It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes , I just saw him Interviewed on Owen Shroyer's Show . Playing with Fire Indeed.......

tv.infowars.com...
edit on 5-2-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Coulda sworn event 201 predicted 60-65M dead...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
a reply to: ShortBus

Is it wrong to prep? Nope. Is it wrong to inform those around you about the potential? Nope. 

But if EVERYONE did it right now, there would not be enough to go around and we don't need create a run on that stuff right now, but in 4 weeks when we really need too for the majority. 

I just picked up another 25 pounds of rice, big container of hand sanitizer, and a case of paper towels after work earlier.

I am slowly picking up supplies because I believe that if this is not contained soon, then there will be empty shelves everywhere. I hope not, but just in case my family will be better off than most because I choose to think ahead a little.

I hope nothing comes from thus but, I have a pretty bad feeling that if I do not act a little on this, then it may be too late.

Good to be prepared, but you should add bottle water or at least know where you can at least get well water.
My greatest fear and this has not been brought up yet, is what about those working at the nuclear power plants. Can you imagine if they can't leave their homes?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: NxNWest

Word is After Communist Chinese Spies STOLE the Corona Virus from a Canadian Lab , they took it to China's Top Biological Weapons Facility and Created a New Cocktail out of it Adding SARS and AIDS Cultures . It was Either Deliberately Tested on their Own Population , or Somehow Accidentally got out of Containment due to Human Error . The " Bat Soup " Story was Totally FAKE NEWS .

Coronavirus stolen from the Winnipeg lab is also fake news.
www.factcheck.org...
www.cbc.ca...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24924680]weirdguy[/pos

So Where did it Actually Originate From ? Or is that Information just Not Available as a Kernel of Truth ?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

According to this Harvard Bio-weapons expert, human error as in 'leaks' happen often with these BSL-4 labs.

www.youtube.com...

The bioweapons expert is a law professor and also has background in political science, not an expert on virology or even general medical science. I wouldn't put to much into what he is saying. law.illinois.edu...
edit on 5-2-2020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: [post=24924680]weirdguy[/pos

So Where did it Actually Originate From ? Or is that Information just Not Available as a Kernel of Truth ?

All of the DNA genomes show clearly it has come from bats. Weather there was a direct spill over to humans or an intermediate animal host is not known yet.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Have there been any statements from Xi Xingping

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

I love ATS. I am posting talking about a totally confined environment (the cruise ship) and how this is a study in the contamination... wondering how people on a ship will be counted in the international reporting and my post spins off into a debate about whether the virus was stolen.

I am not criticizing or complaining, just amused and I welcome the debate.

I am still curious about my original question if anyone cares.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Sorry but I still don’t agree. There’s ample scientists coming forward saying man made due to obvious segment inserted into middle of virus.

I still think bio accident. Maybe not an accidental weapon release.

WHO helped build the lab so they have MO to cover up an accident.

If all the things we learned in this thread about US gov and CDC prepping are accurate then for sure they know what it is.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

oh, is that what we were talking about?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

oh, is that what we were talking about?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

Sorry but I still don’t agree. There’s ample scientists coming forward saying man made due to obvious segment inserted into middle of virus.

If all the things we learned in this thread about US gov and CDC prepping are accurate then for sure they know what it is.

I agree and disagree. This area has been the epicenter of several outbreaks and the CHicoms are rumored to have a bio-warfare lab in and around that area. I don't think the the WHO lab rather the PLA

They have shown a total disregard for their population before and perhaps its a happy acident to get Hong Kong in line?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

That's good that you and others disagree and have drawn your own conclusions, I'd hate it if people simply took my word for it.

ya stilll wrong though....

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Ok, granted I used the wrong descriptive term there.

He drafted the US domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention, known as the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, that was approved unanimously by both Houses of the US Congress and signed into law by President George H. W. Bush.

en.wikipedia.org...

So, I assume he knows more than I on parts of the subject. Not that I believed all he said but did find it quite interesting to explore further on these type of labs.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
For those following me:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2-6-2020 Tokyo time 12:30 pm (noon)

Just left the hospital. No update yet.

