It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi tore the speech in half!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Perhaps I am reading too much into this.

Perhaps I have been infected with conspiracyitis in these troubling and surreal times, but....

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, the third person in the line of succession to the the office of the Presidency of the most powerful nation in the world, a person with decades of experience in the public eye, live, on camera, with millions watching,

Literally Tears the State Of The Union speech in Two!

As much as I am sure most of you satisfied in your belief that this was just the action of a petty, hysterical partisan, I think you might want to consider another possibility.

This was a coded message.

Who it was intended for, and what it signaled, I do not know (though I have a few ideas!).

But, if I am right, it is significant that she tore the speech in half,

And, unless I am mistaken, it appears that she used three tears to do it;

Effectively ”I give this order Three Times!

I think the “S” is now real, and headed straight for the proverbial fan.
edit on 5-2-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You're gonna have to accept it as believable at some point. You saw it.

Mind you, ripping up a speech seems pale compared to claiming a sitting president falsified his birth records. Apples and oranges i admit...but is this REALLY the most disrespect youve witnessed? To a sitting president, i mean.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

While that answer is true enough for the first few weeks after the election was held, and the start of this whole affair
The glass house of lies now full of cracks no longer clean and gleaming instead old dust covered on the verge of collapse... And on the other side of the coin you see Trump unwavering resilient getting the job done even with such massive efforts to impede everything he wishes to accomplish... Like I said it makes no sense to me...
He is proven worthy yet this blind madness continues to rage on...
I can’t help but wonder how much more he could have accomplished if he didn’t have to contend with all he has so far...
Those who can’t see the truth for what it is... Seem to actually be un American
Right now he’s looking like a true symbol of America he’s a lot like old glory in your national anthem...
You know... those few words that say so much... “that our flag was still there”
So yeah... I guess I still don’t understand...

Hillary as the first woman president would have made her the last one period...
Can you even imagine it?
It’s funny and tragic if you care to give it a try...
edit on 5-2-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

She's the speaker of the house, she's not solely responsible for the actions of the left.

Again I'm not defending Pelosi or her actions, I'll say it again, what she did was a dick move . I stand by my statement.

Well, stand by this...

She's the Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States of America. As such, she has protocol and decorum to follow as part of this position. What Pelosi did tonight was not an action by he people of the left; what she did was an action of Pelosi her misguided self! No one else. As a representative of the members of the House of Representatives of ALL people of the United States, not just the people of San Francisco, Crazy, California!!

Do you see where I'm coming from here now??

Yep. No accounting for personal hormonal imbalance. You can see it. Much like HRC. Some see it directly and will not vote for the likes of that.

My thoughts.

Kind regards,

Bally.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

You said he is getting the job done in spite of massive efforts to impede everything he wishes to accomplish.
That he is proven worthy.
And that you can’t help but wonder what he could have accomplished without the unnecessary resistance.

Nobody can disagree with those words.

The resistance is fake. It’s manufactured by media and used to manipulate fools. Fools who will never look past the first five seconds of what they’re being TOLD.
Unfortunately fools are easy to come by.

When actually looked at, he’s the exact opposite of what the media and their liberal followers accuse him to be.

Orange Man Good

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Perhaps I am reading too much into this.

Perhaps I have been infected with conspiracyitis in these troubling and surreal times, but....

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, the third person in the line of succession to the the office of the Presidency of the most powerful nation in the world, a person with decades of experience in the public eye, live, on camera, with millions watching,

Literally Tears the State Of The Union speech in Two!

As much as I am sure most of you satisfied in your belief that this was just the action of a petty, hysterical partisan, I think you might want to consider another possibility.

This was a coded message.

Who it was intended for, and what it signaled, I do not know (though I have a few ideas!).

But, if I am right, it is significant that she tore the speech in half,

And, unless I am mistaken, it appears that she used three tears to do it;

Effectively ”I give this order Three Times!

I think the “S” is now real, and headed straight for the proverbial fan.
Oooh, a bit chilling, eh?

My conspiratorial hackles raised when she would shuffle the papers, it is a valid signal.

I took the tearing up of the SOTU as just being pissed and not caring if people saw.

However, I think she miss calculated, this SOTU was more than a speech, it is 2020 AD material and it absolutely eviscerates the Dems on a number of positive issues while they sat there.

Middle American watches and knows.

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
She’s a lunatic both her and schiff

Now I don’t approve of communist methods

BUT THEY NEED PHYCOLOGICAL EXAMINATIONS

It’s not even debatable they’re so nervous and shaky it’s creepy, they’re like possessed demons, seriously for their OWN well-being they should just quite and enjoy the fruits of a capitalist country in the midst of a economic boom

Owhh owhh I forgot I haven’t headed over to her twitter to abuse her over it BRB
edit on 5-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
She looked like a lunatic talking to herself the whole speech. They should lock that crazy bitch in an asylum.

Exactly. This behavior by a government official that is all about the respect for control and solvency in the house.

She does what Lewis Black would consider justification for an afternoon of Electro-Shock, just to get her back on track with the responsibility that her title dictates. Absolutely unbelievable and it will be her ultimate downfall event.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Remember when Nancy Pelosi said "we'll get Trump out of the White House one way or another", 3 weeks ago?

Tonight after the SOTU Address she issued another veiled threat, after being asked why she ripped up the President's speech.

Pelosi moving closer to that "alternative"? : twitter.com...

I hope President Trump's Secret Service is monitoring all of Nancy's actions.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Did anyone see where she practiced under the desk midway through the speech? Lol This was a planned tantrum which makes it even more infantile.

Watch @ 1:26:50 or so
edit on 5-2-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well, that embarrassing. People putting personal vendettas ahead of the good of the state. I guess when these Democrats talk of Trumps hateful retoric they are not looking around at themselves spewing the same garbage.

Here is a thought Democrats, put up a viable moderate candidate and tell your fringe to get in line or.join another party.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

a sitting president falsified his birth records.

Dont you worry.
That part is coming up later ,
So , Stay Tuned.
(As Barry has prepared his getaway to Bali.)

edit on 2/5/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Well, that embarrassing. People putting personal vendettas ahead of the good of the state. I guess when these Democrats talk of Trumps hateful retoric they are not looking around at themselves spewing the same garbage.

Here is a thought Democrats, put up a viable moderate candidate and tell your fringe to get in line or.join another party.

Unfortunately I think the fringe IS the Left these days, and theyll cannibalize any moderate that dares to not join in the lunacy. The demands for groupthink from the loudest of the loons whips them all up into some zombie feeding frenzy.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Did anyone see where she practiced under the desk midway through the speech? Lol This was a planned tantrum which makes it even more infantile.

Watch @ 1:26:50 or so

Infantile.. or adding to Bhadhidar post up above concerning it being a message/conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Pelosi didnt want impeachment...she caved. That shows you the power the far left has. I was listening to a political analyst that was saying thiz sort of rebellion takes place every 40-50 years. Dont forget....Trump.was elected as a right wing eff u.. Thing is, I am not sure either party is listening still as a lot of R's still hate the Tman.

a reply to: Advantage

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join