It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff says Trump Will Sell Alaska to Russia if We Don’t Impeach Him

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Ah, see I got you here. In true Alaskan style I'll be sitting on a stump with my rifle watching my kids fill boxes with dirt they also dug out of the yard.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Blaine91555

Ah, see I got you here. In true Alaskan style I'll be sitting on a stump with my rifle watching my kids fill boxes with dirt they also dug out of the yard.

And if their countrymen sell them, they will be a shooting a plenty.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Can Trump sell Schiff to Russia? I'd vote for that.

If he could get Putin to put Adam on layaway, I"d be
one of the first congressmen to yell "BUNGEE BUTT! NOSE!
Some Assembly Required!" at the SOTU. J/K.
I take it back, let's just ring Sarah. One eyeful of her scowl and that
carbine attached ; Adam will just expire on the spot. I sure would.

Of course, it would never happen because Schiff is being kept around
for Barney as a contrast (wow my spell checker almost got my ISP
pissed at me_00) to Sheriff Andy Trump. Whistles trailer theme...
edit on 4-2-2020 by derfreebie because: There was no reason for it, really... except the 19:44 was cool. General. SIR.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am warning you southnern Americans, those northern Alaskan Americans are not pushovers.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Maybe he will sell Schiff to Russia instead. I would support that.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I suspect the only people on the left who are having a good time are the psychiatrists handing out their meds. A profitable time to keep the dem wagon moving. It doesn't even have to be forward.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: xuenchen

That beautiful marble wall behind Schiff kept tugging at my attention. It's beautiful!

How much did that cost me?

I've been eyeing that the whole Impeachment. Pretty nice Marble.

Too bad Schiff has officially lost ALL of his Marbles with his latest fantasy. It's sad watching someone descend into madness.

You totally made me laugh with this. Just what I needed for my
head cold 😂

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Forgive me for laughing. In case, as a foreign observer, you didn't notice, but the vote wasn't even remotely close. The Dems, as many of us expected, didn't come close to making their case(s), and the fearsome, in your opinion only, Adam Schiff was a, if not the, driving force behind it.

...and failed utterly. Again, why do we supposedly fear him??

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Funny enough, it was China who, in 2016 wanted to buy a former US airbase in Greenland, but Denmark vetoed it at the behest of the er, US government.
However, there is also a three airport project in the can, and a Chinese company, 'China Communications Construction Company (CCCC)' will be a finalist in the big project according to the Greenland autonomous government.
So plenty to chew the cud on there, and both Alaska and Greenland's glaciers are purported to be melting faster than ever, (they do say that on a regular basis) with Greenland's ice estimated to be gone by 2050 in one study.

Now, it just happens to be that when Trump was asked about buying Greenland, said," this is something on the back burner", while elsewhere in the US government, someone said he had been on about it for weeks and weeks.

according to The Brookings commision and Cornell Uni, Wednesday, September 24 2014,
'Greenland is widely believed to hold excellent potential for a host of natural resources, including zinc, lead, gold, iron ore, heavy and light rare earth elements, copper and oil'

www.brookings.edu...

Greenland is also mostly renewable power sourced, especially hydropower. Yep, plenty to think about, Alaska is likely to have a similar disposition in that way.
So, why would Trump want to buy Greenland, and sell Alaska......Eh?????

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

He wouldn't, which is why he never said anything about selling Alaska... this was all out of the cancerous mind of Adam Schifftless.

Now, California? Oh hell yeah, sell that bitch to the lowest bidder, grab a cosmic sawzall, and cut her loose from the mainland. (Oh, and someone muzzle Hank Johnson beforehand or he'll ramble on incessantly about California capsizing.)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Forgive me for laughing. In case, as a foreign observer, you didn't notice, but the vote wasn't even remotely close. The Dems, as many of us expected, didn't come close to making their case(s), and the fearsome, in your opinion only, Adam Schiff was a, if not the, driving force behind it.

I'm not interested in the vote...I don't think I even mentioned it, being a foregone conclusion, as stated by all Republican senators from the start, without actually weighing anything up anyway, to them, everybody's liars, pimps and thieves even though those witnesses lost jobs and whatever else as witnesses, and some didn't even get to be a witness.
How, corrupt is that?
Nothing compared to the corruptness of those who toady up to such a man as Trump who is only after his own gain, and no one has challenged him...no one, for the sake of unity of a political party, even if they know what he really is.

Thing is, you are kidding yourself, and now imitating the other Burdman who would mock about something he doesn't even understand.

You all got plenty of detail about Trump from me before he was elected, you chose to ignore it, or even to analyse it in any which way.

How sad!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

You all got plenty of detail about Trump from me before he was elected, you chose to ignore it, or even to analyse it in any which way.

How sad!

But no details at all in your post.

I'm sure you have been asked plenty of times about the details of the crimes you mention..... no?

Lolz🤪

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: smurfy

How sad!

But no details at all in your post.

