It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

president trump gives Sotu

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
How can democrats make America Great Again?

What is their answer?

How can democrats improve my life?

What additional freedoms will democrats allow me to have?

Dem response:

"America has never been that great to begin with."

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

That's not a winning message, apparently. Imagine that.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24921592]TheRedneck[/post

All Things Eventually Come to an End , Nancy Included . The World and America Will become a Better Place Once She Sheds that Meat Machine Body and proceeds to Her Own Personal Hell ,,,,,,,,

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Well their chosen one Biden has said that he doesn't expect to survive his first term due to age, so why not have that as their saying?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Well their chosen one Biden has said that he doesn't expect to survive his first term due to age, so why not have that as their saying?

Sorry , but the American People Would NEVER Elect a " SOON TO BE DEAD GUY '" as their President . Joe Needs to just Call it a Day and take up Woodworking Until the " Big Guy " comes Calling for him .
edit on 5-2-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
www.cnn.com... van Jones warning democrats that trump is actually doing things for the black comunity not just saying things and doing nothing and they should take it as a warning

hes giving them school choice ,they are getting jobs and have near record unemployment and hes doing criminal justice reform

Van Jones: Last 24 hours have been wake-up call for Dems CNN political commentator Van Jones warns Democrats about the possibility that President Trump's attempts to appeal to black voters could be effective.
video is at source so no idea how to embed cnn videos but if trump truly can get African Americans to support him the democrats loose a key element of the dem base

www.nationalreview.com...

Jones, a former adviser to President Obama, has previously spoken in support of Trump’s and conservatives’ criminal justice reform efforts.“The conservative movement in this country, unfortunately from my point of view, is now the leader on this issue of reform,” Jones said at the CPAC conference in February 2019. The analyst was discussing a sweeping reform package passed in December 2018 that aims to reduce mass incarceration rates by, among other things, allowing more inmates to qualify for early-release programs. The reform package, known as the First Step act, was championed by Trump and senior adviser Jared Kushner.
guess that is from the video but in a way i could actually quote
edit on 5-2-2020 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Lies, lies and damned lies. He's a one-man cult of shameless personality and irresistible charisma. I don't get it. Many do.

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join