It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

yeah I would never drink it

link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: wuflu

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: tennisdawg

a reply to: tennisdawg

Virus can live on metal surfaces up to 21 days in the right conditions

Source? Know way this was info you received for your project. So where is this coming from? Info wrs and Alex jones?

First of all, when designing a temporary facility for a quarantine area, it is helpful to know what kind of materials the virus survives the longest on. This info pushed me away from using standard stainless steel countertops. You have been challenging everything I post since you created your login recently. I have been here for 10 years. Good luck with your disinfo campaign.

Because you are saying outlandish #. With no sources or any verification. And IMO if you were this important a guy with this much info on a global pandemic you would not have the time to constantly post in this thread.

So what you been here 10 years. That means absolutely nothing.

When you post it can live on surfaces for up to 21 days that needs a source.

This is not INFO WARS

Sounds like he was just a contractor that was given specifications so he could bid on a job, that I am presuming he didn't win. Nothing he has said is that outlandish.

He said it can live on surfaces for up to 21 days. why would a contractor know that?

He says it's so he knows what to build it out of.

Really I'd imagine the govt would have already decided what to build it out of and would have come to him and said "hey tennis dude, how much to build this out of X material"

Not "hey tennis dude, we have this killer virus no one is supposed to know about that has X incubation period, can live on stainless steel for X time, and etc, etc, etc - what do YOU h=think we should do?"

It's actually laughable.

Why would he know it last 21 days on surfaces? he is completely full of # Unless they said your second thing. Hey we have this killer virus thats lasts 21 days.
edit on 6-2-2020 by wuflu because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

outside of China the numbers are going up..... from like 10 to 15, not enough

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Source? Know way this was info you received for your project. So where is this coming from? Info wrs and Alex jones?

First of all, when designing a temporary facility for a quarantine area, it is helpful to know what kind of materials the virus survives the longest on. This info pushed me away from using standard stainless steel countertops. You have been challenging everything I post since you created your login recently. I have been here for 10 years. Good luck with your disinfo campaign.

Because you are saying outlandish #. With no sources or any verification. And IMO if you were this important a guy with this much info on a global pandemic you would not have the time to constantly post in this thread.

This is not INFO WARS

Sounds like he was just a contractor that was given specifications so he could bid on a job, that I am presuming he didn't win. Nothing he has said is that outlandish.

He said he was a consultant. Sounds like he was helping to write the spec.
edit on b000000292020-02-06T09:34:49-06:0009America/ChicagoThu, 06 Feb 2020 09:34:49 -0600900000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

those were evacuees, not people here on the ground who were exposed.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel
Looking for advice,

I have to take a trip from FL to NJ in either early March or Mid April.

Best transit route? Was going to fly but now I'm thinking I might just want to drive.

First airport is DAB, layover likely in ATL/CLT, end NWK. The layovers and destination airport is whats concerning me, our local airport while 'international' is a joke. Normal day check in and tsa takez appx 12 minutes (lol).

you will be fine in early March. In Mid April if cases go up to 40-50 in the states. I would not travel.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

This is not INFO WARS

He said it can live on surfaces for up to 21 days. why would a contractor know that?

He says it's so he knows what to build it out of.

Really I'd imagine the govt would have already decided what to build it out of and would have come to him and said "hey tennis dude, how much to build this out of X material"

Not "hey tennis dude, we have this killer virus no one is supposed to know about that has X incubation period, can live on stainless steel for X time, and etc, etc, etc - what do YOU h=think we should do?"

It's actually laughable.

Why would he know it last 21 days on surfaces? he is completely full of # Unless they said your second thing. Hey we have this killer virus thats lasts 21 days.

I posted a link to a paper that showed coronaviruses can live up to 28 days on stainless steel earlier in this thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Also just read this on Twitter...

" Chinese doctor Li Wenliang, one of the eight whistleblowers who tried to warn other medics of the #coronavirus outbreak but were reprimanded by local police, dies of coronavirus on Thursday in Wuhan"

TWEET

link   

originally posted by: AngelsDecay

Amazing - 3rd case of corona virus in Uk confirmed and the main story in the daily mail is some dude having an expensive watch stolen, and the ever disappointing BBC is about some Scottish politician sending questionable texts to a 16 year old boy.

