It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi tore the speech in half!!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Oh and so judging women on their looks is so mature like you did , telling me to grow up hahahahahah

awa an bile yer heid ya haiverin eejit

edit on 5-2-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Arnie123

Tit for that.

What's sad is that these are human beings with perfectly functioning brains, yet need liberal media talking points to respond to anything Trump.

I'm no liberal, but I know what I see and am not afraid to call it out. I find that on both sides people are so in love with their person/platform that no wrong can ever be done. To me that is a very scary thing for America..
Not buying that one bit.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

The worst thing she did was give her opposition 100-million in campaign fundraising with that one image. She was grandstanding to the level of epic fail.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It's a signed, archival copy he is constitutionally mandated to give in her office as speaker of the house, and it will go into the national archives.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

nah just one rule mate and that's treat women with respect like real men do

sounds like you ken # all aboot it though

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

The worst thing she did was give her opposition 100-million in campaign fundraising with that one image. She was grandstanding to the level of epic fail.

Great run with that piece of concrete info instead of tearing paper more likely to get further with that

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If we step back a minute and just look at the whole thing from another perspective.

Let's look at it from the view of a child that doesn't know the President or Nancy.

They will notice two things, the president wouldn't shake her hand, then Nancy ripped up the papers. A tit for tat if you will.

Yup seems like two children if you ask me. What I am speechless about is how the HECK are these the people running our country!

So, a couple comments here...

1. This isn't a sixth grade Karate competition where both opponents shake hands before and after a match.

2. Even if this was a sixth grade Karate competition; one competitor doesn't usually accuse the other of 'high crimes and misdemeanors' against the state before the match (in order to leverage the competition and make themselves look better to the crowd) and still expect to be treated professionally and with grace.

3. Trump didn't shake Pence's hand either, and I don't see him running around with his panties all wadded up and on fire.

4. And most importantly, Donald J. Trump is President of the United States. Nancy Pelosi is NOT president of the United States.

So, respectfully, I disagree with your analogy.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's a signed, archival copy he is constitutionally mandated to give in her office as speaker of the house, and it will go into the national archives.

Aye , but is it the only copy in existence ? where they handed out to multiple senators , dignitaries , politicians etc

surely they wouldnt archive the one with a ripped out page if they have a better complete copy
thats just daft

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

But, maybe this is just them hitting back?
I mean, before the resturant refused to serve Sarah, court clerks were refusing to follow the law and give marriage licences to gay couples, gays were being refused cakes, it got so bad that a handicapped women was left on the side of the road when the tow truck driver refused to tow her because a a sanders bumper sticker on her car.
The most recent story I heard was a kid being kicked out of a private school for wearing a shirt with a rainbow on it... shes just a kid who likes rainbows for christ sake!
But of, how dare the not serve Sarah! Never mind that Sarah and friends all had working cars they probably didnt even have to use to reach another resturant while the disabled lady was stuck on the highway for at least another hour waiting for another tow truck to show up!! And, some kids parents are stuck trying to explain to their daughter why rainbows are no longer good..
A rainbow, which according to christian theology, is a sign for all time of gods promise that he will not wipe us all out in a massive flood again...now banned from a christian school...
If we haven't reached the peak of insanity in this country, we are danged close to it!! Nancy pulling out a shredder and shredding paper throughout trumps speech would be just another day in crazy town.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I have a few inside sources inside Pelosi's office and they tell me that she didn't rip up Trump's speech.

It was a letter she had just received from her boyfriend (Kevin) and that he was dumping her for the hot barista babe at the Starbucks they used to go to together.

So it's okay. Everyone can calm the #### down.

Pelosi is said to be binge shopping on Etsy and eating a buttload of ice cream.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

For historical reasons, this copy just might go in there so that Nancy's petulance is remembered for all time.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

If we step back a minute and just look at the whole thing from another perspective.

Let's look at it from the view of a child that doesn't know the President or Nancy.

