It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi tore the speech in half!!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
President Trump should troll her next year at the SOTU by giving Nancy (if she is still around) a thickly laminated copy of the speech.
That would be sweet!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Democrats are increasingly panicking.

This is a "WOW!" poll out today: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

People are getting killed

Nevermind the blood Douchebag Don has on his hands, eh? I'm calling Bollocks.
Blame a leftist in this Forever Warfare of yours?

Deflect and blame the other side for the problems you all are creating.

But...but... but Hitlery... but Obummer... but ... but... Byeden? Yeah. Right.
Totally non-reactionary.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Democrats are increasingly panicking.

This is a "WOW!" poll out today: twitter.com...

LOL, All this winning just sucks. Even the independents think the dims are full of Schiff.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

People are getting killed

Nevermind the blood Douchebag Don has on his hands, eh? I'm calling Bollocks.
Blame a leftist in this Forever Warfare of yours?

Deflect and blame the other side for the problems you all are creating.

But...but... but Hitlery... but Obummer... but ... but... Byeden? Yeah. Right.
Totally non-reactionary.

Oh please, your delusion is showing once again. Must be an interesting and ever changing world for you being aligned with and supporting a bunch of losers. I admire your commitment to the insanity and idiocy though. I don't think I could support a imploding party of lying losers that's been on a steady downward spiral for at least three years straight now, no thank you.

edit on 5-2-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Nancy sure knows how to upstage Trump and steal his thunder! LOL

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Where should we start?

Fluxus was an international, interdisciplinary community of artists, composers, designers and poets during the 1960s and 1970s who engaged in experimental art performances which emphasized the artistic process over the finished product.

Fluxus

Look at you folks going nuts over a piece of paper, literally! It doesn't take much to make you horny old farts forget the fact, that AOC wasn't even around to cast spells with her ass alone, right?

Fun-times!

edit on 5-2-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

She has been outmaneuvered. She engaged in a campaign to overthrow a sitting president without the means to back it up or make it stick. It will haunt her in November. It is already starting to haunt her. The independents are turning on the DNC.

You are in such a rush to be "right" that you can't see the forest for the trees. The real world is a messy place where the only thing that matters is what you can actually get done. I don't always "like" it either but it is delusional to follow up a major loss with a temper tantrum in an effort to make that loss a "win." It doesn't work that way. Nothing ever "works" that way.

You have my condolences.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: shawmanfromny

He started it...

Classic, the "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!" reaction of an eight year old. Keep it up.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
And to think she’s 2nd in line ... deplorable.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: proximo

Trump: “After losing 60,000 factories under the previous two administrations, America has now gained 12,000 new factories under my administration.”

Facts: The latest Census Bureau data shows the U.S. lost 600 factories in 2017, Trump’s first year in office, Scott says. No public data is available for the last two years, he says.

A lame duck stat from 2017 reveals nothing, you haven't refuted or proved anything. Since you want to go back in time for BS, I'll one up you by one year, June 2018.

"U.S. manufacturing recorded its 21st consecutive month of growth in May, the Institute for Supply Management reported in its monthly gauge of the sector. That’s nearly two years of continued growth." (Jusko et al)

Point is manufacturing IS coming back and has been.
Source: www.industryweek.com...

Trump: “Companies are not leaving; they are coming back.”

Facts: Nearly 500,000 manufacturing jobs have been created under Trump but employment stagnated last year amid Trump's trade fight with China and sluggish growth overseas.

The U.S. trade deficit in goods increased 18% during the first two years of Trump’s administration, indicating that more manufacturing jobs left the U.S. than came back, says EPI Senior Economist Robert Scott.

Companies are indeed coming back, but many are leaving China for a number of reasons.

"The U.S. trade deficit fell for the first time in six years in 2019 as the White House's trade war with China curbed the import bill, keeping the economy on a moderate growth path despite a slowdown in consumer spending and weak business investment.

"The trade deficit dropped 1.7% to $616.8 billion last year, declining for the first time since 2013. That represented 2.9% of GDP, down from 3.0% in 2018."

Everything may not be on POINT, however, it is all moving in a posittive direction, you're just a fear monger.

Source: www.reuters.com...

Trump: “I am thrilled to report to you tonight that our economy is the best it has ever been.”

Facts: At least based on the pace of growth, the broadest measure of the economy's performance, this is not the case. The economy grew well over 3% in the mid-2000 and well over 4% from 1997-2000.

There are more you can look up. Claiming Trump didn't lie is a lie.

The economy is fine.

The economy has slowed just a tiny bit, but GDP remains within 2-3% growth.

"In October 2019, they report that the economy is faltering slightly. It has slightly slower growth, low unemployment, and inflation is below target. But it's still almost a Goldilocks economy because it's neither too hot nor too cold."
Source: www.thebalance.com...

Like I said, you're disninfo, you couldn't even source your own material, rather, HOPED no one noticed your BS fear mongering and Anti Trump stance.

Vet your information and stop spreading disinfo.

Can't believe I wasted precious life minutes responding to you 😐

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Upstage? Is that what they call being childish and immature nowadays? Hmmm

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

She has been outmaneuvered. She engaged in a campaign to overthrow a sitting president without the means to back it up or make it stick. It will haunt her in November. It is already starting to haunt her. The independents are turning on the DNC.

LOL...NAH!

This isn't over. Remember the 22 times Republicans held hearings on Benghazi?

Since the Articles were sent to the Senate 100 of Pentagon,:
State Department and OMB emails have surfaced through FIOA.
Lev Parnas has revealed emails, texts and videos that back up his claims of Trump's involvement.
John Bolton has said he has even more relevant info than the House even knows about!
NYT released new information on how Trump extorted the previous Ukraine President to discontinue cooperation with the Mueller investigation in exchange for Javelin missiles.

Off the top of my head...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Top photo was last year when she finally relented and allowed the SOTU. The year before that she was on the floor looking like she ate dog turds.

Yes, definitely someone that should not be showcased if you want to present a professional decorum.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

HA!! That would be funny! She'd try to tear it in half, and not be able to do it. Then she'd try again, and still not be able to do it. Then she'd scream, throw the papers all over the place, and start flipping over chairs, randomly screaming and grunting and generally throwing a tantrum fit. All of a sudden she'd immediately stop in the middle of an action, cock her head sideways, quickly look around...and then shuffle off with her knees together, some papers held behind her with a completely embarrassed bright red face!!

I'd pay good money to watch that!!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

A fantastic post! Even CNN (of all places) has published a "fact-check" that broadly agrees with your analysis. Thank you! Between a broad infrastructure initiative and a bold frontier program (Space Force and Artemis) the US is poised to actually work itself out of the F'ing "meh" we've been beating ourselves to death with.

The president is a master showman without a doubt but his vision resonates and he has a track record of keeping his promises. I'd rather help him than work against him.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Destruction of government property in front of millions. Was that document supposed to go to the national archives?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

None. of. that. is. a. winning. strategy.

Sorry. I'm too cool to know how ya'all do the stupid *clap* thing, but you do you!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Upstage? Is that what they call being childish and immature nowadays? Hmmm

Hmmmm

He said 25 pages into a thread about Nancy.
Are we talking more about Nancy, or about Trump's perfect speech?

Long after we've forgotten about Trump's SOTU circus/game show givaway, we'll be remembering Nancy tearing up paper behind Trump's back!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The more Democrats investigate President Trump and throw temper tantrums, the higher his poll numbers go. Keep it coming... please.

edit on 2/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join