It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can a Senator Vote to Remove President Trump After Learning How He Makes Our Lives Better?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Pretty simple, Trump did something wrong. Past actions don't absolve you of future wrongdoings.

I want you to tell me EXACTLY what law he broke to be impeached.

Title code 2 Chpater 17B, and US Constitution Article II, Section 4, specificlly Bribery and "High crime and Misdemeanors" (for a layman that would mean abuse of power) for trying to solicit a foreign power to use its power in exchange for money earmarked for military aid. Also for trying to hide this fact by denying congressional oversight before and during the impeachment investigation.

If you have any other questions feel free to read the following:

HIC report detailing evidence.

HJC Report on Articles of Impeachment

Between the two is all the evidence for my above claims I dont have character space to list it all out.

Linked below is from Time telling us how the the new Ukrainian President did not feel pressured. So your OPINION is bogus.

time.com...

Also, POTUS sets foreign policy, exactly what power was he abusing? I could give a # what Jerry Nadler says lololol

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Thank-you for posting that. Makes you wonder how Republican Senators Murkowski and Collins both said in the past 24 hours that it was wrong for President Trump to pressure Ukraine President Zelensky.

edit on 2/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Pretty simple, Trump did something wrong. Past actions don't absolve you of future wrongdoings.

Title code 2 Chpater 17B, and US Constitution Article II, Section 4, specificlly Bribery and "High crime and Misdemeanors" (for a layman that would mean abuse of power) for trying to solicit a foreign power to use its power in exchange for money earmarked for military aid. Also for trying to hide this fact by denying congressional oversight before and during the impeachment investigation.

Between the two is all the evidence for my above claims I dont have character space to list it all out.

Linked below is from Time telling us how the the new Ukrainian President did not feel pressured. So your OPINION is bogus.

time.com...

Also, POTUS sets foreign policy, exactly what power was he abusing? I could give a # what Jerry Nadler says lololol

Cool so you didnt really care about being shown what laws he broke if you cant even take the time to look at the evidence you asked for.

BTW the target of the bribery and extortion doesnt need to feel pressure for it to be a crime. The simple act of the attempt is enough.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle
I'm not buying what Schiff and Nadler are selling.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump has never made my life better.

So I guess it's a mater of opinion.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

time.com...

BTW the target of the bribery and extortion doesnt need to feel pressure for it to be a crime. The simple act of the attempt is enough.

If the attempt is so lame that the person being bribed didn't know it, prosecutors wouldn't even take on the case.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

In a democracy, what the MAJORITY thinks and feels is what matters.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Unless you're talking about the popular vote

I had to!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Unless you're talking about the popular vote

I had to!

The popular vote drives the election of Congress men/women. If they were to work together to make America better for the majority of Americans, many aspects of our society would be even better than they are now.

Speaking of American Greatness... I go back to the post that started this thread. Here is a clip from last night's SOTU address, where President Trump highlights how Americans are increasingly prospering as his economic policies are being implemented.
As you can see, Democrats in Congress did not like hearing that American unemployment is low, wages are up, etc.. They want to remove the President from office, despite what his Administration has done to improve the qualify of life for most Americans. THAT IS SICK!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: tanstaafl
You do it the same way someone gets out of personal debt.

Spend less than you earn, and start paying it off.

Such a statement makes it plain that you simply don't understand our monetary system.

Allow me to explain in short - all money that is currently in, or new money that is put into, circulation, was/is/must be borrowed into circulation. That is how the system works.

The problem is, the act of borrowing incurs an interest charge - but the money for this interest is not put into circulation as well.

The system is designed to ultimately fail. The system itself is why we have a federal debt that always climbs, never goes down (with a few minor and very short lived exceptions).

The US federal debt is a little above its annual revenue.

Eh? Not sure what country you are talking about. The U.S. debt is the sum of all outstanding debt owed by the federal government. As of September 2019, the total was $22.7 trillion. Are you seriously suggesting that our annual revenues are anywhere near that?

