It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Unless it’s the straight line graph from yesterday in which case the maths went on holiday hahaha

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel
Thank you all, hopefully this blows over.. whatever trip I do make I will take pictures and videos and update along the way.

Who knows what a month to 2 month window holds for this thing. Long way off but stay tuned.

May your trip go well and will be looking forward to your udpates! Hoping this all blows over and doesn't get too bad here in America. Stay safe!

link   

link   

originally posted by: scyther2286

unless it was a viral release from the lab, which is a strong possibility, in which case thousands were infected at once, not one or 2 at a time.

Look in a month for sure we will know the trajectory, feel free to tell me I'm wrong and rub it in my face.

It doesn't need to be a viral relaease from a lab, it jut needs to be anew kind of viral pathogen that we have no immunity to.

It doesn't matter if it comes from a lab, a snake, a space alien or the devil himself - the outcome will be the same if we have no immunity to it.

In a month you might not even be here anymore, or I might not, or the internet may have been dark for 3 weeks.

D'oh it's no worse than a cold, D'oh more people die from falling out of bed each year, D'oh it's the end of the world.

just D'oh.

link   

outside of China the numbers are going up..... from like 10 to 15, not enough

You might be right - but the numbers are low I think, because containment measures have been in place much earlier for other countries. But still, I think this can outbreak in larger population cities (be it Thailand or India), and once that happens, it will become more difficult to contain everywhere else.

I still think it's a waiting game for another 10 days or maybe longer.

link   

originally posted by: wuflu

originally posted by: butcherguy

Are there hospitals being built in Biloxi or Plumb island. Be pretty easy to verify right?

If they are taking it as seriously as he says they should be under construction right now right?

Quarantine facilities would probably be tents.
We take too long to build hospitals in the West.

But thats not what tennis dog is saying is it?

I am saying that regardless of what they were planning before, that will all probably change when/if things get bad in the US.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: scyther2286

Or we have a load of people all walking around with bad colds and coughs thinking there fine it’s nothing serious

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

been hearing about this 10 day waiting game for nearly 3 weeks.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I do wonder if the concentrations of chlorine (ammonia is used in some municipal supplies) is high enough to kill the novel corona virus?

Ammonia and bleach can be used to help sterilize water and still remain some what drinkable in low quantities. Getting the concentrations right can be tricky and is not the kind of stuff you want to drink too much of. Potassium permanganate or condy's crystals also has a reputation as a water purifier as well. Again a little goes a long way. Iodine also has a reputation as a powerful disinfectant. Need to be careful with this one as too much can cause kidney damage.

Highly recommend doing some research on any water purification methods you use. While easily obtainable, these can be viewed as powerful medications and too much will mess you up. In the right moderation they may have a place and get you through a tight spot.

Colloidal silver is another common antimicrobial and easier on the body. If you start to turn blue maybe tone it down a bit.
edit on 6-2-2020 by kwakakev because: added silver

link   

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: AngelsDecay

Amazing - 3rd case of corona virus in Uk confirmed and the main story in the daily mail is some dude having an expensive watch stolen, and the ever disappointing BBC is about some Scottish politician sending questionable texts to a 16 year old boy.

Etc.

Personally speaking I would be 1 billion times much more worried and concerned if an agent of the law started to send my 15 or 16 years old boy some kind of *questionable messages* than my country got hit by a virus which and according to last numbers only killed 2 persons out of China after all these weeks... (and not to diminish all of our Chinese friends suffering of course).

Well you've 1 billion times got your priorities back to front then.

Glad to know you are immortal and will never gonna die one day...

Some person sent some words to my son is 1 billion times worse than 28000+ at least infected people, 500+ dead, and the possibility it's going to spread farther and kill hordes of people.

Is 1 billion times worse than some words? Someone saying "You're cute" is worse than death?

Morality over practicality over reality.

Sorry.. I can't understand your point of view... As you wrote you have all those huge China numbers in mind, but you are worried because UK media didn't report a single third patient on the British newspapers...?
Maybe selfishness over common sense...

In 6 months when you have 1 million+ in the US you'll be sat there thinking "well, D'oh - we might have 1 million but the Chinese have 1.2 Billion - so it's not that big a problem".

Etc.

Could you give me the numbers for the next weekend Euro Millions Jackpot please? Tanx

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

a reply to: tennisdawg

Virus can live on metal surfaces up to 21 days in the right conditions

Source? Know way this was info you received for your project. So where is this coming from? Info wrs and Alex jones?

