It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm starting to see pictures of gymnasiums and any large enclosed space being filled with beds In China.
I mean like several hundred.
twitter.com...
Anyone have any more info?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maker22

a reply to: Necrose

Don't worry. I got you covered - actual numbers from China. The day before yesterday up to 17,205 from 14,380 = 20% increase Yesterday up to 20,438 from 17,205 = 19% increase Today 23,865 up from 20,438 = 17% increase thus far

When should we expect quarantine effect to kick in ? I think we still run on infection number pre-quarantine,mbecause of the incubation delay....

After the weekend.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I would be really interested to know myself. Are any of the tracking sites showing historical data by province?

BNO just seems to have current tally and I haven't been keeping track.

If we could track confirmed cases over time in a province with no deaths (hospitals not overrun or overworked yet) that still has less few serious and critical patients (for the same reason) we might get a better idea of the actual rate of spread and the timeline the virus is taking.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Watch what they DO not what they say. Numbers cannot be trusted. If it was slowing down I don't think they'd be continuing like they are. They are still full speed ahead.

That said if you do want to listen to numbers.... remember the 5 million "escaped" before quarantine? How many of those do you think will never turn back up?

It IS a conspiracy site.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
I would be really interested to know myself. Are any of the tracking sites showing historical data by province?

BNO just seems to have current tally and I haven't been keeping track.

If we could track confirmed cases over time in a province with no deaths (hospitals not overrun or overworked yet) that still has less few serious and critical patients (for the same reason) we might get a better idea of the actual rate of spread and the timeline the virus is taking.

WHO

21st January for instance:
www.who.int...

Link to reports for each day:
www.who.int...
edit on 4-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

I made one back a few days ago. if i get time today ill update it

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
check that out
(edit, this was back in January.. i did this post to compare to today when 1000's are detected)

Wuhan City - Twelve additional confirmed cases were reported.

12 cases for Wuhan...
edit on 4/2/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The Hong Kong research team is still researching its spread. They present a few different sides of the possible spread. They still believe Wuhan is significantly more infected, they also state that if the Chinese implemented controls properly, the spread could be significantly slowed.

Nowcasting and forecasting the potential domestic and international spread of the 2019-nCoV outbreak originating in Wuhan, China: a modelling study

Since Dec 31, 2019, the Chinese city of Wuhan has reported an outbreak of atypical pneumonia caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV). Cases have been exported to other Chinese cities, as well as internationally, threatening to trigger a global outbreak. Here, we provide an estimate of the size of the epidemic in Wuhan on the basis of the number of cases exported from Wuhan to cities outside mainland China and forecast the extent of the domestic and global public health risks of epidemics, accounting for social and non-pharmaceutical prevention interventions.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
check that out

12 cases for Wuhan...

What's wrong with that?
it was Jan the 21st.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

check that out

12 cases for Wuhan...

What?!? A whole 12 new cases in the epicentre? Virus is definitely burnt out then guys, nothing to see here!

Thank you both for the links. So was your table there showing new reported cases per day? The Hubei row seems a bit off there!!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

a reply to: AngelsDecay

Multiple people have been diagnosed with coronavirus on a cruise ship off Yokohama in Japan. Ten people have been taken to an area hospital. Once the number of confirmed cases is known, this page will be updated. Two cases have been added in the interim. (Source)

just saw that.. holy cow.. if you're on that ship you'd be nervous as hell!

Didn't this ship just take a stop somewhere in China along the way? And 10 people caught it from a short stay there?

That should ring alarm bells for how easy this can spread, does anyone know how long it has been between it landing in China and getting to Japan?

The ship left Yokohama, Japan (sorry I don't remember the date) but maybe sometime in January. Then it went to 6 ports. I believe the person who was infected got off in Hong Kong. The ship as I mentioned in another thread last night stopped off in Naha Japan. There people went shopping for 9.5 hours. It then went back to Yokohama. The ship did dock at Vietnam also, other ports (4) I don't know the location as of now.