Maybe you meant the deficit. If so, then you really don't understand, because those are two very different things.

I'll be ignoring the rest of your words that rely on this false premise...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Yes it's a fiat currency, something I strongly despise...

But simply saying we can't fix it is defeatist.

We could spend less than we take in. We could print to a rate our system is "worth".

We could address fractional reserve/banking.

Either way... I'll digress to what I said. If a candidate says they're going to do something, whether or not I see it as feasible, they deserve critism.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Yes it's a fiat currency, something I strongly despise...

NO. A fiat currency is simply spent into circulation (think greenbacks, aka 'United States Notes', something Kennedy was tried, and it is possible this was another reason they all wanted him dead, at least, canceling his EO and recalling all of these notes is one of the first things Johnson did).

But simply saying we can't fix it is defeatist.

NO. It is the reality, unless we change our monetary system.

If a candidate says they're going to do something, whether or not I see it as feasible, they deserve critism.

Well, since Trump is the first President in my lifetime, and probably in the last 100 years, to do his best to fulfill all of his campaign promises, and in fact has fulfilled the vast majority, and done many other great things that weren't official campaign promises - I'm willing to cut him a little slack on one that is going to be virtually impossible to do.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
SOME Democrats who love the country and its citizens may vote to acquit President Trump today.

www.newsweek.com...

But I'm not holding my breath. Nancy and Chuck wield iron-fisted control over even the sensible Democrats.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What is winning to you exactly ?

When you say you want all Americans to win togethor, does that include the loony left and the terrorist network CNN ?

If only they would stop pining for the old Leninist totalitarian communist state. Oh well we will just have to drag them along kicking and screaming 😺
edit on 5-2-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Wednesday, February 5, 2020

After their initial euphoria earlier today while voting "Guilty" against President Trump, Democrats in Congress are now pretty bummed out.

Several Congressional Democrats, speaking to Fox News, were dejected on Capitol Hill late Wednesday, even as they said they hoped to weaponize the acquittal votes by several moderate Republicans in swing states.

"We all knew how this was going,” one senior House Democratic source told Fox News. “But everyone’s depressed. Especially because of Iowa," where the first-in-the-nation caucuses have been plagued by mismanagement.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

The utter stupidity of trying to get rid of a President who making life better for most Americans, is starting the dawn on them.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

But, after listening to President Trump describe how much better-off America and Americans are since we elected him to office, how can ANY elected U.S. Senator, less than 24 hours after the SOTU address, render a GUILTY verdict against him in good conscience?

A vote to remove President Trump from office, is telling Americans that you do not want them to have a better quality of life. That is probably political suicide.. isn't it?

-CareWeMust

Is this what it takes to be a good leader these days? Just walk around and tell everyone that you did a great job and that's it?

I wish I had of understood how the world worked sooner. I'll be sure to go and see my boss later and let him know how great I am, just in case he's in any doubt about it.

I guess you're the type that's easily fooled?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

James, you and I are totally different. Good luck on your path.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thankfully, President Trump was Acquitted/Exonerated by the U.S. Senate Trial.

But these 48 men and women put their personal dislike of President Trump, ahead of appreciating the many ways he is Making America Even Greater. These Senators all voted "GUILTY" yesterday.

Baldwin (D-WI)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Booker (D-NJ)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cortez Masto (D-NV)
Duckworth (D-IL)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harris (D-CA)
Hassan (D-NH)
Heinrich (D-NM)
Hirono (D-HI)
Jones (D-AL)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Leahy (D-VT)
Manchin (D-WV)
Markey (D-MA)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Peters (D-MI)
Reed (D-RI)
Romney (R-UT)
Rosen (D-NV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Sinema (D-AZ)
Smith (D-MN)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Tester (D-MT)
Udall (D-NM)
Van Hollen (D-MD)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)
Source: www.senate.gov...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

edit on 6-2-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

They need Trump gone to cover up the truth about Ukraine and get control so they can pass the house bill called a new way forward .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join