It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists rip into Rush Limbaugh after he announces cancer diagnosis: 'Good riddance'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't think most of those people deserve it either.

So what have you got?

Why does Rush deserve the medal outside of whataboutism?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So what have you got?

Why does Rush deserve the medal outside of whataboutism?

Rush's charitable contributions.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

In your opinion, did Bill Clinton Deserve it?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Huh, funny those on the right don’t seem to pine for death of their political adversary so you’re just talking about in your own mind.

Justifying your support of a man having cancer... for politics! Know yourself.

a reply to: underwerks

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
he is a pedo who had sex with kids in the dominican god has judged him

you got proof of that before i copy this and send it to snerdly for possible liable?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
a reply to: Xcalibur254

List of Presidential Medal of Freedom recipients

Not really a big fan of Rush and I've never listened to his show, or any AM radio for that matter (ok maybe traffic reports before Waze) but can you please click that link above and tell me what any of the ones in the entertainment etc categories did to deserve such a medal?

De Niro? Streisand? Lorne Michaels?

Sorry, I don't see it for any of them.

I get it for the military, medical, scientists, astronauts... absolutely.

Actors etc? Hard pass from me on all of them. They get enough awards from each other during ass kissing season in Hollywood.

Seems like it's a participation prize, with no real meaning.

Honestly, it makes me think of the fake medal those Scientology wingnuts gave to Tom Cruise.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Ok I wished him a dignified peaceful death when it comes, but without such honors , he is at best a troll and is undeserving of it, one troll honoring another troll , a private award with all his cigar puffing buddies , pats on the back ..nooo problem.

Perhaps such award would be extended to his nemesis Al Sharpton or Rainbow Jessie Jackson when they are about to meet their maker.
Lets see how this Will trigger rightist.
edit on 6-2-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Good riddance, a vocal and overt racist who used his platform to promote bigotry and hate deserves so much more
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

If someone could build a machine that ran off of right wing hypocrisy we’d have solved the energy crisis.

And if we had something that could grow food off of left wing hypocrisy we could solve word hunger. What’s your point or do you have one? I’m curios if you just ignore the lefts hypocrisy or are you really that ignorant? Because your mouth always remains shut when it come to your team.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Independent here.

I pay attention.

The Left are far more vicious, violent, more hypocritical and bigger liars.

FACT

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't wish death on anyone and I hope he pulls through his cancer. But he didn't deserve the Medal of Freedom. He made it a business to say racist and outlandish things about people over the years. And to be given the award during the State of the Union was just a joke. Sorry if I rub anyone wrong with my opinion but come on now it was ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
In all honesty, when RGB kicks the bucket, there will be many on the right saying the same thing. I'm a die hard Trumper, but that's the fact. I was never a Rush fan, but you make your bed, you sleep in it.
edit on 7-2-2020 by panoz77 because: Added info

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltheghost
I don't wish death on anyone and I hope he pulls through his cancer. But he didn't deserve the Medal of Freedom. He made it a business to say racist and outlandish things about people over the years. And to be given the award during the State of the Union was just a joke. Sorry if I rub anyone wrong with my opinion but come on now it was ridiculous.

You are not wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join