of the person who tried to have me thrown out of office. If it was me I would had just handed the speech to the person who archives the stuff personally not her.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

oh honey, Soros isn't real

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Huh. According to congressman Mike Johnson, the copy delivered to Pelosi was the OFFICIAL copy delivered to the House.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
She did it three times to make sure she was seen by the cameras, which means she totally planned it.

And they call her a political genius?

Nah, she's no genius. She's not even up to the IQ level of a 15 year old yet. She's pretty stupid. The Democrats think that just because they "say" something, that it becomes gospel. That's how narcissistic and delusional they truly are. They say things like "Even if Trump is proven innocent, that they will not accept the outcome." This is their way of saying that they are above the law. Even though what they "say" really means nothing to the normal people. Lol
edit on 6-2-2020 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he felt like it.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

OH NO HOW COULD SHE?!?!?!?!
LMAOOOOO YOU'RE HILARIOUS

This reaction is the same as the libtards who was like:
OMG SHE DID IT, YES QUEEN SLAYYYY

LMAO YOU AND THE LIBBIES ARE ONE IN THE SAME

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

oh honey, Soros isn't real

So Soros isn't a real person? Or the conspiracies levied against him aren't real?

The first is absolutely true, the second is debatable to the nth degree.

On topic, I think this childish act by Pelosi has already backfired in her face horribly. There are memes on top of memes circulating on social media as we speak. She will never be able to live this down. Whether or not it helps her and the Dems is yet to be seen.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
LOL you guys are so mad about what she did. Come on now you know Trump is way worse.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Act of a petulant child. The look on her face. Makes me almost glad I’m from the UK. Mind you, we’ve got our own share of dip# politicians.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have never voted. I am 32.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspirahater
LOL you guys are so mad about what she did. Come on now you know Trump is way worse.

All Nancy has done are negative things. Nothing good for the country, except ensuring the USMCA trade agreement finally made it through the House before 2019 ended.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
And all the democratic horses,
And all the democratic men.

Couldn't tape that speech
Together again.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join