It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Million+ New Pages – Searchable transcripts of UFO podcasts, videos etc : Leveraging AI

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Section K : Videos Transcripts : UFO vodcasts on Youtube

As with audio podcasts (dealt with above, in Section F), I have obtained permissions to upload transcripts of many of the main UFO/paranormal video vodcasts during the last few months. These can be found HERE and are summarised in the sub-sections below.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Section K1 : Vodcast Transcripts - “Alien Protocols” (permission given to me by “Buddy”)

This vodcast can be found on Youtube HERE and has an associated Twitter page HERE.

This vodcast describes itself as being about “how to initiate & maintain communication with extraterrestrial intelligences”.

Link to relevant folder containing transcripts and, at the top, summary spreadsheet

Direct link to relevant summary spreadsheet, PDF version

In his “Alien Protocols” vodcasts, Buddy has discussed ESP, remote viewing, meditation, CE5s, healing prayers and communication with UFOs.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Section K2 : Vodcast Transcripts - "Den of Lore" (permission given to me by Chris George Zuger)

This vodcast can be found on Youtube HERE and has an associated website HERE.

This vodcast describes itself as “featuring discussion with various guests talking about Science, Technology, Philosophy, History, Popular/Ancient Culture”. Chris states that his shows are “usually scotch-fueled, and always with a touch of humour”.

Link to relevant folder containing transcripts and, at the top, summary spreadsheet

Chris George Zuger’s vodcasts involve a fairly irreverent examination of ufology (including To The Star Academy), the paranormal and other topics. They involve a fair amount of profanity, but I’m not sure this still bothers anyone in the modern age. I did a keyword search for the F-bomb in these shows and got an unusually high number of hits.

link   

Section K3 : Vodcast Transcripts - "Hidden Truth" (permission given to me by Jim Breslo)]

This vodcast describes itself as being “a podcast series dedicated to seeking answers to some of the more perplexing, disturbing and lingering questions in our society”.

Jim Beslo’s vodcasts have generally involved interviews with various conspiracy theory researchers (e.g. relating to the 1st October 2017 Las Vegas Shooting and other conspiracy theories), but it has had some notable UFO interviews – including of Paco Chierici (the author of the 2015 FighterSweep.com article about the USS Nimitz sightings) and Mike Turber (who claims to know that the USS Nimitz sightings were the result of sightings of a US Air Force aircraft)

link   

Section K4 : Vodcast Transcripts - "Metabunk" (permission given to me by Mick West)

Mick West describes his videos as “Relating to the debunking and other experiments I do on my forum MetaBunk.org”. He states that this Youtube channel is also “where I post the video of my Podcast - Tales From the Rabbit Hole (tftrh.com) which focuses on long-form discussions with people whose lives have been affected by conspiracy theories”.

Probably better known for his sceptical work on his Metabunk forum, Mick West has generally used his vodcasts to supplement and illustrate points made in his forum, some of which relate to UFOs (e.g. regarding the Gimbal video and the USS Nimitz Tic-Tac FLIR1 video) but many of which relate to other topics (e.g. Flat Earth claims, 9-11 conspiracy theories,

link   

Section K5 : Vodcast Transcripts - "Rich Planet TV" (permission given to me by Richard Hall)

This vodcast describes itself as being “intended to expose information covering a wide range of issues which mainstream television do not cover correctly”. It states that “Our programmes seek to expose these practices and report on subjects such as false flag terrorism, UFOs, animal mutilation, hidden energy technology and many more”.

Richard Hall’s “Rich Planet TV” shows has covered a wide range of conspiracy theories (e.g. regarding Madeleine McCann and energy weapons) with shows focused on UFOs including a series of 5 videos relating to Rendlesham and shows on the secret space programme.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Section K6 : Vodcast transcripts - “Skeptiko” (permission given to me by Alex Tsakiris)

This podcast can be found on Youtube HERE and has an associated website HERE.

This podcast describes itself as being “the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness”. It states that it covers six main categories:

“- Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.”

“- Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.”

“- Consciousness research and the ever expanding scientific understanding of who we are.”

“ - Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.”

