It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi tore the speech in half!!!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

No doubt.

Trump's a CrINO.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Trump and the republican party are the disgraceful traitors. You must be a contortionist to do the mental gymnastics the excuse this presidents criminal and petulant child behavior.

Ding ding ding..... We have a winner for Silliest comment of the Day.

Thank You.

You'll do well here.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Her ripping the speech was her David Lynch moment

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Hmm i did not notice that..

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
She is a waste of space and a despicable monster. She should be censured and kicked out.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I guess if she would have just grabbed him by the pussy, she could have avoided all the fake outrage over tearing a piece of paper.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
I guess if she would have just grabbed him by the pussy, she could have avoided all the fake outrage over tearing a piece of paper.

She should've grabbed all of the GOP senators by the pussy.... none of them have any balls.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

She should've grabbed all of the GOP senators by the pussy.... none of them have any balls.

even Romney? lol

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

even Romney? lol

Romney lost his balls way before this... maybe he found them again in his wife's nightstand?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It was very disrespectful and not very discrete. She rips up the papers immediately after Trump ignores her offer for a handshake.

But is it really any more disrespectful than Trump waving his arms as if conducting during the national anthem at the super bowl?

Is there anyone left on ATS who isn't totally brain washed? just blindly following your fuhrer? Still believing the US economy isn't on the brink of total collapse? Still thinking brown immigrants from Mexico are the problem and blindly ignoring the flood of eastern Europeans? Still thinking only the rich should have healthcare? Still thinking we won't start rounding up those who disagree and put them in camps? Still think BHT and round up is good in your diet? Still thinking coal is a viable option for energy? Still thinking you have representation and that voting is in any way effective?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenaJN
Still thinking coal is a viable option for energy?

I am pretty sure using coal to generate electricity is still a viable option since we are still using coal to generate electricity to power all of those electric cars.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Here's a question for anyone willing to take it on.

We have coal where I live and yes, I do believe our electricity at least partially utilizes coal. I say partially because we might be using a damb or two also, dont know. But here is the question. Considering the coal is just being transported such a short distance by rail while the other alternative, oil or gas, would have to be transported much farther, maybe at least for my area, the coal is the least destructive option short of building windmills and solar panels.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

so coal is a viable option dispute it being a limited resource that will run out while simultaneously polluting our air and water? Not to mention all of the harm to coal worker's lung during the removal of it from the earth.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
As funny as it may appear for a while, I don't think this bodes anything good, considering violence from the Left.

Especially the veiled threat that this was "courteous", considering the "alternative".

And this wasn't some snot-nosed protest movement in the street.

These people scare me.
What will happen to minorities in South Africa, if they ever gain power in the US?
By the intersectional dint of my race and gender I'm already on their doo-doo list.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN

Yes there is enough coal for 150 yrs, however for solar panel production it is estimated we will not have enough material to produce them in 30 yrs.. what about all the damage to air, water and people from mining the resources to make solar panels?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN

First, I've watched the train cars filled with coal go down the tracks, car, after car, after car...they seem to go on forever. Much of it probably being shipped to other countries. Its gonna be pulled out of the ground regardless of who is using it.
Second, I think they have a new way to get to the coal. Fewer and fewer people are needed to go into the mines because they now just blow the mountains up, bringing the coal up to the surface. It leaves an ugly and toxic mess, but I think it reduces black lung disease cases.
And third, nuclear energy comes with a radiation risk, oil and gas pipelines often leak leading to ecological damage and destructive explosions.
While meanwhile, in the poorer sections of the Appalachians, people are heating their home with coal that they gather off the cliffs on the side of the road.
Maybe part of the answer is for people to utilize the resources that are close to them before they start thinking about piping and shipping alternatives in. Not just when it comes to energy, but everything. How much fuel is burnt shipping all that crap halfway around the world anyways?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Maybe she wanted to reach out and slap him up side his head like she'd do with one of her kids??

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

So, the solar panels should be reserved for where we can get the most bang for the buck?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This won't end her, not by a long shot. I know people who commend her for doing or think it's funny. Most people are just lazy sheep being led to the slaughter, this sort of thing means nothing to a lot of people.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

So, the solar panels should be reserved for where we can get the most bang for the buck?

Yes I think so. Like nearly everything in life you have to have balance. Seems to me long term there is a place for coal, natural gas, oil, nuclear, solar panels, wind farms, etc. One solution doesn't solve all the needs we have for energy. We just need to make wise choices on how we use them, because each comes with their own positive and negative consequences. The climate change people want us to believe that renewable energy is consequence free but its just not the case. Do we really want a planet covered in solar panels and wind farms? I don't think we will, but maybe someday people will invent noiseless wind farms that don't kill birds and/or someone will invent a solar panel that is way more efficient and doesn't need rare chemicals to make them. Let's just not make a blind choice because it feels good in the moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join