It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wright-Patt Air Force Base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone here was familiar with Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. My cousins live within a half hour drive of it, and my aunt did some goverment contracting stuff out there a couple of times i think. Ive been there a few times with my uncle and cousins to the museum they have there. It is huge!! Also there are a lot of unmarked hangars all over the place out there with no activity going on that i could see. I know a lot of them have to be vintage plane storage and plane restoration and stuff, but has anyone ever heard anything about alien aircraft being stored there? My uncle said that there was a rumor that there were supposedly E.T. remains of a ufo crash in the vaults under the base. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything interesting about it.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
ive ben their too. my brother was born on that base. the other hangers are for the Air Force One Exhibt. they all the planes that the former presidents flew. and the other hangers are part of the actual base.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
and the gov'ment would never put any et stuff (if it had any) at wright-patt. there are way to many civilains and stuff, i.e. the city of Dayton.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I agree, Wright Patterson is far too open to the public for use for covert purposes. The rumored Hangar 18, if there ever was such, was likely nothing more than a temporary storage area until any such secret material could be transferred to a more secure base.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The truth about Hangar 18 is better left for those with the right security clearances authorized to know what goes on in there.

For those with top secret clearances, the law forbids you from releasing anything without government consent for a period of 70 years. Violation of that would result in the death penalty.

For those without clearances, you would do well not to ask questions. No one will confirm nor deny anything you ask. But then again, the truth is out there.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I've been there too. I have family that worked there in the 40s and 50s, and still have relatives living in Dayton.

WPAFB was apparently one of three locations wreckage/bodies from the Roswell crash were taken to.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentBlueBook
The truth about Hangar 18 is better left for those with the right security clearances authorized to know what goes on in there.

For those with top secret clearances, the law forbids you from releasing anything without government consent for a period of 70 years. Violation of that would result in the death penalty.

For those without clearances, you would do well not to ask questions. No one will confirm nor deny anything you ask. But then again, the truth is out there.

I seriously doubt that it would result in the death penalty, although granted the criminal trial would be a farce for anyone who did speak.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
When I jumped to Reserve status I was stationed at Wright Pat on the corner of Airway Blvd &....... near Fairborn ....memories....anyways, my unit had a shelter(s) there (I was comm) inside the fence. Never saw anything untoward of course. I agree, the hangars for the most part never seemed abounding with activity!!!

I did see the SR71 there once and the B2.

The B2 did not make a sound once airbourne........sorry, no aliens seen.....

sp

[Edited on 25-7-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

Originally posted by AgentBlueBook

I seriously doubt that it would result in the death penalty, although granted the criminal trial would be a farce for anyone who did speak.

The standard penalty is 10 years and $10,000.

I held TSBii clearance and was cleared for *Flash* messages if the sad day came.

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The hangers are probably for base aircraft. It IS an AIR FORCE BASE.
DUH!

Now I wouldn't doubt that the base may have some secret underground labs. The base is the HQ. for the Airforce Materials command, the R&D arm of the USAF, so it probably has some good secrets housed there, but if you want Black Aircrafts or UFO's your on the wrong base.

Tim

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I lived there for a few years as a kid.
The only thing odd I noticed was the fields, the big ones.
If you look closely you can see those circular spinning vents, like those they put on the top of buildings.
Also there in at least one field, I don't remember which one, was a door on the ground locked with an electronic number pad type setup, it's a heavy steel door painted brown.
Me and my buddy used to try codes on the door all the time, but it never opened.

I don't think they cared about a couple 12 year old kids on BMX's, so we were never bothered about it. But my buddies dad did tell us to stay away from there.
Go figure.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenDaze

yes ive been into some of those unmarked hangers and i saw secret air craft that i cant tell u about it is still in processing but what i can tell u is that there r underground levels to the base i think 5 that have alein remains and spaccecraft in them then a reliable source told me that there are some living aleins down there to. the reason u didnt see any activity is because they move mostly everything underground to diffrent hangers and things.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenDaze

yes ive been into some of those unmarked hangers and i saw secret air craft that i cant tell u about it is still in processing but what i can tell u is that there r underground levels to the base i think 5 that have alein remains and spaccecraft in them then a reliable source told me that there are some living aleins down there to. the reason u didnt see any activity is because they move mostly everything underground to diffrent hangers and things.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I know a lady who grew up on Wright Patterson AFB back in the 60's,she said there were always rumors of weird things and weird goings on there,her father was a general

top topics

join