“ - Others and the strangeness of close encounters. - Skepticism and what we should make of the Skeptics".

Guests on Richard Hall’s “Rich Planet TV” shows have included researchers of parapsychology, consciousness, remote viewing, Near Death Experiences and the afterlife - in addition to numerous UFO researchers and witnesses (such as Dr John Alexander, Dr David Jacobs, Mike Clelland, Jeff Kripal and Kevin Day).

link   

Section K7 : Vodcast Transcripts - "Thinking Allowed" (permission given to me by Jeffrey Mishlove)

This vodcast can be found on Youtube HERE and has an associated Facebook page HERE.

This vodcast states that it “exclusively features interviews and monologues (as well as occasional archival videos)”. It also states “Guests include leading figures in philosophy, psychology, health, science, and spirituality -- with a healthy and respectful emphasis on parapsychology”.

Guests on Jeffrey Mishlove’s “Thinking Allowed” shows have included many of the leading personalities in remote viewing, parapsychology and quantum consciousness – in addition to various UFO researchers (including Dr John Alexander and Rey Hernandez).

link   

Section K8 : Vodcast transcripts - “UFO Bros” (permission given to me by Emmett and Joe Hayes)

This podcast can be found on Youtube HERE and has an associated Facebook page HERE.

The hosts of this podcast describes themselves as using “humor & irreverence to bring attention to the obvious & well documented extraterrestrial presence while still giving the topic the repsect it deserves”.

Emmett Hayes and Joe Hayes have discussed various UFO topics on their “UFO Bros” show, including AATIP, Luis Elizondo and Contact in the Desert.

link   

Section K9 : Vodcast Transcripts - "UFO Hub" (permission given to me by Adnan Ademovic)

Adnan has asked me to make it clear that he has not checked the transcripts of his shows.

Guests on Adnan Ademovic’s “UFO Hub” show have included several leading UFO researchers, including Nick Pope, Richard Dolan, Grant Cameron, Nick Redfern and many others.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Section L : Video Transcripts : UFO lectures on Youtube

Travelling to conferences (particularly in other countries…), is often too time consuming and inconvenient for it to be a feasible way of obtaining information. Fortunately, some of those that organise lectures that such conferences put relevant videos on Youtube and I’ve contacted an initial sample of a few of those organisers to obtain permission to upload automated transcripts – as detailed in the sub-sections below.

link   

Section L1 : Lectures - “Society for Scientific Exploration (SSE)” (permission from Annalisa Ventola)

These lectures can be found on Youtube HERE and there is an associated website HERE..

The SSE states that “Since 1982, the Society for Scientific Exploration (SSE) has provided a critical forum for sharing original research into cutting edge and unconventional areas”.

The SSE’s video lectures cover topics such as complementary medicine, Out Of Body experiences, the afterlife and remote viewing, in addition to some videos relating to UFOs (featuring, for example, Ron Westrum, Rob Swiatek, John Alexander and Robert Wood).

link   

Section L2 : Lectures - “Swansea UFO Network” (permission granted by Emlyn Williams for me to share my spreadsheet and transcripts)

These lectures can be found on Youtube HERE and there is an associated Facebook page HERE.

Swansea UFO Network states that its aim “is to educate, stimulate interest and debate, the subject of U.F.O.s and its many offshoots”.

The Swansea UFO Network’s video lectures mainly relate to UFO sightings in Wales, but with various other UFO sightings/topics covered as well

link   

Section L3 : Lectures - “UFO Congress (IUFOC)” (permission granted by Alejandro Rojas for me to share my spreadsheet and transcripts)

These lectures can be found on Youtube HERE and there is an associated Facebook page HERE.

The UFO Congress video lectures and debates include presentations by many of the most famous UFO researchers and witnesses, including Travis Walton, Stanton Friedman, Jaime Maussan and Leo Sprinkle.

link   

Section M : Foreign language transcripts

Section M1 : Introduction regarding foreign language transcripts

I am only fluent in English, so am admittedly rather biased in favour of doing work in relation to resources in English. However, I don’t mind doing some work on foreign transcripts that may help researchers that speak other languages – particularly if there is at least a prospect of some of those foreign transcripts being translated into English. I discussed in Section U below some potential further work on translation of foreign language transcripts.

