It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff says Trump Will Sell Alaska to Russia if We Don’t Impeach Him

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Uh oh, that swagger seems to have gone the way of the dinosaur... has the Left's spirits sunk so low that they're just resigning themselves to whining and self pity over the fact that nobody cares? Allow me to post that in letters readable without spectacles...
NOBODY CARES

That is your new reality, learn to love it because you're going to suffer tremendous heartburn and butthurt over the next 5 years if you struggle against it.

You identify and exaggerate issues with this president that your side MUST have everyone view with crisis level severity, yet it is clear you are also beginning to realize NOBODY CARES. God that's gotta suck eggs through a hose.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
yall got any more of them witchy spells to put on the bad orange man?
the others seem to have worn off......

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Adam Schiff.

Proof positive politics kills brain cells.

Not just any politics, liberal politics. Of course, the question must be asked... which came first, the Democratic party's politicians or the braindead who vote for them? Or is it the perfect chemical lab storm wherein one molecule of suck interacted with one molecule of stupid and a compound of turd was the result?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Maybe they should focus their next Magic: the Gathering party on actually performing a successful caucus?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Shameless capitalist plug:

1 lb boxes of genuine pre-Russian, Alaskan dirt - $29.95 + shipping.

Hurry and get your piece of Alaska before the Russians move in.
(Ask about the deluxe version with a full lb of Moose nuggets!)

1-800-GOTDIRT
*limited to 5 boxes per household - no refunds*

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
NOBODY CARES

That is your new reality, learn to love it because you're going to suffer tremendous heartburn and butthurt over the next 5 years if you struggle against it.

You identify and exaggerate issues with this president that your side MUST have everyone view with crisis level severity, yet it is clear you are also beginning to realize NOBODY CARES. God that's gotta suck eggs through a hose.

Trying to put myself in that poor reality testing mentality here . . . What could our most compassionate response be to the relentless missing of even a slightly accurate reality testing?

Would it be fitting to take up a collection for a Tupperware box full of a variety of binkies? Or maybe a variety of thumb coating flavorings?

Or maybe a compact backpacking tent to function as a portable "safe space?"

Or maybe a very squeezable oversized Koala teddy bear?

Maybe a portable sound proof chamber to vent the famous liberal 'screams at the sky' in private & away from cameras?

. . .

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Shameless capitalist plug:

1 lb boxes of genuine pre-Russian, Alaskan dirt - $29.95 + shipping.

Hurry and get your piece of Alaska before the Russians move in.
(Ask about the deluxe version with a full lb of Moose nuggets!)

1-800-GOTDIRT
*limited to 5 boxes per household - no refunds*

Priceless.

Maybe you could raise the price by saying that every 500th box had a genuine Alaskan gold nugget in it???

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Maybe they should focus their next Magic: the Gathering party on actually performing a successful caucus?

Maybe, first, there needs to be a major education effort to make up for the deliberately dumbed down education system.

After teaching the alphabet, we could graduate to teaching some basic reading comprehension & logic--if such is possible with the Kool-Aid saturated.

Then we could--maybe--begin to teach them what a "caucus" is.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Just as a thought experiment... I don’t think it would be possible to sell Alaska. I think individual and corporate lawsuits would spring up for personal damage and breach of contract. It would be a clusterF.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow, So where are the made for TV psychiatrists who will claim hes nuts. Just like they did to Trump.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hell, 6 months ago Trump wanted to buy Greenland, do you believe he would give Alaska away. Alaska and Greenland both have great value. Schiff face is so stupid it's hard to believe. Go home and clean up your state you loser.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Yeah, that's what we need... Alaskan dirt wars complete with waking up to crack heads and meth addicts stealing your neighbor's shovel to dig up your back yard and fill up the bed of the truck they jacked out of a Midtown parking lot the day before...

Wow, I'm beginning to sound jaded, aren't I?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Can Trump sell Schiff to Russia? I'd vote for that.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I took a cruise to Alaska back in the 70's and those people have an attitude so don't think they will let anybody sell them to Russia.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Uh oh, that swagger seems to have gone the way of the dinosaur... has the Left's spirits sunk so low that they're just resigning themselves to whining and self pity over the fact that nobody cares? Allow me to post that in letters readable without spectacles...
NOBODY CARES

Yah, the Left don't care. They will carry on just as before. It's not as if they feel any shame or remorse.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

NOBODY CARES

Yah, the Left don't care. They will carry on just as before. It's not as if they feel any shame or remorse.

This is not a discussion or debate, it is pure divisionist language.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Hmm...For How Much ? NEVER Pass on a Good Deal when it Comes your Way my Grandpa Always Used to Say ...........)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

If Trump thinks we need to sell Alaska to Russia, we then need to sell Alaska to Russia...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Blaine91555

Yeah, that's what we need... Alaskan dirt wars complete with waking up to crack heads and meth addicts stealing your neighbor's shovel to dig up your back yard and fill up the bed of the truck they jacked out of a Midtown parking lot the day before...

Wow, I'm beginning to sound jaded, aren't I?

Yes, yes you are. In true Alaskan style, I'd be digging my dirt with an excavator, with a rifle in my lap while gnawing on some bear jerky.

originally posted by: InTheLight
I took a cruise to Alaska back in the 70's and those people have an attitude so don't think they will let anybody sell them to Russia.

It would bring a whole new meaning to guerilla warfare. So much for Russia.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

If Trump thinks we need to sell Alaska to Russia, we then need to sell Alaska to Russia...

Ask the Alaskans first, then duck.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join