They will notice two things, the president wouldn't shake her hand, then Nancy ripped up the papers. A tit for tat if you will.

Yup seems like two children if you ask me. What I am speechless about is how the HECK are these the people running our country!

So, a couple comments here...

1. This isn't a sixth grade Karate competition where both opponents shake hands before and after a match.

2. Even if this was a sixth grade Karate competition; one competitor doesn't usually accuse the other of 'high crimes and misdemeanors' against the state before the match (in order to leverage the competition and make themselves look better to the crowd) and still expect to be treated professionally and with grace.

3. Trump didn't shake Pence's hand either, and I don't see him running around with his panties all wadded up and on fire.

4. And most importantly, Donald J. Trump is President of the United States. Nancy Pelosi is NOT president of the United States.

So, respectfully, I disagree with your analogy.

Interesting properties for a president of the free world , one who doesnt know how to be civil for civility sake and also doesnt care about his presonal image of diplomacy but cares more about his own ego

it's not like Nancy is the leader of some 3rd world country america just bombed for beheading a US military serviceman

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm not judging anything. I am a 50-year-old man with a 50-year-old wife. Neither of us is Playboy or Playgirl ready, but I wouldn't trade a damn thing.

I'm just realistic enough to recognize that the guy married to Melania with a history of model wives and girlfriends isn't going chase after Nancy Pelosi in a fit of lust. He seems to prefer silicon to botox and frankly, I don't blame him.

But seriously. You are acting like the 2000s invented sexual norms. None of us are falling for the fake puritanism the left are selling. It's destructive and gross. Men and women have been lusting after each other for a million years and thank God for that because we wouldn't be here at all if they hadn't.

Now, on to Mars!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Actually, what's 'daft' here is the notion they SHOULDN'T archive Pelosi's torn copy of the speech! The torn copy is a more accurate portrayal of the actual history of the event. A substitute copy of the speech in the National Archives wouldn't accurately portray history, now would it?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's not what my sources said ...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Actually might be better if they were about to go into a sparring match. Then they could at least attempt to thump the tar out of each other.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

*Yawn* spare us your diatribe.

FYI: You're officially the first user to ratio their own stats, you have more post than Stars, never seen that before, even the most hardcore leftist come within 300, but you? Wow you have nothing to contribute in discussions.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

There wasn't a lie in that speech.

Trump: “After losing 60,000 factories under the previous two administrations, America has now gained 12,000 new factories under my administration.”

Facts: The latest Census Bureau data shows the U.S. lost 600 factories in 2017, Trump’s first year in office, Scott says. No public data is available for the last two years, he says.

Trump: “Companies are not leaving; they are coming back.”

Facts: Nearly 500,000 manufacturing jobs have been created under Trump but employment stagnated last year amid Trump's trade fight with China and sluggish growth overseas.

The U.S. trade deficit in goods increased 18% during the first two years of Trump’s administration, indicating that more manufacturing jobs left the U.S. than came back, says EPI Senior Economist Robert Scott.

Trump: “I am thrilled to report to you tonight that our economy is the best it has ever been.”

Facts: At least based on the pace of growth, the broadest measure of the economy's performance, this is not the case. The economy grew well over 3% in the mid-2000 and well over 4% from 1997-2000.

There are more you can look up. Claiming Trump didn't lie is a lie.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

it's not like Nancy is the leader of some 3rd world country america just bombed for beheading a US military serviceman

How utterly ironic you would make a statement like this...right after Pelosi condemned the killing of the butcher Solomeni in Iraq. The facts more accurately appear to be...Nancy Pelosi IS in fact the leader of some 3rd world country, a country who sponsors terrorism (ANTIFA), and a 3rd world country who feels it's okay to defecate in the streets at will and act like, well, 3rd world country citizens. How very ironic indeed!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

She probably tripled its value, the only official copy torn in half during the state of the union speech.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join