It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
QUOTED FROM TERTA: ( I screwed up your original post.. sorry about that )
However, this virus isn't "behaving" as others have in the past, part of why others wonder if there's actually something else underneath going on. We've seen videos (perhaps unconfirmed as genuine) for days now of Chinese people collapsing in the street.....don't think anyone's really discussed this. Let's just say those videos are real, for a moment. So, you are healthy enough to put on your clothes, your mask, go outside your apt. or house, get down to the street, walk around a while, and then just....POOF, end up collapsing????? Now that's all observational conjecture based on not sure what I am seeing in vids being real, anyway. However, it doesn't fit the "model or behavior" of people having cold/flu/being sick, and then just quite suddenly keeling over.
regards and stay safe,
tetra
Im not sure about other people and can only speak for myself so here it goes. A couple of years ago I had the regular flu.. no big deal I self medicated with over the counter drugs and continued going to work since I didn't have a fever. This is one of the trials of being a single parent to teenage boys (they have to eat and they eat a lot) My cough was horrible and kept getting worse so I figured I would put off going to the doctor until payday So I got dressed drove to work, worked 3 hours of my shift and BOOM I hit the floor. Not once but twice that day. Just passed out with no warning. My boss asked me to finish my shift which I did regretfully. As long as I didn't talk I was fine enough. He also lent me the money to go to urgent care the following morning. Turns out I had walking pneumonia and wasn't getting enough oxygen as I understand it. So yes in my eyes its easy for me to believe that people are out walking around and just falling over. Side note: I only worked 9 days that entire month. No I was never admitted to the hospital I stayed home and fought it out.. but I never ever want to be that sick again, Id rather take an easier way out of this world than to go out gasping for breath

edit on 13-2-2020 by lostsock because: added more info

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Lol, yea Holland is about to take over the world (sorry Holland)

I don't trust the EU. If you track the actual history of the European Union, it is very much the Third Reich's vision for Europe simply with the genocide and racial purity concepts removed, creating the "Fourth Reich" we see today. The European Union's Central Bank headquarters is in Franlfurt, Germany... that's really all you need to know about the EU.

Let me guess. You have only experienced Europe on Google Maps. Dude. Come to Europe once you have the opportunity. Only then you'll see how wrong you are.
Come om guys. Stop typing crap like you are some uneducated farmers who haven't been anywhere outside your village.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I was one of those Gulf War Syndrome victims. Got shot up with multiple experimental vaccines back then. Took the Gov't 18 years to finally admit it.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lostsock

My theory, on the people falling over etc. were victims of pneumonia. Fatigue.
edit on 13-2-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostsock

QUOTED FROM TERTA: ( I screwed up your original post.. sorry about that )
However, this virus isn't "behaving" as others have in the past, part of why others wonder if there's actually something else underneath going on. We've seen videos (perhaps unconfirmed as genuine) for days now of Chinese people collapsing in the street.....don't think anyone's really discussed this. Let's just say those videos are real, for a moment. So, you are healthy enough to put on your clothes, your mask, go outside your apt. or house, get down to the street, walk around a while, and then just....POOF, end up collapsing????? Now that's all observational conjecture based on not sure what I am seeing in vids being real, anyway. However, it doesn't fit the "model or behavior" of people having cold/flu/being sick, and then just quite suddenly keeling over.
regards and stay safe,
tetra

Im not sure about other people and can only speak for myself so here it goes. A couple of years ago I had the regular flu.. no big deal I self medicated with over the counter drugs and continued going to work since I didn't have a fever. This is one of the trials of being a single parent to teenage boys (they have to eat and they eat a lot) My cough was horrible and kept getting worse so I figured I would put off going to the doctor until payday So I got dressed drove to work, worked 3 hours of my shift and BOOM I hit the floor. Not once but twice that day. Just passed out with no warning. My boss asked me to finish my shift which I did regretfully. As long as I didn't talk I was fine enough. He also lent me the money to go to urgent care the following morning. Turns out I had walking pneumonia and wasn't getting enough oxygen as I understand it. So yes in my eyes its easy for me to believe that people are out walking around and just falling over. Side note: I only worked 9 days that entire month. No I was never admitted to the hospital I stayed home and fought it out.. but I never ever want to be that sick again, Id rather take an easier way out of this world than to go out gasping for breath

EDIT - THIS is my bit - don't know why it's quoted like it has.

The real flu is horrible, only had it once don't want to ever get it again.

