It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eight and counting...the Congress People who will NOT attend the State of the Union Address

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

High Intelligence and criminal behavior are often linked.

Research by Joseph Schwartz, a criminologist based at the University of Nebraska, also found slightly elevated rates of criminal behavior among subjects in the highest IQ category.

習近平會愛你很久

Xíjìnpíng huì ài nǐ hěnjiǔ
edit on 6-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If you don't agree with the president I am fine with that as that is your right. I guess the big thing that bothers me is if I or many other people out working a regular job were to just decide we didn't want to go to work or attend a big meeting because we didn't like our boss I am not sure how that would fly and I think in most cases it would end badly.

These people do work for us and while we may have disagreements I think it is just a bad message and not notable to just not show up because you don't like them or their message. Regardless of what side of the aisle you are on I just don't think it is the right thing to do as you put yourself above the people you are working for.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

High Intelligence and criminal behavior are often linked.

So is low intelligence and criminal behavior.

The majority of studies have found IQ differences between offenders and nonoffenders (e.g., Ellis &Walsh, 2003). On average, the IQ for chronic juvenile offenders is 92, about half a standard deviation below the population mean. For chronic adult offenders, however, the average IQ is 85, 1 standard deviation below the population mean. A study of Texas inmates who entered the prison system in 2002 indicated that approximately 23% of the inmates scored below 80, almost 69% scored between 80 and 109, and only 9.6% scored above 110 (Ellis & Walsh, 2003).

criminal-justice.iresearchnet.com/crime/intelligence-and-crime/3/

It appears to be more rampant amongst the lower IQ.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

But were not talking Truck Driver behavior here. Were talking Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff , John Brennan and James Comey and many many more .

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

But were not talking Truck Driver behavior here. Were talking Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff , John Brennan and James Comey and many many more .

Exactly. Low intelligence.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

OK, I can share my nuts with you now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join