Etc.

Personally speaking I would be 1 billion times much more worried and concerned if an agent of the law started to send my 15 or 16 years old boy some kind of *questionable messages* than my country got hit by a virus which and according to last numbers only killed 2 persons out of China after all these weeks... (and not to diminish all of our Chinese friends suffering of course).

Well you've 1 billion times got your priorities back to front then.

Glad to know you are immortal and will never gonna die one day...

Some person sent some words to my son is 1 billion times worse than 28000+ at least infected people, 500+ dead, and the possibility it's going to spread farther and kill hordes of people.

Is 1 billion times worse than some words? Someone saying "You're cute" is worse than death?

Morality over practicality over reality.

Sorry.. I can't understand your point of view... As you wrote you have all those huge China numbers in mind, but you are worried because UK media didn't report a single third patient on the British newspapers...?
Maybe selfishness over common sense...

I'm sorry you don't understand it, I really am, but it's pointless me trying to explain it to you because - you're just not going to understand it.

The issue in very simple terms is that people work out value, scale of problem etc by comparisons.

Right now you're comparing 28000 people in China to 12 in the US and thinking "well, D'oh we've only got 12 and they've got 28,000 so it's not a big deal here, I mean 28,000 is a lot bigger than 12".

But in China they didn't go from zero to thousands instantly.

They went from zero to one, then one to 2, then 2 to 4 - and all of this took WEEKS and possibly MONTHS>

So you might be at 12 now, that dosn't mean you don't have a problem - you're just where the Chinese were weeks or months ago.

In 6 months when you have 1 million+ in the US you'll be sat there thinking "well, D'oh - we might have 1 million but the Chinese have 1.2 Billion - so it's not that big a problem".

Etc.

link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Also just read this on Twitter...

" Chinese doctor Li Wenliang, one of the eight whistleblowers who tried to warn other medics of the #coronavirus outbreak but were reprimanded by local police, dies of coronavirus on Thursday in Wuhan"

TWEET

Sad fate... at least he did what he could

link   
Are there hospitals being built in Biloxi or Plumb island. Be pretty easy to verify right?

If they are taking it as seriously as he says they should be under construction right now right?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: scyther2286

outside of China the numbers are going up..... from like 10 to 15, not enough

Don't be so stupid.

Seriously - don't you think in Wuhan at one point they had 10 then 15 and some idiot said "hey it's only 10 to 15, it's not enough to be a proble".

They didn't start at 5000.

Look back at the numbers - on jan 21st it was about 300 in total worldwide.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

unless it was a viral release from the lab, which is a strong possibility, in which case thousands were infected at once, not one or 2 at a time.

Look in a month for sure we will know the trajectory, feel free to tell me I'm wrong and rub it in my face.

link   
Heart Breaking....

twitter.com...

link   

Are there hospitals being built in Biloxi or Plumb island. Be pretty easy to verify right?

If they are taking it as seriously as he says they should be under construction right now right?

Quarantine facilities would probably be tents.
We take too long to build hospitals in the West.

link   
Thank you all, hopefully this blows over.. whatever trip I do make I will take pictures and videos and update along the way.

Who knows what a month to 2 month window holds for this thing. Long way off but stay tuned.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: scyther2286

those were evacuees, not people here on the ground who were exposed.

Yes, that's good news!! But I don't seem to have any way to just post something, without "replying" to someone's post so I chose your post!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

This is not INFO WARS

Completely believable imo. I imagine they got a list of knowns so they could pick the best materials, plan (easy to clean etc.) and so on. Any info (if good info) is great to have when planning.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Quarantine facilities would probably be tents.
We take too long to build hospitals in the West.

But thats not what tennis dog is saying is it?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Still wondering if the DHS security briefings for Kansas & Nebraska Legislators back in early January might have really been about the Coronavirus???

halturnerradioshow.com... or-dhs-security-briefing

www2.ljworld.com...

“They told us, of course, that they don’t want us telling the press what was said there, that it’s none of the press’ business.”

Hummmm

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join