It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah those Hong Kong guys are on to something. They also claim that if quarantine procedures are implemented properly along with revisions in public health they can reduce its spread to barely anything.

CoV can go dormant in the host, that would be unfortunate especially if it’s in the brain. Once it begins to actively move there you have about 7 days.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This Tweet purports to show Chinese army dressed as doctors and police. Not sure that’s correct I’ve seen police line up like this in China.

Twitter

However I’m fairly certain this is about 4-5 police stations worth of cops. Definitely odd to see so many together, can’t recall ever seeing this unless it was for National Day parades in October.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Slyder12

I see now that we have another presumptive case in BC and that the article mentions there are family members with the person in their home. Does that mean they are infected, too? I wish the government would just be honest with us instead of talking in code.

www.cbc.ca...

The woman had been in contact with family visitors from Wuhan, China — the epicentre of the outbreak — who are still in her home, in isolation.  Henry says health officials are monitoring them.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Welp, if that's true me & family headed to bunker and welding doors shut.

Kinda gives credence to this...

Trump administration taps 'emergency' funds to combat deadly coronavirus

The Trump administration has notified Congress that it will tap $105 million from a reserve fund designed to combat infectious diseases in response to the coronavirus.

Meanwhile...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
CoronaVirus found outside of host

Scientists in south China's Guangzhou last Sunday detected the nucleic acid of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) on a doorknob at the house of a patient diagnosed with the disease, according to an official for the Disease Control and Prevention Center in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong Province. Zhang Zhoubin, deputy director of Guangzhou Center for Disease Control and Prevention said that other areas prone to contamination include mobile phones, keyboards and faucet handles.

LINK

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Tweet shows downtown Shenzhen famous Huachangbei, this is electronics central for China. More electronics stores than another street in China.

Twitter

That should be lit up like Las Vegas strip at night with people everywhere until 10pm or so. It’s a dead ghost town.

India’s evac flgiht left China about an hours before my post.

US State Dept confirms 2 flights of Americans coming back from Wuhan. I think someone said they’ll go to Travis AFB.

Twitter going crazy with people “confirming” Guo Deyin, Director of Wuhan P4 Lab is responsible or for outbreak. Dissidents going crazy with this all day.

I posted a bit about him in last thread having only written 2 papers and getting the job over 3 more qualified scientists.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Quick observation for those looking for a signal in the herd/massess that they are paying attention:
1. First time seeing people wear mask in Sprouts (grocery store)
2. A family member saw someone wearing a mask at target.
3. I observed someone wearing a mask at Walmart two days ago

Please pay attention to these details and post as a way for us to stay ahead of the curve...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The Trump administration has notified Congress that it will tap $105 million from a reserve fund designed to combat infectious diseases in response to the coronavirus.

Meanwhile...

Oh if that’s True... it’s game over

I’ve a small village by the coast to bug out to where I will be barricading every road in, I’ve got 4 young children to look after all under 7, not taking any chances, as soon as it lands here regardless of numbers I’m OFF with the misses and kids, Poofff

I suspect it was phycological warfare though, the calls for the public to ware masks was ignored, another call went out from CCP and again probably half the people walking around was still now wearing one, then this went out and was taken down, then only 1/10 was without masks, then we see a load of videos of the police and the public mob attacking these handful of people, including their friends who was wearing masks for allowing them to do so

I’ll try find one now

Ok

Here we go

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 4-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NxNWest

Not sure, but the way these clowns are handling things you could be foaming blood at the mouth and they would diagnose you with chapped lips from the sound of things.

If you can come to B.C. from an affected region and go about your business they must really care!

edit on 4-2-2020 by Slyder12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I've seen random people in my Aus city wearing masks... not just Asian either

I've never seen someone wear a mask outside of an airport over here.

this started 10 days ago

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My thread has a bit more info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
City spraying trucks used to combat virus. Tweet poses an interesting question;

Twitter

How do you stop the spread of an airborn BSL4 virus?

These trucks are used for anti-mosquito spraying and are a regular sight around China in humid areas. Saw them down south often in spring and late summer. Wasn’t aware they had them further north, maybe them shipped them up there possibly.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Just looked up the Detroit case reported here earlier. It looks like only a handful of flights arrived Internationally? They aren't releasing the flight info. I wonder which one he was on?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
No citizen journalism, to be expected, this is why we cannot trust the official numbers completely

A video the CCP doesn't want you to see. Several reports show that non-infected people are being forcefully taken away as #coronavirus “patients” for reporting the truth on social media. CCP can use quarantine as an excuse to hunt down the dissidents.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

this number will swell to $400 million once they add my little project to the total. The estimate i worked up was going to be coming from a reserve fund as well.