For now, I’ve just done relatively small samples of a few thousand transcripts (in French, German, Italian and Spanish) – outlined in the sub-sections below. I’d welcome feedback from native French / German / Italian / Spanish speakers on the quality of the automated transcripts in those respective languages – although frankly my priority is on work to seek to automatically translate them to English (initial tests in relation to which have been disappointing…).

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Section M2 : French language transcripts

To produce an example of transcripts of UFO audio-visual material in French, I obtained permission from Gilles Thomas to share transcripts of his French-language vodcasts on Youtube HERE, which has an associated website HERE.

Gilles Thomas has said that the primary goal of his videos is to save the memories of French Ufology through videos or podcasts so that future generations can learn about the work of the pioneers of ufology.

I consider below, in Section U, some issues relating to producing automated English translations of these transcripts. Ideally, I would also like to be able to generate usable automated translations of the PDFs of various French UFO newsletters/magazines which I’ve previously obtained permission to upload to THIS FOLDER.

link   

Section M3 : German language transcripts

To produce an example of transcripts of UFO audio-visual material in German, I obtained permission from Robert Fleischer to share transcripts of his German-language vodcasts on Youtube HERE, which has an associated website HERE.

Robert has stated that his videos are part of “a citizen movement that aims to inform the public with reliable facts about topics such as UFOs, the paranormal, consciousness research, free energy and edge science”.

I consider below, in Section U, some issues relating to producing automated English translations of these transcripts. Ideally, I would also like to be able to generate usable automated translations of the PDFs of various German UFO newsletters/magazines which I’ve previously obtained permission to upload to THIS FOLDER.

link   

Section M4 : Italian language transcripts

To produce an example of transcripts of UFO audio-visual material in Italian, I obtained permission from Maurizio Verga to share transcripts of his Italian-language lectures and other videos on Youtube HERE, which has an associated website HERE – including issues of “Cielo Insolito”.

I consider below, in Section U, some issues relating to producing automated English translations of these transcripts. Ideally, I would also like to be able to generate usable automated translations of the PDFs of various Italian UFO newsletters/magazines which I’ve previously obtained permission to upload to THIS FOLDER.

link   

Section M5 : Spanish language transcripts

To produce an example of transcripts of UFO audio-visual material in Spanish, I obtained permission from Moises Garrido to share transcripts of his impressive collection of Spanish-language documentaries on Youtube HERE, which has an associated Facebook page HERE.

I consider below, in Section U, some issues relating to producing automated English translations of these transcripts. Ideally, I would also like to be able to generate usable automated translations of the PDFs of various Spanish and Catalonian UFO newsletters/magazines which I’ve previously obtained permission to upload to THIS FOLDER.

link   

Section N : Further transcripts? More of the above

The first million is always the hardest…

I now have the tools to double the number of UFO transcripts in my collection with considerably less effort than the first or second million pages. The process has reached the point that it is pretty fast, but rather boring.

In relation to some further possibilities, I’m just waiting for permission. Responses to my permission requests have so far been overwhelmingly positive, but there are one or two people that asked for a bit of time to think about the request (in some cases about 6 months ago). In some other cases, I wanted to have an initial batch of a couple of million pages online before approaching them. So, some permission requests could be made (or repeated) now.

Also, I’m sure I’ve missed a lot of podcasts or other material already on Youtube in relation to which it would be possible to get permission to upload transcripts.

So, what other podcasts or vodcasts _already_ on Youtube would be worth doing?

(My personal focus is on UFO material, but I don’t mind doing some work on wider Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy/SETI material already on Youtube – if I can get any relevant permission).

Apart from podcasts/vodcasts, what other collections of UFO-related videos already on Youtube could and should be processed? Documentaries seem to be the obvious category (with various additional video lectures from conferences etc) – with some issues in relation to these outlined in Section G above

In relation to any suggestions regarding material on Youtube, it would be useful to know who to contact to get any relevant permissions (and, ideally, how to contact them – although I can usually find/obtain contact details, if I’m not in touch with the relevant person already).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join