It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

just saw that on agenda free tv, nobody knows the truth thats basically the point of view I have

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS:

50,000 Thousand infections every day in China!!!!!!
Skip to 1:45

He has been the most credible scientific source on coronavirus thus far:

www.imperial.ac.uk...

O..M..G..This is HUGE!!!!
edit on 5-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

This article is great and speaks to CCP governance failing and just outright incompetence much better than I can. Must reading IMHO.

Thanks, great find,

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This really makes me think it is about to get much worse.

Bill Gates announced today his foundation donated $100 million to coronavirus research.

source

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Heh, looks like others caught the same clip. Yea, it's become more difficult to impossible on what to believe anymore.
Monitor closely and wait I guess.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Looks like China is using agricultural drones for spraying disinfectant too.

In China’s Shandong province, XAG’s drone fleets were deployed by a crop protection team on 28 January to disinfect a local community of over 300,000 square metres in less than 4 hours.

www.xa.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

thats ridiculous

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Lol no apologies, I was being sarcastic too, I just want to know what they’re spraying, could explain some of the other stuff we’re seeing.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

That would make much more sense with how this virus is supposed to be moving. Their only option is to cut off the cities being quarantined but it could be far too late. Health care professionals treating quarantined patients in other nations could already be spreading this thing. Thank you for posting, watching now.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: weirdguy

thats ridiculous

They're already used for insecticide so I guess they work for disinfectant as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

banned.video...

I would check this video out

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh

I was just listening to that Dr yesterday from another interview. Enlightening & alarming.

Dr. Francis Boyle who drafted the U.S. domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention - the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989. Worth a listen.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh

banned.video...

I would check this video out

I was wondering where Alex went. Lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I think most people here believe you cannot just take what the Govt says at face value, so like others it surprises me to see so much sniping at each other over this.

I hate to see this outbreak and the large number of people living in fear in china, wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

I am also afraid of it getting legs outside China, and if we cant take the word of China about whats going on can we really trust our own govt saying dont worry everything is under control... (I dont)

Lastly and I am a little ashamed of this, I am more than a little morbidly curious about the truth having never seen an outbreak like this in my lifetime having only read about them in books. The historian in me keeps wanting to ignore the fear and suffering in China and that helps me try to stay away as much as I can.

Lastly part 2: had a Doctors appointment for a knee problem, so I decided to talk to her about the virus and masks that could be helpful. She wrote a prescription for a couple of masks that should filter at a small enough level to block a virus, and she told me she was growing more concerned by the day over what news we are getting.

I know her well enough to know she is not the conspiracy type so is more than likely accepting the official line and is still concerned.

Take that for what you will.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I just received word about 15 minutes ago from a source in China that said that the death toll and the infected toll is at least 10 times what the authorities are claiming.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted here yet but saw it on my Facebook feed earlier today.

Wisconsin health officials confirm state’s first case of new coronavirus, the 12th confirmed case in the U.S.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

you have a source in China?

and what's their reasoning for believing this?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Back to Cultural Revolution tactics...

Twtter Jennifer Zeng

Textbook version of things done during that era of Chinese history.

What what they do.

Guo Wengui famous Chinese dissident was on Steve O’Bannon War Room...

Twitter ISChinar

I’m not convinced it’s 1.3 million but after that 50k per day video, I’d believe a half million infections especially as now it appears symptom severity varies.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I completely believe that.

A tsunami is headed out way. More convinced now than ever before.
edit on 5-2-2020 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join