I am not trying to stoke panic, but you guys need to get prepared THIS week. NOW is the time to get what you need.
edit on 2/4/2020 by tennisdawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: muzzleflash

Pure speculation here( should change my nick😉) but if China was given a s# trade deal by trump would shutting down all manufacture not cripple America too? In a no win scenario do you think that might be the goal of this? - pure conjecture and speculation on that one though🤷🏽‍♂️

It will affect the entire world's economy dramatically if it keeps going for a few more weeks.
We could enter a recession far deeper than the 2008 fiasco.

We simply need to lift the quarantine and have everyone go back to their normal lives. That's the only viable solution.

A few thousand deaths is a small price to pay for saving the economy, because that economy keeps the 7 billion of us fed and alive. Without it (a good economy) most of us will not survive. They gotta end the quarantine asap.

Theoretically however, it is plausible that Europe and the US can survive the loss of China's manufacturing and cheap labor. We will need to change our habits and alter our economic policies however to mitigate all of the problems. It would be very difficult and challenging, and we would have to claw our way out of a very deep recession, but it is doable and we could survive without them. Our population can't keep exploding though, and we can't keep borrowing money to pay for everything either.

So yes we can overcome the worst case scenario (complete economic collapse), but it will be a very difficult and challenging road. China's predicament is far worse than ours however, they could go into revolution and end up in complete chaos.

That's why I am baffled by their decision to call the biggest quarantine in history after the (mild) virus was already global. Why would they shoot themselves in both feet?

Wow President Xi is an idiot.

I bet it hasn't even occured to him that quarantining practically the entire country will effect the economy.

I'm going to ring him up right now and tell him muzzle flash says he's a big dumb ass and muzzle flash says he needs to end the quarantine right now because muzzle flash says it's no worse than a cold and muzzle flash says hardly anyone dies and muzzle flash clearly knows far better than the actual people on the ground in China.

Thanks muzzle flash, you've just saved the world with your amazing insight and knowledge.

Hip hip hussar.

My posts are getting through, I won an ad hominem reply!

To respond so condescendingly to me without being able to combat the points I'm making is sort of an admission that I gotcha. You just dislike me for challenging your preconceived notions and paranoia.

That's ok though, I'm not posting in here challenging you guys "to be the cool guy". That's lame anyways. I'm willing to be the guy none of you can stand if that's the price I gotta pay to tell you the TRUTH. I will always choose the TRUTH over any persons opinion of me.

Shoot the messenger all you want, I'm feeling bullet proof today.
Don't care what anyone thinks of me, I only care about the TRUTH.

I'm not countering your specific points (such as they are - they mainly consist of "this is no worse than the cold because I say so") because:

a) I can't be bothered;
b) You're not listening nor willing to contemplate any opinion other than your own erroneous one;
c) I've already done my own research, and maths, and observation of what's going on and it's clear - this is FAR worse than ANY of the authorities will have you believe;

The idea you have in your head that you - a keyboard warrior have it all figured out, and that the Chinese are idiots for shutting down cities and locking people in their apartments and building new hospitals because they're emotional fools who are susceptible to knee jerk reactions for no good reason.

I think you have the 2 sides of the equation mixed up with regards to who knows what they're doing and who doesn't have a clue.
Shooting the messenger is not how it works.

All right. You've delivered the message, now go back to Sparta and shut up.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Quick observation for those looking for a signal in the herd/massess that they are paying attention:
1. First time seeing people wear mask in Sprouts (grocery store)
2. A family member saw someone wearing a mask at target.
3. I observed someone wearing a mask at Walmart two days ago

Please pay attention to these details and post as a way for us to stay ahead of the curve...

You are right. Early days, I noticed a display in the pharmacy that is normally vitamins was now gloves and alcohol. Then the masks started showing up on people’s faces in Toronto (I work in Toronto). We started quietly stocking up on everything and I started driving to work instead of taking a train with hundreds of people for hours a day. Be aware.
edit on 4-2-2020 by NxNWest because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
City spraying trucks used to combat virus. Tweet poses an interesting question;

Twitter

How do you stop the spread of an airborn BSL4 virus?

These trucks are used for anti-mosquito spraying and are a regular sight around China in humid areas. Saw them down south often in spring and late summer. Wasn’t aware they had them further north, maybe them shipped them up there possibly.

Makes sense that was posted two weeks ago, the spraying etc, now we see reports of the virus being able to be outside the host for long periods, like bacteria, viruses don’t usually have that long a life span? So this sure sounds like something cooked up in a lab or what? It don’t sound right to me

We’re getting the slow drip

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
From the Chicago area:

Masked Man Wearing ‘I Have the Coronavirus’ Sign Sprays Lysol On Walmart Produce: Cops
Walmart estimated the loss of the produce to be more than $7,300 with additional cleanup costs at over $2,400

www.nbcchicago.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I hear ya! God bless you & family. I suspect bio-weapon as well. Thanks for the info.

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My thread has a bit more info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the added info.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join