It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Need an Ancient Tibetan Necromancer Mask?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Made out of an actual human skull?

Link

Or maybe that spell you’re working doesn’t have enough “oomph”. May I recommend the hand and foot of an ancient Egyptian High Preist?

Link

Or, maybe you got drunk and angered an ancient Egyptian God one night and need an amulet to protect yourself. Or an ancient Canaanite dagger to take out that wraith that’s been killing people in Wisconsin for the past week. (A Supernatural joke) They’ve got you covered on that too.

Main link to site:

Link

Definitely some of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen for sale. And I’ve been some weird places.

ETA: Make sure you click on the “human products” tab.

edit on 4-2-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I need the skull but it was sold out. Lame. Damn! The high priest is also sold out.

As if I don’t know better. I should have done all my human remains shopping before Christmas.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Thought about ordering some of those “mystery boxes” but I’m not sure if I’d enjoy a mystery from this place.

Not going to lie, if I was obscenely wealthy I’d order a bunch of stuff like that Necromancer mask and the Voodoo skulls and build a weird secret room in my house to house it all on display. Along with ancient books on strange subjects.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I would stage half this stuff in my kitchen. Who doesn’t want a cave bear paw or a viking helmet. Im 42 and I know I do. And I think the mystery boxes sound amazing. You should definitely buy one. Who knows, you could own you very own creepy mummified piece to share with your mother-in-law

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Im thinking valentine day presents!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
I need the skull but it was sold out. Lame. Damn! The high priest is also sold out.

As if I don’t know better. I should have done all my human remains shopping before Christmas.

Just make your own.

Much cheaper, and better quality that way.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I didn't but I do now !

How much is $99,999.99 CAD in Pounds Sterling ?
Ah , they're out of stock.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This is an incredibly rare, contemporary, Tibetan Necromancer Kapala mask!

So basically they just made it and charged 100k for it. And some sucker bought it.
edit on 4-2-2020 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I dont know about all that. The back of the helmet has a winged skull figure that was preety cool. I also dig how the mouth is open in a perpetual scream. Thats how I usually feel.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I do own a buffalo skull but it's hand crafted by Native Americans. Got it at the Crazy Horse memorial. The one they have is over priced. I paid less for mine.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
These are the exact type of items that could carry some nasty energy with them. Don’t be shocked if you buy one — then start having all sorts of high strangeness happen.

Interesting website

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

That’s what I was thinking.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

This is an incredibly rare, contemporary, Tibetan Necromancer Kapala mask!

So basically they just made it and charged 100k for it. And some sucker bought it.

If it raises the dead it raises the dead.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Definitely some of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen for sale. And I’ve been some weird places.

If that is the weirdest stuff you've seen for sale then I must be downright diabolical

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The ancient mummified feet make great "stocking stuffers", and the ancient skeleton hands (with forearm bones still attached) make good back scratchers.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Cool!!

You should check out the "Oddities" section...

Kangaroo Scrotum Pouches XXL!!!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You probably already own a skull.

Just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

The ancient mummified feet make great "stocking stuffers", and the ancient skeleton hands (with forearm bones still attached) make good back scratchers.

Hahaha!! Don't know why but this made me nearly blow all my coffee over my phone, haha woke the gf up with that God awful noise....she's pissed! Lol

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

It's a shame the mask is sold out!

If I wore that while having my morning coffee maybe I could get some peace and quiet!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Does it come in a 7 1/4?
I have a big head.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join