It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Caucus results

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I don't have to be anything. I am not planning on voting for any of these clowns.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

i posted the results of the first round like 3 or 4 pages ago, mayor pete 5 delegates,bernie sanders 5 delegates, and warren 4 because the DNC is screwing up and whatnot we may not get final results tell 2-4am but im down for the ride dont have anything to do tomrrow so as soon as more come out ill post them

so 14 out of 41 delegates assigned

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So then Iowa has said NO to the dnc?

CNN is pretty much saying Iowa is a little hick state that nobody thought about last month, and nobody will think about until the next Dim caucuses.

Oh
They had lemon make the call?
Dark forecast?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So then Iowa has said NO to the dnc?

CNN is pretty much saying Iowa is a little hick state that nobody thought about last month, and nobody will think about until the next Dim caucuses.

Yes, and CNN is also the network of Don Lemon. We all know what he thinks. I'd say he could go suck a lemon, but that would be redundant.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Joe's up, thanking the Idaho Caucus!

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't have to be anything. I am not planning on voting for any of these clowns.

Then have a drink and chill.

link   
Oh boy
Its corn pops nemesis.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

oh see then you miss out on the fun depending on what state you live in some have open primaries , i plan on voting in my states open primary's just to mess with the results and see what chaos i can sew for the ones trying to get accurate numbers of candidates strength

link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas
What is Nathan Silver's Twitter page? I've heard his name a lot. Is he the sporting events odds-maker?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Little known fact; A Klobuchar is an Icelandic eating utensil you can also use to comb your hair.

I think Trump uses one...just saying...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

twitter.com... he is the polling guru that messed up last years elections but is widely regarded as one of the most popular and more effective ones he works for 538

link   
Warren is talking also, she's saying she should come in first because she made "reservations".

I'll see myself out

link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Then have a drink and chill.

What makes you think I'm up tight? This is highly entertaining. The decline of the DNC is fascinating to behold. Just for perspective, 4 years ago they had 85% of the returns in. They must really miss the Clinton machine keeping things organized with an iron fist behind the scenes.
edit on 3-2-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oh boy warren says klobutcher dpeaks with forked tongue and biden speaks with three tounges.
And warren is out lining trumps relief package to her reservation.
Not the one she grew up on, the one she has for dinner tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What if the delay is because yang got all the votes!
They saw the totals and didn't believe them so they had to count them all three more times.

I can dream.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Warren is talking also, she's saying she should come in first because she made "reservations".

I'll see myself out

She was a code talker....
You know part time to get through college...
Till she was pregnant....

link   
Folks, this is comedy gold.
edit on 3-2-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: carewemust

Klobuchar, and now they're saying all the others are going to follow suit and trot out their victory speeches too. LOL

Iowa Caucus = DNC Win by Committee!

Oh...thought everyone was talking about Warren. Just turned on the TV and see Joe Biden. He's beating up on President Trump.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Democratic results are not in yet because they need to see how many dead people need to vote first to win.

ROFL...

About the time one thinks shivery is dead>>.

l

Have my eye on you L.. even when your posts get deleted...banned...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
welp three sets of voting inconsistencies who do they have running the election Broward countie? www.theguardian.com... tes

The Iowa Democratic Party has released another statement, saying officials found “inconsistencies in the reporting of three sets of results.”
and

As a reminder, this is the first time that precinct chairs have been asked to report three different sets of results: first alignment, final alignment and state delegate equivalent. The state delegate equivalent is the most important number and will be used to determine the winner of the caucuses.
so voting irregularities already so they are off to a Glorious start to the 2020 race as far as actual voting goes

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join