First of all, when designing a temporary facility for a quarantine area, it is helpful to know what kind of materials the virus survives the longest on. This info pushed me away from using standard stainless steel countertops. You have been challenging everything I post since you created your login recently. I have been here for 10 years. Good luck with your disinfo campaign.

Because you are saying outlandish #. With no sources or any verification. And IMO if you were this important a guy with this much info on a global pandemic you would not have the time to constantly post in this thread.

So what you been here 10 years. That means absolutely nothing.

When you post it can live on surfaces for up to 21 days that needs a source.

This is not INFO WARS

I am sick of reading your constant undermining of what appears to be a genuine source. My spouse is in DOD Contracting. I relayed everything this guy said, figuring if he had the contracting procedure down, along with a few other pieces of information, he may be relaying the truth. He passes the test. In contrast, you're some newcomer who just wants to undermine everything this particular person says. Have a hard-on for him, huh? Give it a rest already. You don't have to believe a word he says. But get a life.

The fact that he's been here for a decade means he's probably not a disinformation agent....unlike yourself. If that's the case, I guess it IS your life.

edit on 6-2-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: scyther2286

Bno site is creeping faster daily for cases outside China about 11am gmt+1 was 218 4 serious, now its 225 and 5 serious so that’s just 6 hours (ish) I think it’s going to move in bigger steps over the next while but keep watching and see
edit on 6-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

or the devil himself

I hadn't pondered that possibility yet.
I guess we shall have to argue that one for two or three pages.

edit on b000000292020-02-06T09:49:47-06:0009America/ChicagoThu, 06 Feb 2020 09:49:47 -0600900000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28

Unless it’s the straight line graph from yesterday in which case the maths went on holiday hahaha

If I don't get it and die I'm just going to jump off a bridge.

Humanity is so pointless, stupid, does nothing but consume, destroy, taint, pollute and exterminate.

And there's any question why Mother Nature might have concoted the solution to the virus of the earth and all things on it - Humans?

A Godless, useless, pointless group of obese self obsessed, selfie taking, me, me, me look at me and tell me how great I am while I jam this second lard burger down my gullet species.

Good riddance is all I can say.

Good riddance and hip hip hussar for Mother Nature, or God, or the Devil or whoever you think is behind this.

Because they are bang on the money in their identification of the earths problems, and the solution to it.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

the point being if it was an easily transmissible disease we would have a massive population of people infected outside of China at this point. We simply do not.

Ahhh a little too early for that assumption

The Incubation period is long as long as 14 days Maybe even longer

We know it’s hugely infectious because of the way it smashed through the cruise ships

We know also that some people the virus wasn’t diagnosed until the 4th test

We know of one person infecting 20+ other people those 20 people then will go on spreading to 20+ other people for 14 days, work it out, before the second wave of people show signs of infections the infected are in the thousands all within a few weeks, look at Wuhan, some people are suggesting hundreds of thousands infect and we’re into the 2nd month

We know the virus can survive outside the host on surfaces for upwards of 20+ days reports have said, but viruses aren’t supposed to last that long, again this points towards something cooked up in a lab

This means we’re talking of a period of 4 weeks for the real damage to show up and by that time thousands are infected and resources not enough to catch up, hence why China just decided to quarantine large cities of millions of people 90 million, because they knew full well what it was and that those populations were as good as dead, all they could do was limited its spread

The big fk up was continued spread via air travel inside and out of China, this raises huge questions

It’s the perfect killer and population cleanser

And oddly it’s killing the population from 30-60 years old it seems to be milder forms in young people and children with the majority of survivors from this age range

I don’t know about you but that screams depopulation bio weapon to me

It’s too perfect of a stealthy killer designed to go under the radar for mong enough to ensure it becomes a global pandemic

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: wuflu

like drussel41 said, you don't have to believe what tennisdawg or anyone else on this site has to say but seeing that you just barely made an account and your posting history is focused on questioning one user's posts, maybe you should focus more on yourself and not derailing the thread by challenging everything one member is saying.

Most of us are here to follow this outbreak and gather up other important information that might be useful in spreading awareness and minimizing the consequences of this outbreak, should it get worse in non-China countries

My spouse is in DOD Contracting. I relayed everything this guy said, figuring if he had the contracting procedure down, he may be relaying the truth. He passes the test. In contrast, you're some newcomer who just wants to undermine everything this particular person says. Have a hard-on for him, huh? Give it a rest already.
(drussel41)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Apparently India are not testing people

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

what a sad post, explains your unrealistic outlook on this though

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I stored my emergency drinking water (70 gallons) before the virus arrived. I hope it is enough if needed.
It may not be. It could be many months before things are starting to be normal again.

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join