It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well... Taking into account and consideration a good percentage of posts here are full of Armageddon rubbish, zombies land rubbish, apocalypse rubbish, conspiracy rubbish, absolute rubbish links and bioweapon laboratory rubbish I cannot see the reason why only the Kenzo post could be considered rubbish... Even my posts are rubbish, we all are rubbish.. Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: slapjacks
a reply to: Joeshiloh

20,754 confirmed

wuflu.live...

???? wtf

Please keep up with the thread before posting old data.

maybe you should to buddy, since you obviously didn't quote my whole post. I edited right after I posted saying that info was not updated yet. lol

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Kenzo

Guys like you and me will likely never hear the truth.

Cheers

That`s what i am afraid of....but to me it`s been odd how usa has communicated with this, they probably know ? but the info is not going to be released for general public .

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AngelsDecay

I admit...im rubbish lol

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There are many factors that cause China issues in this situation;

Shortage of hospitals (50+ years)
Shortage of doctors and nurses (due to underpaid)
Authoritarianism
Bureaucracy
Face
Income disparity
Education inequality, especially generational
Culture and tradition
Collectivism

And the biggest... CCP itself.

I shudder at some of the videos and remember first hand stories told to me by wife’s family. The videos and stories are very similar.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Maybe I’m missing something, but bno website is looking like confirmed and suspect are about same?, has China stopped reporting suspected cases ?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I just found this. I don't know much about this source, so please forgive me if it's garbage.

It would appear that Tencent may have accidentally leaked real data on Wuhan virus deaths.

SOURCE

Rev

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: revmoofoo

Interesting I work with someone from there let me find out what they think.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: revmoofoo
Hello everyone!

I just found this. I don't know much about this source, so please forgive me if it's garbage.

It would appear that Tencent may have accidentally leaked real data on Wuhan virus deaths.

SOURCE

Rev

If legit then that changes things significantly... 25K deceased and 154K confirmed cases WOULD make more sense when looking at the quarantine measures China is taking. But that doesn't mean those numbers are accurate either

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I take all the numbers with a massive pinch of salt. The only thing I do "know" for sure is that things are worse than we're being told.

Rev

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
The WHO is credible this time because they are providing the actual real accurate information about how dangerous this virus is. *I stated how ironic I felt this was considering all things*.

And yet, you have no clue if that is true or not, it is simply your opinion, and one that I happen to think is laughable. The idea of the WHO telling the truth about anything is laughable.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
1. WHO, rarely lies, deals in science. Not complete credibility but it's decent.

Rotflmao!!!!!!

Thanks, I needed that this morning...

link   
Is there any way for the people in Wuhan to have any kind of contact with the outside world? I know there have been some videos, but they are all suspect to me. Seems like there should be some way to get good info from people on the ground.

Speculation is all fine and good, but we need some kind of confirmation. Iffy videos don't cut it, but neither does the official line.

link   

originally posted by: revmoofoo

I take all the numbers with a massive pinch of salt. The only thing I do "know" for sure is that things are worse than we're being told.

Rev

Agreed. I mean we are hearing that the Wuhan crematoriums are working 24hrs a day. I wonder what that would translate to in terms of bodies burnt? I imagine a significant number but unless we know their capacity we really couldn’t even make an educated guess - beyond probably several hundred a day.

link   

What does that make the % rate if correct that’s 25000 dead and only 269 cured that’s a massive shift for the worse if correct!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

my co-worker says that they don't trust the media but they have been very worried his wife was just overseas for the past few months and he brought her and their kid home when this situation start

but they also believe the situation is much worse and there is a whistleblower from China that has come out and state that this is a bio weapon

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I just had a whole post written and lost it.. grrr.

Basically U of M Flint is getting very big it's taking over downtown. Major expansions, dorms you name it. They have a HUGE international student body especially from China(you get ALL the U of M perks, including library use, alumni association, student discount etc)

My daughter was absent Monday and her teacher was sick. Today someone asked how she was....

Teacher went to doctors they had her fill out a questionnaire. After testing she was diagnosed with Pneumonia. I'm (assuming) walking Pneumonia otherwise how could she teach? Why she is teaching is another matter. The school said anyone sick should stay home.

My daughter isn't keeping up with this story so I asked her if the teacher seemed sick.. her response was not really sick just coughing a lot some of the students were too.

Yeah we are no smarter here.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Thanks for the update. I'd love to find out more about the whistleblower you mentioned.

Rev

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If there was any chance this was a bio weapon do you guys think all those powerful people would have gathered publicly for the SOTU address?

Why would they if there was any chance of that? I mean i would think the POTUS would be at NORAD in a bunker if there was an airborn bio weapon released.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Thanks for this, was posted before.

Happy to see some lurkers posting, welcome all you folks.

That is from Tencent (WeChat) and I think are as accurate as possible for that day.

Can someone do an extrapolation based on those on the day posted? That’d be interesting to look at.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join