About the masks everyone is talking about. The real scope on it is this:
1. Please wear them if you are infected with the corona virus
2. Please wear them if you have a cold

Sorry folks, I said I would not spread rumors or BS
I did have the opportunity this morning to spend time with the doctor (which is very unusual in Japan). We talked about the masks and its protection from the corona virus. So I'm going to remain quite on this one.
Also last night our Pharmacist friend and I talked about the use of these mask. She said wash your hands and wear eye wear.
I guess you might just have to read between the lines what I'm not saying.
I'm wearing the mask at the moment because I slipped down a hill and really took a hard blow to the chest. CT scan results were in today. No damage, but pain. I don't think I'd like to catch a cold and have to cough. I'd be really hurting. Although I'm on a 500 mg pain something, its not very pain killing, but its fine with me though.

I'll post tonight maybe after 10 pm Tokyo time if any "breaking news" is worthy. Other then that, you all are doing a great job in sharing info. Many thanks from someone who REALLY appreciates it.

PLEASE DO NOT GO INTO PANIC MODE

IF YOU FEEL ITS NECESSARY, BUY WHAT YOU THINK YOU NEED, AND THAT IS ALL I'VE DONE. NO ONE IS SHOWING PANIC HERE AND WE HAVE A BOAT LOAD OF PEOPLE QUARANTINE AT THE MOMENT. THE BOAT DID LEAVE YOKOHAMA, GOING TOWARD KOBE LAST I HEARD.

edit on 0200000003002020-02-05T22:00:03-06:00000302pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus
At this point I think the goal of governments are...

Delay.....

1) Delay the spread of the virus by taking those obviously sick from entering the USA or being around others

2) Delay making a big deal about the virus. If we lock down everyone coming in, even with no symptoms, that will cause fear and panic

3) The more time we have, the better we can grasp what we are dealing with and hopes have having a viable treatment

4) More time to prepare and prep for worst case situation

If fear and panic happens...

1) Hospitals and medical centers will be overburden and not be able to care for the truly sick (be it this virus or heart condition, or whatever)

2) Markets will decline significantly

3) A run on food and other supplies

... All happening BEFORE there is a real need for any of this to happen.

All of us on here want to KNOW THE TRUTH, but do we really want to know the truth. If we heard the truth would we react based on fear? Imagine the panic going through this thread about finding out that the numbers and deaths are 10x what they are being reported, or 100 times what they are being reported. We respond out of fear... we must prep, we must get masks, we must take action.

YET... perhaps by the time this really starts to become REAL in 4 weeks inside say, the United States, that a viable treatment will have been found (which already has for treatment of HIV) and while a vaccine will not be available for months or years, a 90% effective treatment, if treated in time, would not cause all the panic, all the market drama and a overwhelm medical centers and food supplies.

I know people who have NO CLUE about the corona virus and even if you told them, they would go on about their day.

Is it wrong to prep? Nope. Is it wrong to inform those around you about the potential? Nope.

But if EVERYONE did it right now, there would not be enough to go around and we don't need create a run on that stuff right now, but in 4 weeks when we really need too for the majority.

Plus, what is running out of supplies now, will most certainly run out if they made a big deal about it, so it allows companies to get more supplies, etc.

Well said.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

I don't know. Maybe someone is getting confused with the total amount in critical condition dying. 2 percent of total cases is about 15% of those in critical condition dying.

It's the 13% of people who catch the virus and go into critical condition that's going to send society to a stand still. If it gets out of control...
edit on 5-2-2020 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

The "leveling off" of the # daily reported cases can be explained by:

The numbers are the *number of cases reported*:

number of reported cases = MAX(A, B)

Where
A = number cases tested, and
B = # of test kits avail

And B is probably what is "leveling off"

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

oh definitely, it's important to keep in mind that China's communist party is dodgy a.f. I'm hoping this will topple them, but that would come at a great cost for the Chinese people.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join