It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists rip into Rush Limbaugh after he announces cancer diagnosis: 'Good riddance'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There is some seriously disgusting vitriol aimed at Rush Limbaugh coming from our “friends” on the left. Apparently they are super happy that a man has advanced lung cancer.

I would say I am surprised, but this is the lack of decency we have come to expect from leftists. They are hateful, angry and spiteful. It’s disgusting.

Soon after conservative radio icon Rush Limbaugh announced on his Monday program that he has advanced lung cancer, leftists on social media — as we've come to expect — tore into Limbaugh with gusto.

Below is a small sample of what these people had to say...

"He, literally, has encouraged right-wing politicians to harm people, deprive healthcare, imprison innocent children, and let people die. Lives will be saved when he is gone."
"Couldn't have happened to a better person. I guess since he is a cancer to society, life is imitating art here."
"Karma."
"God works in mysterious ways."
"Such a painful disease. The suffering he will experience. The anguish of facing death after his despicable life will be a burden so heavy, it will destroy his soul."
"I'm sorry anyone has cancer. I won't be sorry to have someone who lies off the airwaves."
"'I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.' Your time has come you vicious racist POS."
"Does that mean he will stop spreading hatred towards minorities from now on? Then that's OK."
"...I wish I didn't have to laugh my ass off at this."
"Good riddance."

I understand if someone disagrees with Limbaugh’s politics, but he has never been mean-spirited or rude. Treating another human being like this is reprehensible.

LINK

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Lefties are quite cold hearted and mean...

If you disagree with them, they think of you as less than. This is the only way the can justify their positions and actions.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Left's are supremacists.

No if and or buts about it.

They're bigots and they institutionalized discrimination.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
While I feel for the man getting cancer, let’s not forget that for years he sided with big tobacco claiming that there was no proof smoking caused cancer. That type of irony is inescapable.

And who knows how many idiots out there actually believed what he said and took the same position.

The funny part is watching right wingers who laugh and cackle to themselves about wanting prominent people on the left to die suddenly grow a heart when someone like Rush Limbaugh is on his way out.

If someone could build a machine that ran off of right wing hypocrisy we’d have solved the energy crisis.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Man, those Lefties are just disgusting pigs, why can't everyone be decent and respectful like those on the right, you never get them saying or doing bad things.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The right has done the same with Ruth every announcement of her health.

It's a minority of each side that project vitriol in times like this, but it's what people hear and use to paint with a broad brush.

Given today's partisan nature... It doesn't surprise me when you have a few from either side behaving like this... But they shouldn't be used as the voice of the whole.
edit on 4-2-2020 by CriticalStinker because: Changed here to hear

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Are you referring to Ruth as in supreme court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

Big difference there my old friend.

One holds a microphone and the other holds one of the most prestigious seats of public service in the country.

It's not unwarranted to ask someone to step down from such an office when they're all but incapacitated.

edit on 4-2-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The right has done the same with Ruth every announcement of her health.

It's a minority of each side that project vitriol in times like this, but it's what people here and use to paint with a broad brush.

Given today's partisan nature... It doesn't surprise me when you have a few from either side behaving like this... But they shouldn't be used as the voice of the whole.

I disagree, although I am sure you'll find some oddball.

First off, everyone knows Ginsburg is on borrowed time. I've never seen anyone wishing she'd die, but we all know her death would not be surprising at this point.

Second, wishing cancer and a painful death on someone just because you disagree with them politically is entirely different ball game.

Leftist take being nasty to a different level. Decapitated Trump. Plays about assassinating trump. Remember when Game of Thrones put George Bush's head on a spike?

The right may call Pelosi a drunk or Schiff a pencil neck dweeb, but that is about where we typically end it.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I hope Rush stays coherent long enough to see the DOJ arrest Obama Admin criminals. He can then go with a smile on his face.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Look no further than ATS itself on Ruth.

I made sure to emphasize it was a minority... Just like it is here.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DietWoke
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Are you referring to Ruth as in supreme court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

Big difference there my old friend.

One holds a microphone and the other holds one of the most prestigious seats of public service in the country.

It's not unwarranted to ask someone to step down from such an office when they're all but incapacitated.

No difference in them both being human beings with friends and family who will all be affected by their illnesses.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Right.

Let's not forget about everyone that wanted Obama dead.

There are jerks on both sides.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I expected as much from the twitter mob. and they never disappoint. Just when you think they sunk as low as they can, they dive a little deeper.

no class.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Anyone who is happy about or wishes this on anyone needs to do some soul searching.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The left wants us to conform to their views or be gone... there's no in between with them. They celebrate our deaths, and they'll continue to do this... Just wait until Mitch McConnell eventually passes, or Trump, or Lindsey Graham, or any other GOP rep who's sided with Trump and his admin, if, when they eventually die (we all do) they will celebrate it... Heck, they celebrated when Steve Scalise was shot, they celebrated when Rand Paul was attacked... These people want us gone, so no, there's zero surprise to see them celebrate/cheer Rush's sad diagnosis.. I dont care how your politics are, you should never wish/celebrate someones cancer and its a shame to see the left act in this manner.
edit on 4-2-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

Look no further than ATS itself on Ruth.

I made sure to emphasize it was a minority... Just like it is here.

And McCain, by many on the right

Many of those on the right are just as much—if not bigger—hypocrites than anyone else.
edit on 4-2-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DietWoke

it's not unwarranted to ask someone to step down from such an office when they're all but incapacitated.

No, but that's vastly different than celebrating it.

Again, we're talking about minorities on either side who shouldn't represent the whole.

But the thread would have us believe one side does it and the other doesn't. I've seen it from both.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: DietWoke

it's not unwarranted to ask someone to step down from such an office when they're all but incapacitated.

No, but that's vastly different than celebrating it.

Again, we're talking about minorities on either side who shouldn't represent the whole.

But the thread would have us believe one side does it and the other doesn't. I've seen it from both.

Fair enough.

Even though I hadn't personally seen anybody on ATS celebrating or wishing death on RBG, it's not the biggest stretch of imagination to believe it's happened.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

let’s not forget that for years he sided with big tobacco claiming that there was no proof smoking caused cancer. That type of irony is inescapable.

lets not forget that the only problem you have is A DIFFERING OF OPINIONS.

i hope you never meet anyone that would be glad you are dying over not liking your opinions...

i was upset when the US capped bin ladin, so miss me with that hypocrisy b/s. human life is important regardless of your opinions.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You idiots still have plenty of sources to get fed your lies.

Stick to Hannity.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join