It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists rip into Rush Limbaugh after he announces cancer diagnosis: 'Good riddance'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
While I feel for the man getting cancer, let’s not forget that for years he sided with big tobacco claiming that there was no proof smoking caused cancer. That type of irony is inescapable.

And who knows how many idiots out there actually believed what he said and took the same position.

The funny part is watching right wingers who laugh and cackle to themselves about wanting prominent people on the left to die suddenly grow a heart when someone like Rush Limbaugh is on his way out.

If someone could build a machine that ran off of right wing hypocrisy we’d have solved the energy crisis.

The weekend at Bernie's references regard RBG were funny, I don't care who you are. And many of us did perpetuate the joke because she had been out of the public eye for so long that it was worth considering a body double or deepfake.

Who here celebrated her cancer diagnosis?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Limbaugh is scum . Republican or demorat doesn’t matter to me . He is scum , just like every other talking head on tv or radio who wants to tell is what to think . What you won’t hear out of any of their mouths is the truth . I learned that about 15 years ago on this site . Did we all just forget ?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
well trump is gonna give Rush the presidential medal of freedom www.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told network anchors during a private lunch Tuesday that he will award Rush Limbaugh with the Medal of Freedom, one day after the prominent political radio host announced he has advanced lung cancer. According to a person familiar with the discussion, Trump informed anchors he will bestow Limbaugh with the Presidential Medal of Freedom in the coming months. Limbaugh has been a staunch ally of the President's for years, and dined with him at his Palm Beach golf club over the holidays. Once, during an event in the Rose Garden, Trump praised Limbaugh as someone who "can speak for three hours without a phone call."
so im certain this will go over splendidly with some of our more left leaning members but should be an interesting award ceremony and that Rush should be very pleased and trump probably stoked to give him the medal

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: Metallicus

Lefties are quite cold hearted and mean...

If you disagree with them, they think of you as less than. This is the only way the can justify their positions and actions.

That's what Democrats do...That's who they are...Whenever I learn someone is a Democrat, I know exactly what I'm dealing with...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
President Trump will award Rush Limbaugh the presidential medal of freedom.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
Limbaugh is scum . Republican or demorat doesn’t matter to me . He is scum , just like every other talking head on tv or radio who wants to tell is what to think . What you won’t hear out of any of their mouths is the truth . I learned that about 15 years ago on this site . Did we all just forget ?

Since trump made America great again and drained the swamp and surrounded himself with only the best people the only people left to tell us what to think are squeaky clean and honest.

edit on 4-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

he invited him to the SOTU and plans to give the award there apparently

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

But you can't say that now that he has the cancer.

Look, I like Rush, I'm saddened by this.

But just like I'm saddened, people like yourself will be, "Meh".

Same as Hillary or one of your lefty idols. If they came down with a horrible affliction, I'd go, "Meh" and be honest.

Even though you and I may disagree with ideology, I appreciate your candor.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Rush never hesitated to unmercifully trash anyone he saw fit. Along with his whine was a hotrage anger and anger will make you sick physically.

Perhaps it's the Good Lord sending Rush a message....you reap what you sow. "the chosen one" should have sent Rush a tweet to warn him.

Anger and cancer...is there a relationship?

www.psychologytoday.com...
edit on 4-2-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Rush never hesitated to trash anyone he saw fit. Along with his whine was anger and anger will make you sick physically.

Perhaps it's the Good Lord sending Rush a message....you reap what you sow.

Didn't he talk # about RBG after she was diagnosed with cancer, and make fun of Michael J Fox for Parkinsons?

Karma is a bitch, but I wish cancer, or celebrate it, on no one.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
I don't member this response from the right when Teddy K had brain cancer.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Cant wait till Ginsburg dies, should be a fun night of name calling and good riddance-ing. I mean, all is fair right?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Cant wait till Ginsburg dies, should be a fun night of name calling and good riddance-ing. I mean, all is fair right?

Decency is nonpartisan.

For that matter, so is indecency.
edit on 4-2-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Somebody's playing deaf, dumb and blind, but nobody's buying it, op. If you've been using the internet for this long and have yet to figure out people are a little more brazen & have no filter online, let me give you a cross-isle refresher:

"Couldn't have happened to a bigger bitch/fatter bastard/slimier sack of s#"

Wee, you're caught up on over a quarter century of people being being filter-less buttholes online. Grow some skin and deal with it, or if you can't, get some fuel, douse your computer, light a match and be done with it.
edit on 2/4/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/4/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I’m not sure what that means friend .

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Talking heads = full of crap.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24920854]DBCowboy[/po

I sure can , and I did. I’m saddened that you’re saddened about Rush. I don’t really care about him personally . Sometimes people that smoke a lot get lung cancer. I smoked for 25 years . If I get lung cancer it’ll suck but I knew the consequences. Listen I have less respect for Hillary Clinton then I do of maybe any human on earth. In my opinion she is guilty of treason many times over . She is scumette. I am not a lefty . I think they’re worse than republicans.
Did you not read my post . I’m not republican or Democrat. They’re both scum . I try to look at the truth . Though I appreciate your guys partisanship I can’t say I agree with it. They’re all bought and paid for both republicans and Democrats . I guess you assumed wrong .
I appreciate your candor and I think you’re humorous and I agree with almost damn near everything you say !

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I understand that 😃

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Several of those quotes have been debunked. On Snopes no less. Particularly the one about slavery and James earl ray.

Funny thing, that's where I found all those quotes, including the partial debunking...

www.snopes.com...

I remember the McNabb fiasco. All Rush was saying was that McNabb was a mediocre QB but because he was black the media wanted to prop him up as more talented than he was. That's not racist, it's commentary about the media being biased based on skin color.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It's funny the people who generalize about a whole group are bad because the actions of a few are haters themselves.

Civilized folks generally refrain from vitriol when someone may be deadly sick.

It's also civil NOT to blame a whole group for the actions of a few.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join