Knocked the heck out of me, was in bed for a week.
edit on -06:0020204America/ChicagoThu, 13 Feb 2020 16:41:07 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago0241 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

edit on -06:0020204America/ChicagoThu, 13 Feb 2020 16:41:43 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago0241 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beltalowda
a reply to: Mateo96

I wouldn't trust anything coming from Xi. Vietnam put a city near Hanoi on lockdown and after a current check of the weather it's 72 degrees with 97% humidity at 2am local time

Humidity is said to inhibit it, not stop it.

I asked husband to put on his tin-foil and give his best guess:

He has two wacky ideas:

1. Somehow the coating is possibly hydrophilic to a degree, so that *could* be why it goes so deep into the lungs and causes fluid build-up to some degree on top of the regular inflammation, but outside the body, it would attract moisture in the atmosphere, so high humidity would weigh it down so it would tend not to fly as far.

2. The further out theory is that somehow in hotter environments, it's delicate enough that while the outer coating still targets and infects like it's supposed to, the warmer air has damaged it to a degree that it doesn't work right, so it's sort of self-attentuating, but he prefers the first idea as more likely if we calling ether one likely.

Understand, he's put these out with massive tin-foil wearing grains of salt.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I was one of those Gulf War Syndrome victims. Got shot up with multiple experimental vaccines back then. Took the Gov't 18 years to finally admit it.

My husband has been shot a few times, but recovered ok. What got him was huffing the fumes of burning stuff and his lungs are damaged back in late 90's in the sandbox.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Beltalowda
a reply to: Mateo96

I wouldn't trust anything coming from Xi. Vietnam put a city near Hanoi on lockdown and after a current check of the weather it's 72 degrees with 97% humidity at 2am local time

Humidity is said to inhibit it, not stop it.

I asked husband to put on his tin-foil and give his best guess:

He has two wacky ideas:

1. Somehow the coating is possibly hydrophilic to a degree, so that *could* be why it goes so deep into the lungs and causes fluid build-up to some degree on top of the regular inflammation, but outside the body, it would attract moisture in the atmosphere, so high humidity would weigh it down so it would tend not to fly as far.

2. The further out theory is that somehow in hotter environments, it's delicate enough that while the outer coating still targets and infects like it's supposed to, the warmer air has damaged it to a degree that it doesn't work right, so it's sort of self-attentuating, but he prefers the first idea as more likely if we calling ether one likely.

Understand, he's put these out with massive tin-foil wearing grains of salt.

Ive seen the xrays of some of the patients. I swear it LOOKS like sarcoidosis...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lostsock

It's entirely possible.

It happened all the time with the Spanish Flu. People would go from being apparently healthy to dead within a few hours. There was an account of one man returning home during the outbreak in South Africa. He got on the street car past the conductor who collapsed as he went by. During his ride, three other apparently normal men also suddenly keeled over, and he got off and went on in for supper.

People would just drop on over.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I thought micro organisms survived longer in dry environments not heat and humidity? I know of fungi developing in high humidity hell fungi, need only 55% humidity but it has to be in a dark Cool environment. 🤷‍♂️ This is the darn problem with this virus, we really have zero hard facts. I would assume thou, best guess that hot and humid climate, would lower this virus’s survival. It is a virus, thou not technically alive.

link   
a reply to: Advantage

Well, it's an inflammatory process. That might be why.

link   
musicismagic, where are you?! I miss your updates! Hope you are doing well.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm guessing the numbers havent come out yet

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm so sorry. And thank you so much for your input. And service to our country!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

It depends on the micro organism. The kind of gooey, moist, warm environment it's making in your lungs is perfect for bacterial secondary infections.

In order for heat to be the problem, it would have to be extremely delicate. He really doesn't think that's an issue. He was spitballing possible reasons why a warm, moist atmosphere might inhibit it.

link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Not yet, looks like it’s gonna be late again. Not sure if the Chinese, have changed release times new era, or just late.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well, it's an inflammatory process. That might be why.

Yeah I guess it could be the same result but by different mechanism. I mean it looks like the granulomas and fibrosis.. but that takes a LOT longer than this virus is effecting people from symptoms to death or recovery.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I'm guessing the numbers havent come out yet

Not yet, I'm watching the Chinese govts official page and refreshing it.

No update so far.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I was thinking more along the lines of our big star in the center of the sky emitting that UV light. Yet you have a point too 😉

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I'd say a lot of things look very similar on an X-ray. Haven't you ever had the doctor say, "We saw something." and then launch into a list of things it *might* be, starting with the most innocuous and ending up with the "oh, sh!t" possibility?

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join