It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists rip into Rush Limbaugh after he announces cancer diagnosis: 'Good riddance'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: toolgal462

The site only questions two of the quotes are not being true.

You said several of those quotes were debunked. False.

The other two that are on the fence were dug up from his past, and he denied them. Either way, there is plenty more racist stuff he has said. Guy is toxic.

Edit. Sorry ot you. Someone else said several were debunked.

Well I wont believe these allegedly "toxic" or "racist" things he has said unless I have proof of them. I know how the hateful left twist people's words, take things out of context and flat out make # up.

you keep saying there are plenty of racist things he has said yet can't provide me with proof of any.

I suppose you also are sure that Trump called all Mexicans criminals and rapists, right?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

yes

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
Metal, it's not a leftist thing.. It's an asshole thing. They are in all political leaning. If you told me hilary or obama had a worse diagnosis or were murdered, i'd smile. Im more right leaning than anything else. I try to be independent.

I'm the same way to be honest.

In another thread on this topic I said pretty much the same as you, and people were shocked!

But just look at the venom against Rush. It was to be expected.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hey, not for nothing but I think that "bone in the nose" comment was actually from Howard Stern back in the day.

Of course, I don't claim to be 100% positive about that, but I think I remember that phone call. Howard used to say all sorts of stupid stuff to be funny.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Heck Kobe hadn't even reached room temperature and the helicopter memes were flying...

I laughed at some that were a bit more wholesome talking about how sad people were when they shot something in the trashcan after and subconsciously went "Kobe"... It's relatable and fitting.

The Internet is a elaborate social experiment and it is not reflection very well on us as a species. Babysteps...we'll get there.....eventually.

Man, I hope so. It's far too socially acceptable that people have an online persona that is rooted in negativity. It doesn't effect me, and I involve some of it in my information mix just to see what's going on... But I hope people will realize if they constantly gorge on it, it will have an impact on their well being and mood.

Positive, negative, positive sandwiches. That's what works for me, but everyone is different.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Metal, it's not a leftist thing.. It's an asshole thing. They are in all political leaning. If you told me hilary or obama had a worse diagnosis or were murdered, i'd smile. Im more right leaning than anything else. I try to be independent.

I'm the same way to be honest.

In another thread on this topic I said pretty much the same as you, and people were shocked!

But just look at the venom against Rush. It was to be expected.

Have the grace to keep it to yourself at least!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

yes

Okay, kudos for admitting it I guess.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Heck Kobe hadn't even reached room temperature and the helicopter memes were flying...

I see what you did there.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Edumakated

He gaslights his listeners into thinking the left and what not are gonna eat their babies

I don't know about EATING them, but they sure KILL a lot of babies. I'm not wrong you know.

Dorian Soran

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
We need to rise above the behavior of the left. For the most part we do.

Nothing else we can do about their frustration but let them vent.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I never listen to Rush, but I have nothing against the guy. He is a little radical for me. I wish the guy the best of luck with his treatments, lung cancer that has gotten bad is hard to treat.

I think the far left is disgusting, way worse than the far right ever was. I am not fond of the far anything in politics

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

As someone with the minimum intelligence neccessary to not support either party, I gladly welcome cancer for all pundits.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

As someone with the minimum intelligence neccessary to not support either party, I gladly welcome cancer for all pundits.

Wish for people to rise above consuming punditry... Not for cancer to kill off punditry.

Addressing root causes is better in the long run. Killing the supply doesn't change the demand, someone else will just cash in.

Food for thought.

No one deserves cancer, it's not justice, it's an indiscriminate disease.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Just thinking out loud here. . .

Who would you wish a horrible cancer on?

ISIS? Sure.

Nazi's? Okay.

Enemies of your country? Why sure-, oh wait a minute. . .

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Honestly, wishing cancer on even the true scum of the earth would only make more people sympathize them and possibly their cause.

I'd still rather see some form of justice on true evil.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Honestly, wishing cancer on even the true scum of the earth would only make more people sympathize them and possibly their cause.

I'd still rather see some form of justice on true evil.

*shrugs*

Then gangrenous open sores on their faces.

Either way, all of us, at some time, have wished a horrible death on others.

Well, except Jesus and Buddha. Them, they were probably uber chill and low keyed.

But every single human, if they were honest, have been rather nasty at some point in their lives. Except tiny babies.

I'll add them to Buddha and Jesus. Tiny babies have probably not laughed at the thought of leprosy infecting the bodies of sworn enemies.

Buddha, Jesus and tiny babies get a pass.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Most of us have the grace to keep such thoughts to ourselves. Must you share everything?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

But every single human, if they were honest, have been rather nasty at some point in their lives. Except tiny babies.

Of course. But when I do that, I just imagine doing the deed myself. It's more satisfying in the moment of hate.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Most of us have the grace to keep such thoughts to ourselves. Must you share everything?

I don't share everything, but I try to be germane.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Glad to see that you were not shocked that libtards did their thing.

Like ISIS, these perpetually offended fluckwits are a danger to all civil societies and there should be no place at the table for them - too hateful to be part of a tolerant and caring community.

May they forever be remembered and looked upon as the pariahs of society.

Trump will win in November - Trump Jr will win in 2024.........all thanks to the libtards (that's how #in stupid they are)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join