I don't know if it is possible to follow my threads about Japan, but you might since I'll be posting as I can.
It also looks like now the newspapers won't allow copy and paste.

Also, some 7-11's and McDonald's now have "limited or no access " to Above Top Secret here. I don't know about StarBucks since I don't go there.

Hang on, are you saying this was a Japanese cruise ship that started and ended in Japan, and someone picked it up from a brief trip into Hong Kong and has now been able to spread it to 10 people? Where is the link to Wuhan? I didn't think HK even had many cases yet.

Yes, the ship is from Yokoham, Japan. It started there and ended there. Including Yokohama and ending in Yokohama, that would be 7 , 5 stops in between. Yes, I 'm quite sure the person got of in Hong Kong. But it was a few days ago.
The ship arrived in Yokohama at 7:30 pm 2-3-20. And has been quarantine since.

I'm not sure about the history of the ship. I'll check around. I do believe Japan had a new liner in its fleet of ocean travel that was only for Japan, so this may be a new ship that is leased. I'll try to find out for you.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

check that out

12 cases for Wuhan...

What?!? A whole 12 new cases in the epicentre? Virus is definitely burnt out then guys, nothing to see here!

Thank you both for the links. So was your table there showing new reported cases per day? The Hubei row seems a bit off there!!

smh

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
How well is your identity protected on this website...? ATS....

I do have info I would love to share but concerned about my ID.

Email through Proton to the admins have somebody else share it

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Jeeezus. This thread is moving fast, it takes me a half hour to read up and catch up.

I have severe asthma so that always worries me when this respiratory stuff pops up Pretty sure even with a typical pneumonia i'd be dead in the water.

I hate the incidence of a super spreader..not good news, but also pre-liminary and those hospital workers at this point could have gotten the virus from multiple contacts.

I'm hoping this stays relatively isolated within the United States. It appears to be spreading very very rapidly.

Also - Keep putting those nice papers up..I hate that they are not peer reviewed though.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
this is a good read:
www.straitstimes.com...

1. CAN YOU BE INFECTED WITH THE CORONAVIRUS JUST BY TOUCHING A DOORKNOB?
A recent report said that the coronavirus has been found on a doorknob in the house of an infected person.

"You have to be very unlucky to get it from the droplets in the air; it means that the person coughed directly at your face, or very near you, or if an infected person coughed in the lift about 30 seconds before you went in," he said.

"And if you really have to go out, the lifts and the public toilets, these are the places where I would be very, very careful about touching any surfaces to not risk a coronavirus infection," said Prof Wang.

Cars are also enclosed spaces. Prof Wang said that people can use a hand sanitiser after getting in and out of a car or cab. Drivers can air the vehicle after dropping a passenger off.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I also drive uber one night a week for extra money. This kind of stuff makes me wonder if it is worth the potential risk at the moment.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neurosurgeon

I stopped taking a rapid bus to work temporarily and now drive.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

“90% of our employees are working 24/7…Every day, we need at least 100 body bags.”
Workers at crematoriums in #Wuhan say that their workload has increased dramatically in recent days, constantly picking up bodies from hospitals and private homes.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

New Delhi: The government on Tuesday banned all India-bound airlines from boarding any passengers from China and cancelled all existing Indian visas, in view of the rapid spread of novel coronavirus outbreak which originated in Wuhan.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mash3d
I'm starting to see pictures of gymnasiums and any large enclosed space being filled with beds In China.
I mean like several hundred.
twitter.com...
Anyone have any more info?

Have you seen these? I bet there are hundreds of similar sites we don’t know about considering how hard it now is to get footage out of China

Warehouse hospital
twitter.com...

Stadium hospital
twitter.com...

Army field hospital with a trench around

twitter.com...

Exhibitions centre hospital
twitter.com...

Just a flu MY ARSE

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join