It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watching cnn and MSNBC. Why is Joe Biden still "leading" the Iowa caucus?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: Gothmog

Im just pointing out how the DNC is screwing Bernie over again.
They are not going to let him in, no matter how popular he is with the people. The DNC is sabotaging his campaign. It's glarimgly obvious.

And , Bernie fully concurs with the plan.

So Bernie knows they're going to sabotage him, and is just playing along with this grand DNC master plan? By
His whole campaign is just a ruse?
A charade? Is that what you're saying?

It isn't sabotage if one goes willingly into a situation they already knew was there.

edit on 2/3/20 by Gothmog because: add

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
They have to keep Biden a front runner because of the impeachment quid pro quo farce. They just can't abandon him while the hearings are on going.

I'm guessing once we learn who his running mate is it will all make sense who they really want as president.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
They have to keep Biden a front runner because of the impeachment quid pro quo farce. They just can't abandon him while the hearings are on going.

I'm guessing once we learn who his running mate is it will all make sense who they really want as president.

He is going to pick Hillary for VP.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem
www.theguardian.com... tes

Iowa Democratic Party says it is performing 'quality control' on results In a statement to MSNBC about the delay in results, the Iowa Democratic Party said it is performing “quality control” on the numbers “out of an abundance of caution.”
from my post on the cacus thread things that make you go hrrrrrm

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

He's going to take Warren's advice and pick a 9 year old transgender as VP.

Plenty of Woke votes for the taking and he gets some quality hair-sniffing time in meetings!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

He'll pick Michelle.
Reason why Barry didn't endorse him---No quid pro quo.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.theguardian.com... tes

Iowa Democratic Party says it is performing 'quality control' on results In a statement to MSNBC about the delay in results, the Iowa Democratic Party said it is performing “quality control” on the numbers “out of an abundance of caution.”
from my post on the cacus thread things that make you go hrrrrrm

~sigh~

"This vote Bill is from my mother... but she passed away in 1994?"

"John, did she vote Democrat then?"

"Yes she did Bill!"

"Count that one 4 times then John... she has missed a few elections, after all"

~Overheard in a Democrat voter tally station in Iowa~

edit on 3-2-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Don't forget the Republicans sabotaged Ron Paul, and in my opinion tried to with Trump but he was too popular and too loud for that to happen without destroying the Republican party.

What I've seen so far with the Iowa results slowly coming in is positive. Joe Biden may be done which is bad news for team Trump because he is the only candidate that Trump would easily win against.

link   

Because it's rigged.
I'm not a fan of Bernie Sanders, but I don't want to see his campaign get sabotaged by his own party. Again.

It appears it's already happening.
consortiumnews.com...

Bernie is not a Democrat.

He is registered as an independent.

Another reason the Dems will steal it from him again.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Who cares. Test run. Trump already won this state. He smoked Hillary there and will smoke all these candidates. Bernie is a communist. Once the superdelegate problem kicks in he is done. Infuriating he refuses to go third party but he really doesn't want to win. His policies would destroy America. He knows that fact. He wants it destroyed and this is the closest he can get.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Who cares. Test run. Trump already won this state. He smoked Hillary there and will smoke all these candidates. Bernie is a communist. Once the superdelegate problem kicks in he is done. Infuriating he refuses to go third party but he really doesn't want to win. His policies would destroy America. He knows that fact. He wants it destroyed and this is the closest he can get.

He doesn't want it destroyed at all.

After all, our capitalist system has made him a millionaire.

All he is doing is cashing in on the weak-minded.

Of which we have plenty of in America.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

He won't live long enough to see it but he hates America. He wants it crushed. Any American that had their honeymoon in the USSR wants the US to die. He's a sick diabolical SOB.

edit on 3-2-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem
So I'm watching left leaning Iowa causaus news. Not 1 person interviewed is on sleepy Joe's side. Why are they still pushing their broken candidate?

Did you hear Wolf Blister (CNN) say to a Biden voter, "You look as frustrated as we are." ?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

which dem candidate do you see easily beating trump? sanders? wallstreet will declare war same for warren, warren and sanders also went after big tech and seemed to have irked them as well . do you mean mayor pete?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem
So I'm watching left leaning Iowa causaus news. Not 1 person interviewed is on sleepy Joe's side. Why are they still pushing their broken candidate?

Michael Bloomberg will BUY the Dim nomination. He told the DNC they didn't have to spend a dime to help him. He told advertising agencies that he will be their Golden Goose this year.

I hope Bernie is thinking ahead, to stop mini-Mike. Maybe some of those Sanders campaign goons captured on video by Project Veritas could come in useful.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm fine with Bloomberg. He's smart enough to know to just buy the whole party. They actually love it. Less work for them and they all keep their jobs for doing nothing which Democrats love. They love free stuff so just give it to them. No campaigning, no small or big contributions. Just this one guy. Too easy. Anybody else is hard work. Having to actually listen to people... get outta here. Not gonna happen.
edit on 3-2-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Because Trump is just that bad. People see Joe Biden as a sensible alternative. I shouldn't have to say that but there it is.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: Gothmog

Im just pointing out how the DNC is screwing Bernie over again.
They are not going to let him in, no matter how popular he is with the people. The DNC is sabotaging his campaign. It's glarimgly obvious.

And , Bernie fully concurs with the plan.

So Bernie knows they're going to sabotage him, and is just playing along with this grand DNC master plan? By
His whole campaign is just a ruse?
A charade? Is that what you're saying?

Yes.

Bernie is making a buck.

Actually, a ####-ton of bucks.

AGAIN.

Feel the Burn yet?

So he's a total capitalist. No surprise there. There was never any evidence to suggest otherwise.
Don't ruin the red-scare narrative for your righty pals though.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

i think he just wants to destroy the dems if he gets bumped again he can then point the finger and squeal they've shafted me again imo

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Biden stands no chance at all running against President Trump

That’s undeniable

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join