It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi tore the speech in half!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Sounds like Gangster Girl got mad.

Cheers

Well at least she got some toilet paper out of it. Or she can use those sheets for Halloween face masks

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Sounds like Gangster Girl got mad.

Cheers

Well at least she got some toilet paper out of it. Or she can use those sheets for Halloween face masks

This Tweet from the White House tonight shows what an evil, dirty, sinister, traitorous Speaker of the House we have.

Nancy Pelosi - Demented Heifer: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

She's the speaker of the house, she's not solely responsible for the actions of the left.

Again I'm not defending Pelosi or her actions, I'll say it again, what she did was a dick move . I stand by my statement.

Well, stand by this...

She's the Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States of America. As such, she has protocol and decorum to follow as part of this position. What Pelosi did tonight was not an action by he people of the left; what she did was an action of Pelosi her misguided self! No one else. As a representative of the members of the House of Representatives of ALL people of the United States, not just the people of San Francisco, Crazy, California!!

Do you see where I'm coming from here now??

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

She's the speaker of the house, she's not solely responsible for the actions of the left.

Again I'm not defending Pelosi or her actions, I'll say it again, what she did was a dick move . I stand by my statement.

She also didn't property introduce the President by protocol and decorum and Trump snubbed her at the end which led to her temper tantrum of ripping up his speech. I was more fascinated by watching her throughout the speech, which seemed horrible, and by far worst than her actions with his speech.

edit on 5-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

See? That's just it...she could have used some of that paper to clean up the sidewalks right in her own district in CA!!

But she didn't!

Once again...HYPOCRITE!

(post by SailorJerry removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well, stand by this...

She's the Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States of America. As such, she has protocol and decorum to follow as part of this position. What Pelosi did tonight was not an action by he people of the left; what she did was an action of Pelosi her misguided self! No one else. As a representative of the members of the House of Representatives of ALL people of the United States, not just the people of San Francisco, Crazy, California!!

Do you see where I'm coming from here now??

Oh I see where your coming from, that's why I have such reservations with the potus, he represents America to the whole world and his protocol and decorum have been lacking. Pelosi is just working at trumps level, you will live longer if you accept these people are all scum.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

a reply to: SailorJerry

You were saying?

I was saying that your boy is just as big a dick as Pelosi is.

Pelosi has a Penis? I am shocked and apalled.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Can anyone say...tried to impeach a sitting President with no legal justifiable cause? A person who lives in a reinforced glass house, because if she didn't the very people she represents would set up a dirtbag hotel camp on her lawn and take a massive DUMP on her doorstep right after shooting up on her stoop!

I mean seriously, how can you possibly defend this person when you can plainly see the hypocrisy right in her own back yard!!

How about we start there? And the list goes on, and I'm too tired to go on much more...honestly. (need to go to sleep)

Because hes a disingenous troll

he knows what he says inst factual, he just lives to derail the thread, hes online ANTIFA, and from now on ewe should ignore it, inculcating me

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's sad that you have elected leaders that act that way, sack the lot of them.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This Tweet from the White House tonight shows what an evil, dirty, sinister, traitorous Speaker of the House we have.

Nancy Pelosi - Demented Heifer: twitter.com...

I said this earlier as to what she was also ripping up in his speech ,and what she opened the door to.

Speaker Pelosi just ripped up:

One of our last surviving Tuskegee Airmen.

The survival of a child born at 21 weeks.

The mourning families of Rocky Jones and Kayla Mueller.

A service member's reunion with his family.

That's her legacy.

edit on 5-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Can anyone say...tried to impeach a sitting President with no legal justifiable cause? A person who lives in a reinforced glass house, because if she didn't the very people she represents would set up a dirtbag hotel camp on her lawn and take a massive DUMP on her doorstep right after shooting up on her stoop!

I mean seriously, how can you possibly defend this person when you can plainly see the hypocrisy right in her own back yard!!

How about we start there? And the list goes on, and I'm too tired to go on much more...honestly. (need to go to sleep)

Because hes a disingenous troll

he knows what he says inst factual, he just lives to derail the thread, hes online ANTIFA, and from now on ewe should ignore it,
edit on 5-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I bet youre mad about brexit too

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Ok boomer

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

BINGO!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

eta - I said it twice before already too!
edit on 2/5/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Good news is the President is max 8 years, BUT Congress is like forever and people will vote crap in decade after decade...

But then you ever watch what goes on in other Government assemblies. America is rather weak in comparison.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Pelosi has a Penis? I am shocked and apalled.

Well you know you can have one in front or stuck in her.... never mind...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Ok boomer

Lol, Trump got you foaming, bro.
🤡

Too funny.🤣

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

How messed up is no term limits for Congress, that needs to change.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Ok boomer

Yeah damn right

Worked for everything I had, a vet of 3 wars. and multple presdiencies.

Ive earned my right, and done sh!t you not only couldnt imagine, but couldnt do, so i wear that with a badge.

Your memes are cute,

but you wouldn't be here if not for people like me, I also know you arent from the United States and that you talk a lot of trash from the region youre in, considering your current issues, I also know youre a lot older than what you come across to be to troll

So keep it up
edit on 5-2-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join