It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

president trump gives Sotu

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Key to making a rebuttal is to listen to what you are going to rebut.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I hope she will, at least, be called out for that despicable act..now that's impeachable!

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Pelosi said she ripped up the speech because she thought “it was the most courteous thing to do.”

and the people believe her removal is too.........

You are the weakest link............goodbye

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I guess it was better then publicly using it for toilet paper... she is from the San Francisco district isn't she?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Meh
Even nancy cant top the soldier suprise return
So nice to see genuine happiness

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The speech was too thick to rip at once. She had to subdivide it to do it.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Gentle reminder....

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

“You got to tear up the speech to be courteous to it.”

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That rebuttal was beyond ridiculous. She claimed the Republicans wanted to do exactly what the Democrats did to me... make me indigent, take away my healthcare, and put me in poverty. What, am I just supposed to shake my head and suddenly believe all that pain was only a dream?

Lying scumbag in the first degree.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

There's her a campaign slogan: "You have to vote against me to elect me."

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Time for a vote of No Confidence. Pelosi needs removed from her position for the good of the nation and for the future of the party.

She should be psych evaluated.

Perhaps you should trigger that 'red flag' law they love so much in California and have Nancy's house ransacked for potential firearms....

link   
What I got from this was the democrats are totally in a cold civil war. Several individuals acting out against the wishes of Nancy.

Nancy was petrified every time trump mentioned how his administration is helping minorities.

What they fear more than anything is their lie that republicans are racists to be exposed.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
That rebuttal was beyond ridiculous. She claimed the Republicans wanted to do exactly what the Democrats did to me... make me indigent, take away my healthcare, and put me in poverty. What, am I just supposed to shake my head and suddenly believe all that pain was only a dream?

TheRedneck

An appeal to a perceived perspective.

Obama capitalized on this tactic.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

TheRedneck

All lies

Nobody’s buying it.

I think a whole lot of leftists just jumped onto the Trump Train today

link   
Just watched Beck was in the gallery, he said when Trump gave that little girl her scholarship, democrats (elected officials) were jeering and mocking her....who the fk does that to a little girl?

He said ilhan Omar and talaib, were passing their phones back and forth laughing and not paying attention, but when they brought that soldier home to his family they looked up in disgust and were mouthing horrible comments, before going back to their girl party of playing w their phones.....

If this doesn't illustrate wtf the left has become I dunno what does..... If the left want to save their party they need to remove these nasty, anti American representatives.... And I have PLENTY of friends who identify as left, who would be incensed if someone acted like that in their presence..... Its time they wake up and realize who these people really are

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: toolgal462
She looks like a pothole

I live in Michigan.....worst roads in the country.
She’s done nothing so far for them and probably never will, she is a Dem.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny that she wanted to make a comment about the roads....considering it is PURELY the Democrats fault that they have mismanaged the state so badly and bankrupted it that they have been unable to fix the roads....

link   
What's with the guy that had all the money (looked like a stack of $5 bills) sticking out of his front suit pocket as Trump was walking out?

lol!!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

TheRedneck

All lies

Nobody’s buying it.

I think a whole lot of leftists just jumped onto the Trump Train today

Leftists did not watch, independents though probably did jump on.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Key to making a rebuttal is to listen to what you are going to rebut.

Much easier for her to just fall in line with the rest of the Democrats and show her butt....

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So the democrat rebuttal is complaining about issues caused by democrats and blaming Trump before he was even elected.

This is so stupid that she should be wearing a helmet when she toilets.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I totally want to mail a cowpie to this (*(*&(*& office since his $#@@ is deep...

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., issues a statement on the speech:

"The president's speech tonight was much more like a Trump rally than a speech a true leader would give. It was demagogic, undignified, highly partisan and in too many places, untruthful."

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join