It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maker22
Doctor is not dead ?

News

wtf this story keeps getting weirder and weirder

link   
a reply to: Maker22

Fairly sure if he was alive they would have wheeled him out for the world to see

link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
Update about the possible case at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY.

The student is in isolation, and being treated. The CDC has done a test, but the results will not be in for a full week. County health department is putting the risk at "low".

If I went there to school, you can bet I would not be in class until this student gets the all clear. They should close the school till then.

What is up with the test taking a week? I don't buy it. Stalling tactic so people forget about it, and not cause panic.
I wonder if its because the 1st tests are negative but they have to wait a certain amount of time and test again and again to be sure..

And the ones whos 1st test are positive they count and report on. Hopefully Thts what it is and most people are testing negative on 1st test..

link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

The test taking a week is concerning! Also worried about tests not being 100% accurate on top of that.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So long as they observe proper cleaning/disinfection measures, trace his contacts and have him isolated, then the risk would be low.

Remember, you need close contact to spread it. Just because he's possibly positive doesn't automatically make the entire campus a plague zone. There will obviously be many places this one person never, ever went.

True, but would you want to risk it? Still a lot of unknowns about this thing. Can it live on surfaces, for how long, etc.?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28 we had 3 plane crashes in a week

Besides the Pegasus yesterday at SAW could you enlighten me about the other two please? Tks

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Doctor is not dead ?

News

You cant effing believe anything.........

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: ketsuko

Kinda thinking that applies to all countries tbh, seen folks here saying cdc (USA) is taking a week to get results back, s# I’d be dead by then

CDC may be using a different test. It may also be due to biohazard transport regs too. Husband constantly complains about just the difficulty of transporting non-bioactive things across state lines a few miles.

And ... the suspicious side will say they have a bigger backlog than they are letting on although supposedly ... they were expediting getting the states the ability to do these tests on their own. Of course, US government being what it is, nothing is ever easy or fast until someone puts a boot up the rumps of the bureaucrats.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: wuflu

Here in Germany they doing quarantine (looks like extended to 4 weeks here atm) and testing at intervals, not being released until clear after quarantine period has expired minimum and with 2 or more clear test results so you can expect to see our number stay high for longer! ( there’s an abundance of caution here and in this city as I believe we have the largest eu population of Chinese nationals, so it’s of decent concern here atm! And the hospital staff are on high alert now!)
Edit: so far only cases are connected to those that traveled and evac’d
edit on 6-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: ketsuko

So long as they observe proper cleaning/disinfection measures, trace his contacts and have him isolated, then the risk would be low.

Remember, you need close contact to spread it. Just because he's possibly positive doesn't automatically make the entire campus a plague zone. There will obviously be many places this one person never, ever went.

True, but would you want to risk it? Still a lot of unknowns about this thing. Can it live on surfaces, for how long, etc.?

It can. So does the flu. You use the same measures to protect yourself against it as you would that. Don't use public restrooms. Use hand sanitizer. Bleach wipe your desk, etc. Don't touch your nose, mouth, eyes ...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Tbh by now at least 1.5 month in there should be a standardised test that can be deployed fast to hospitals that need it

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

Your description would seem more like a bioengineered virus..... Is this just something you've come up with? How did you get info about becoming sterile???

The engineered virus makes more sense than some bat meat looking into it. The nearby bio lab has a long history with working on this type of technology. The numbers for a random bat mutation looks astronomical.

A good source has been Dr Paul Cottrell, he has recently been studying in genetics and has provided some good analysis with the information coming out. More recently, going down the rabbit hole has been tough on him. He has a lot on his youtube channel and not sure exactly which one has the sterile part in it. It has to do with the ACE2 receptor and how these are present in the testes, bone marrow and other body parts like kidneys and nervous system. One video to get started:

Coronavirus and HIV research paper review by Dr. Paul Cottrell

Worth checking out other videos of his as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: wuflu

originally posted by: toysforadults

Doctor is not dead ?

News

You cant effing believe anything.........

I know trust me this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, if there was ever a reason to have to replace government officials.. this is it

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I started watching one of his videos a few days ago (I think it's the one in your comment) and then looked to see what his credentials were.... His PhD is in finance. That kinda lost me.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If there was any chance at all that this was an airborn bio weapon , do you guys think they would let people just self isolate at home here in the states?

Can anyone who even thinks bio weapon is a possibility tell me why they do that ? or why they would let the POTUS the VP and SOS, basically the whole government all in the same room with 100s of other PUBLIC figures ?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae

I started watching one of his videos a few days ago (I think it's the one in your comment) and then looked to see what his credentials were.... His PhD is in finance. That kinda lost me.

Yeah the fact that he has all his Harvard # on to let us know hes so smart turns me off.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Candidate for Masters in Biology at Harvard (now)
Pre-Med from Fordham

Plus
PHD in Finance

He’s not smart, he’s super smart.

Linked In

edit on 6-2-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add link

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yep, that is one of his qualifications. I think is was his brother dying that sent him back to school and down the genetic path. He has not fully completed his genetic studies yet, but well into it.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: wuflu

Your assuming it was potus and not his stunt double

edit on 6-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: Lotus, that guy ain’t no flower

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: wuflu

originally posted by: pasiphae

Yeah the fact that he has all his Harvard # on to let us know hes so smart turns me off.

Exactly....this guy is a clown.

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join