It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi tore the speech in half!!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Maybe you should go back and read my post again?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Some of us believe trumps lawyers shredded an important part of the constitution

I just love it when people throw out crap like this and don't bother to explain.

Say it another 5 thousand times and maybe it will come true.

Not.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
She's a classless hag who embarrassed herself and basically disrespected everyone in the room along with police, military, veterans, children, women. She's done. Career suicide.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'm even more motivated to show up at the polls after this latest stunt.

It you haven't seen by now.

The entire last three years.

Pelosi and her party pay lip service to democracy.

They want one party rule.
edit on 5-2-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

edit on 522020 by Wide-Eyes because: Fail

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
So we all know Trump is a counter puncher, when he is acquitted today and wins again in the fall, he is going to have an enemies list, his second term may well be "Revenge Of The Trump".

And it will be glorious to behold.
May these disrespectful fools get what they deserve which includes being shamed out of office and jail time.
edit on 5-2-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Since when was ripping a piece of paper in half a crime no matter who or what was written on it ?

I mean unless its a historical document or document of legal matters

it's for all I assume a copy of a speech that trump didnt even write .

Anyway it just says that she cant handle her own ego
if she is that much of a twat she will be gone, but ripping a piece of paper in half isnt a crime

edit on 5-2-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Name one president who's fans bragged about his ability to "trigger" those on the opposing side before trump.

He didn't. I did. It spread like wildfire.
edit on 522020 by Wide-Eyes because: Ask Silly...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And yet you are not angered by the constant lies?

That's on you then but the rest of us are sick of him.

Lying about what exactly?
Any facts to back up your usual deranged nonsense?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Name one president who's fans bragged about his ability to "trigger" those on the opposing side before trump.

He didn't. I did. It spread like wildfire.

Were you guys here during 9/11 , yeh you were

Bushlings invaded here and they did the same # , but that was before the word triggered
i think Butt hurt was the key phrase back then

or sand in ones vagina

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

He stood in her house and lied his ass off. Hurrah for her and her brass balls.
The disrespect was all his.

Hmmm.

I think a thread started by you listing the supposed lies would be epic. But why list facts and engage in actual debate when you can play the innuendo game.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Since when was ripping a piece of paper in half a crime no matter who or what was written on it ?

Since the D's branded themselves as the party of Tolerance,compassion.

Not much difference between ripping paper and burning books.

Zeig Heil.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

What a bitter old hag, get her out of Congress. and into jail.

The taking of a public record or document is prohibited by 18 U.S.C. § 641. The destruction of such records may be reached under 18 U.S.C. § 1361. In both instances, however, proving a $100 loss, the prerequisite to a felony conviction, may be difficult. Thus, neither of these statutes adequately protects government records.
The necessary measure of protection for government documents and records is provided by 18 U.S.C. § 2071. Section 2071(a) contains a broad prohibition against destruction of government records or attempts to destroy such records. This section provides that whoever: willfully and unlawfully; conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates or destroys; or attempts to conceal, remove, mutilate, obliterate or destroy; or carries away with intent to conceal, remove, mutilate, obliterate or destroy; any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document or other thing deposited in any public office may be punished by imprisonment for three years, a $2, 000 fine, or both.
edit on 5-2-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Their arguments in the courts, combined with what their arguments in the senate, combined with the idea that you cant impeach the president makes the president untouchable.
And before you claim that I am just listening to what the talking heads on tv are saying, I listened to their arguments in the senate and read their arguments in the courts. I came to my conclusion that it was very contradictory to the constitution before and talking heads filled my brains with their thoughts.

Trump did break the law when he held the aide.. that's point one.
For them to say that he what he did was okay because he thought it was in the national interest seems to make anything and everything a president might decide to do fair game. He is untouchable. And, I notice their are a few republicans that wont go as far as to say what he did was in any way right. They can get by with saying that what he did was wrong, but it's not in the national interest to impeach him... I'd buy that as long as they made a strong statement that what he did was unacceptable. But, to do otherwise is setting a precedent that might end up haunting us for a long time.
There, I explained. I am not gonna battle with your alternate reality. I'm just gonna voice my opinion. The videos of the senate hearing are online. As well as the court documents. If I managed to hunt them down, I am sure others can also. I believe they support my position.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

What a bitter old hag, get her out of Congress.

What a good Catholic!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
seeing the idiots try to make this OK is more quality laughter than I have had for a while.

"He started it"........Bwahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about drag them down to your level and beat them with experience.

Dims, it's time to turn the lights out and go home. The party is over.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It was an official government document so she destroyed government property.

a reply to: sapien82

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It took all of 2 seconds for my husband to predict that would happen -- meme of Pelosi ripping the COTUS. He thought they'd have her photoshopped into the back of the hall in the painting where the Declaration was being signed or debated or whatever doing it though.

Just a cruise around the headlines today shows that Pelosi is coming off worse from this exchange. Even the MSM sources have her looking bad in the headlines for it.

I think it was Dana Perino who pointed out last night that because of the missed handshake, whether POTUS just didn't see her or dissed her on purpose at the start, had she held her fire there at the end, she would have had the high ground to stand on, but now all anyone will recall is her blatant tantrum there with the ripping of the speech, and Dana was right.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

He stood in her house and lied his ass off. Hurrah for her and her brass balls.
The disrespect was all his.

Hmmm.

I think a thread started by you listing the supposed lies would be epic. But why list facts and engage in actual debate when you can play the innuendo game.

Like all of the deranged cult, Silly has a big problem with real facts.
But Trump hurt her feelz, so there is that.
edit on 5-2-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Dims, it's time to turn the lights out and go home. The party is over.

Highest approval rating ever before Pelosi's snip.

After the impeachement sham.

I fully expect D's to be drowning their sorrows after the vote in some Russian vodka.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join