I'm sure you have been asked plenty of times about the details of the crimes you mention..... no?

Lolz🤪

Do you want me to post things all over again and again and again? also read again, I said, before he was elected and no never asked, not from anyone who supported Trump, even one guy in the US thought it was okay what he had done, attempting to turn old folks out of their own homes under a pretence, something he tried before in the US. No, I will post for someone who is genuine, and also you are at liberty to labour back to before 2016 of my posts....but I don't think you will...

edit on 5-2-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

He wouldn't, which is why he never said anything about selling Alaska... this was all out of the cancerous mind of Adam Schifftless.

Now, California? Oh hell yeah, sell that bitch to the lowest bidder, grab a cosmic sawzall, and cut her loose from the mainland. (Oh, and someone muzzle Hank Johnson beforehand or he'll ramble on incessantly about California capsizing.)

Muzzle, is that a standard nowadays to eliminate, a method of suffocation perhaps as used by Mossad..I don't know, or just an attempt to ridicule what was an obviously facetious remark.

However, it is likely that California is likely 'tipping' in some areas due to "glacial isostatic adjustment" which is not uniform et al..at all, at all.
But there you go science is giving you what you, well not you, don't want.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Ill get on board with this ONLY if we can grow avocados somewhere besides California. If so, Im in.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Ill get on board with this ONLY if we can grow avocados somewhere besides California. If so, Im in.

Hand me that cosmic sawzall...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Looks like Im in. LOL!

I noticed allllll off that "we're seceding!!" and "viva la requonquista!!" talk died off to not a peep.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I can see why you'd defend and associate yourself with the doofus Johnson... you clearly have the same ridiculous positions and shortcomings where geological science is concerned.

Look, earlier up here in the thread you rapped on Seagull while grasping to insult me as not "understanding" what I am mocking. You made 2 errors with that one...
1. Seagull was a Democrat, a strong Democrat. The party shoved him out the door because he wouldn't surrender his brain and clap like a goddamned retard as it flopped out of a too open mind and skittered around on the floor with the grace of a water filled condom in an oiled chute the way the remainder of the party loyalists have happily agreed to. Attempts to slag him and any like him are appreciated because all they do is push more people into either the "Eff politics, I'm not even voting" or "Eh, Trump is bad, but he's a far sight better than the SNIP-headed fools the DNC runs out there" camps. Either of those camps, I win, you lose, thanks for playing my game. Notice the music, notice the strings attached to your arms and legs, and ask yourself why you're dancing while I bounce this cross piece of wooden dowels up and down over your head and the people applaud and laugh.

2. I am whatever you say I am. If you think I don't understand what I'm mocking, OK... believe I am clueless and underestimate me, I win. If you think I'm cruel and heartless, OK... would that assessment matter at all to someone who doesn't care? Again, I win. If you think I'm evil for who I support and the mockery I lay on any who catches my eye as a potential source of amusement, OK... Mi llamo es "The Devil" what game shall we play today and, not coincidentally, again I win. Bottom line here, politically speaking this has been a ridiculously easy past year or so for me. I've enjoyed sitting and watching the opposition, "Le Resistance" self implode since they took the House in 2018. They have done more to reelect Donald J Trump to the White House than him throwing every cent of his billions at his campaign ever could have and it hasn't cost him anything. Yeah, that's a thing of beauty right there, his now virtually guaranteed reelection has required only two things: Trump continuing to be Trump and Le Resistance continuing to crap their own beds daily. Now, moving forward, if you wish to continue this I'll be right here and you can feel free to decide what game we will play and whether I will be without understanding, cruel and callous, or sitting in the middle of Hell wondering if I should turn up the heat because I feel a chill down my horned spine, it's all up to you...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Looks like Im in. LOL!

I noticed allllll off that "we're seceding!!" and "viva la requonquista!!" talk died off to not a peep.

Idle threats generally do when they meet indifference or, worse yet for California, an eagerness to quickly make the threat happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I can see why you'd defend and associate yourself with the doofus Johnson... you clearly have the same ridiculous positions and shortcomings where geological science is concerned.

No, I have only seen the man on TV, and it was clearly a remark on what he considered an overplay...nothing to do with "glacial isostatic adjustment", however why don't you ask him if he does actually know about that subject, if he does, it was quite a witty remark, if he doesn't or rather didn't know, then it was funny.
As for, "glacial isostatic adjustment" it is, I would say one of the most researched subjects, ongoing and has the most obvious observations than the like of 'global warming', per se in harder evidence. in a way you can't ignore it so much, and yes, even so the name itself got change, from, 'post glacial rebound' to "glacial isostatic adjustment" when it was understood by research that it was not something that was singular in effect, but dependent also on the geology of where it affected. In a word or two, we are still coming out of an Ice Age, and uniformity of a place in time might only seem forever, but it just isn't.
www.tara.tcd.ie...
Mostly, for us, it's important not to have dickheads in charge, in all regimes, other than that we're gone.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join