It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi tore the speech in half!!!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: 20Eyes74

Odd posting, are you suggesting Senators and Reps all beat each other to death, leaving only Trump and Pelosis to engage in mortal kombat?

I don't follow your odd postings the last couple of pages...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Willtell

The Democrats sure have unified our country!

HA HAHAHAHAH
HA HAHAHAHAH

Holy crap, Pelosi is Vader!!!!!!!

Only she doesnt have the redeeming qualities at the end

Here's a meme making the rounds today

What's the meme? All I see is Trump, Pence and Pelosis 😋

That's Nancy Necrosis.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Maybe the clue is in the word " Ripping "

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I'm there! Just let me know when we're getting her!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JAGStorm

That's a whole bag of nopes from both angles. How could you?

They actually look really cute together. I was reading some of the stories on them this morning and noticed how they "fit".

They both have a fierce attitude
They are close in age
They are both very energetic
They are strong willed
They stand for what they believe in

Physically, they actually look great together.
If you look at them together they look like anyone's grandma/grandpa in America.
Whenever I see Trump and Melania, I think they don't fit. There is something missing...

That is the same logic as trying to make it illegal for straight white men to reject the idea of dating trannies. Only the insane neo lib leftist brain would think of crap like this.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Absoultely unbelievable !!!!

Disgraceful beyond description!!!

Did you see it????

Uhhhh link?
Here’s one... enjoy it www.reddit.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

So have we figured out if her copy of the speech is a federal document?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Certainly, very childish. Makes the whole thing look like it was more personal than anything else. I just cant shake the notion that these jokers are on the take. Maybe I am wrong, but I am telling ya man the whole thing stinks of foreign interference. No proof, just smells bad, very bad!

I will be voting independent as always, but I cant help but see hat a farce this is, and I cant shake the notion that these people are as corrupt as they come. You know the type that would send your kids off to die in some foreign land if the money was right!
edit on 5-2-2020 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Suranwrap200
a reply to: toolgal462

So have we figured out if her copy of the speech is a federal document?

It doesn't matter. We aren't removing a multiple-time Speaker of the House for tearing up a speech and making a spectacle of herself. This kind of talk just makes you (plural, not you specifically) look weak.

Sane people have to start being the grownups again. Be the grownups.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: mtnshredder

Where should we start?

Fluxus was an international, interdisciplinary community of artists, composers, designers and poets during the 1960s and 1970s who engaged in experimental art performances which emphasized the artistic process over the finished product.

Fluxus

Look at you folks going nuts over a piece of paper, literally! It doesn't take much to make you horny old farts forget the fact, that AOC wasn't even around to cast spells with her ass alone, right?

Fun-times!

Well that piece of paper is an official document signed by Potus, which destruction of is punishable with a 2000$ fine or imprisonment. It’s a statute... fyi in case you want to retract your statement.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thanks Nancy , for throwing the Election:

link

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I was just curious, obviously they would never take any action against her. Still would like to know if it was a federal document? Only to add to the long list of laws routines that have been broken. I thought I heard Rush’s fill in say her copy needed to be sent somewhere, could have been in jest though. I agree 100% people need to grow up and act like adults and not sulk over a person you simply dislike. The state of our country is priority #1 and Imagine what we could accomplish if we worked together.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well I guess she’s angry. She should have scribbled on it with one of her pens.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Well that piece of paper is an official document signed by Potus, which destruction of is punishable with a 2000$ fine or imprisonment. It’s a statute... fyi in case you want to retract your statement.

Worth it, no need to redact anything. Sue her?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Still I'd be curious to know. I'm tempted to say that someone who has spent all the time as she has as a lawmaker would know if it was and not break that law, at least not on national tv.
But then, it's not like anyone really is caring about laws in dc of late so I guess she could have said oh heck with it, let's see how much of a ruckus it causes.. remember, trump has broken a similar, if not the same law, with sharpie gate.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There was blood coming out of her eyes or whatever.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
A warning to all; crazy is contagious. And good ole Nancy has been patient zero for a long time....

She showed GREAT disrespect to our POTUS, our Congress, our Justices (who were present) and WE THE FREAKIN PEOPLE!!!!!

I will be reporting her actions to my state reps, senators and AG. And yes the state CAN sue the # out of her for defamation of the POTUS. If you post a threat to the POTUS online the secret service shows up at your house and the FBI/DOJ gets involved. Think it's time they make a house call to Nancy nutjob; her actions during the SOTU most surely constitute a threat to our duly elected president, let alone we the people.....

LOCK HER UP!!!!!!!!
edit on 5-2-2020 by Mikemp44 because: spell check!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

That is the same logic as trying to make it illegal for straight white men to reject the idea of dating trannies. Only the insane neo lib leftist brain would think of crap like this.

It's called humor. I might be insane, but I'm not liberal or leftist.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Great news. Anecdotally, I was surprised by the positive reaction of several people who are not Trump fans. The emotional moments (which I am very cynical about) particularly made an impact. I guess that's why they use them.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That was hilarious. She practically hijacked the whole thing with that stunt. Nancy definitely knows how to gaslight the right.

And let's face it, the speech wasn't worth the paper it was printed on.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join