It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Need to catch up on thread so not sure if posted yet, a daughter of a man on the Diamond Princess says her dad has been diagnosed despite quarantine

Dad just got diagnosed in the last couple hours with #coronavirus on #diamondprincess. He was tested and negative upon confinement but now positive. Confinement isn’t working
6:40 AM · Feb 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Posting to bookmark where I left off at when I had to go to work. There will likely be part 3 posted by the time I'm off tonight.

The 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) has spread rapidly since its recent identification in patients with severe pneumonia in Wuhan, China. As of 10 February 2020, 2019-nCoV has been reported in 25 countries across 4 continents and >40,000 cases have been confirmed, with an estimated mortality risk of ~2%.

Unfortunately, no drug or vaccine has yet been approved to treat human coronaviruses. Several options can be envisaged to control or prevent emerging infections of 2019-nCoV, including vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, oligonucleotide-based therapies, peptides, interferon therapies and small-molecule drugs. However, new interventions are likely to require months to years to develop. Given the urgency of the 2019-nCoV outbreak, we focus here on the potential to repurpose existing antiviral agents approved or in development for treating infections caused by HIV, hepatitis B virus (HBV), hepatitis C virus (HCV) and influenza1, based on therapeutic experience with two other infections caused by human coronaviruses: severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).

Therapeutic options for the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) - Nature

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Violater1

What is the chance that third party is the EU?

He said that Qasem Soleimani was arranging to buy the virus from China for a Billion dollars, but China turned him down. While being monitored by the U.N., as soon as he was in Baghdad, he was droned.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IngyBall

Can you refresh my memory of The Astro thread? You are the second or third post about that. Tennisdawg being the first.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
OK, could somebody just tell me what this AstrO dudes thread was all about please? Curiosity is getting the better of me

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The Truth About the Coronavirus - PANDEMIC?

This is a good collection of current reports going on about the virus.
- Looks at the data and shows a map of the virus spreading.
- US military prepares for pandemic.
- Uber in England takes suspected case
- People dressing in full body costumes for protection.
- Robots helping out.
- FDA inspections from China put on hold. Medications stopped.
- Novel, easy to make invention for pushing elevator buttons.
- Data on Princess Cruise.
- Early stages of global pandemic, tip of iceberg. Estimates picking up 1 in 3 infected travelers.
- Vietnam on lock down.
- Chinese police shot to kill citizens.
- Another citizen journalist out of China has disappeared.
- Quarantine camps setup near airports by US military.
- Positive cases in UK prisons.
- Barricaded villages has daily passwords to cross.
- Price dropping on flats that have been infected.
- Police officer wipes away tears during lunch break.

Map of travelers out of Wuhan.

Textwww.digitaltrends.com...

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos sold over $4 billion worth of the company’s stock shares over the past week or so, but no one knows why.

According to multiple Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) filings over the past week, Bezos sold more than $570 million in shares on Friday, February 7, alone. CNBC reports that these massive amounts of shares were sold as part of a prearranged trading plan.

I do hope people can remain mindful when contributing to this thread. In the current information environment, access to quality information can be challenging. The team at ATS is doing a great job keeping these channels of information open. This is a fast moving thread and tough to keep up with. Being right is more important than being first.

edit on 13-2-2020 by cirrus12 because: trying to make edit look better

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

I don’t think confinement on that cruise ship will work, the hvac is all inner connect just gander at a guess here, they would have to shut that down what they need to do, is use Uv purification @ the positive and negative source of circulation in conjunction with IAQ DEVICES producing ionized hydrogen peroxide. I specialize in IAQ. That would help kill not only the virus but any microbial growth. All they are doing right now it looks like is helping spread the virus. I am sorry about the dad.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I doubt the EU would release a bio-weapon to get the USA and China to go to war. Russia would get involved and smash Europe with ease. Also, losing an ''ally'' (I use that term loosely) like the US is not really in the best interest of Europe, now that our entire continent is on a massive decline in basically every possible way (I'm not even going to say the big reason behind it this time). Not to mention our #ty military...

I think it possibly got released because the ''elite'' lost. I mean, look at everything that happened the last year or so. Every bit of what used to be ''deep conspiracy nut'' info is becoming mainstream. There's a big spotlight shining on the pedo-elite. They're going down and they know it. If they lose, everyone loses, it's that simple with psychopaths like that.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The original two Canadians who tested positive (returned on a flight and arrived in Toronto in January 22) are still testing positive despite getting over their symptoms.

Nose and throat swabs taken since the man was released from Sunnybrook hospital two weeks ago continue to show traces of coronavirus in both him and his wife, who was never hospitalized.

“There is some genetic material or viral material left in the individual specimens,” Dr. Vanessa Allen of Public Health Ontario said Thursday. “We don’t know that means, whether that’s live or dead virus,” Allen said. “There’s some component of virus in those specimens and the criteria that have been laid out are being followed, that we required two negative specimens until we understand more about what that means.”

It goes on to say that the young fare out better.

Also, they are no longer sending negative results to the national lab for confirmation as they are using the same testing methods and can rule out in 24 hrs. What about all of the other situations in the world where people tested negative many times and then positive? No word about follow up testing in those cases.

apple.news...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

The thread title is astr0, Black Triangles, abductions and the forever men of ATS

To everyone who is adding relevant info and links to this thread, thank you.

edit on 13-2-2020 by maya27 because: All thumbs

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Ok, so, after pondering something that came up in a reply to someone else - the fact that China's economy was in real trouble due to the increasingly large (they have forced retirement at age 50) population of older non-working citizens drawing a 'paycheck', combined with their 'one child' policy limiting the number of younger workers to support them.

What if the CCP decided that the only solution was to get rid of a few million 'useless eaters', and this is just a massive operation to do just that - and take out a bunch of troublesome dissidents at the same time.

So they engineer something that targets the old and sick, possibly even something that prefers the chinese/asian genome - and release it, and ... here we are.

I got shivers when I read tennisdawgs last post, and was in the process of writing this up when I did. I think I prefer my scenario to his, as his is far more sinister, and likely to end in some kind of nuclear confrontation or large scale conventional war.

He said "world changing," not "world ending." Worth noting if you're putting stock in one member's posts.

Having been through a litmus test life changing hurricane, where all the preps you could do and all the money you had in a suitcase got you nowhere, and we still, in my area, all have the litmus of life before and life after, as it altered all our lives so irretrievably, changed the way we lived, thought of life, where we lived and just how we viewed life there is a big difference between life changing and life ending.

In other words, having said all that, I haven't always wished to survive, but thanked God when I was, but it was never without struggle. And in light of what I've read on this site on this thread, there is something to be said about debating things that don't make any difference in the long run, I think. Doesn't matter who is wrong or right.....perhaps most of what we debate and even accept as engineering just becomes a matter of the test of it.....for even if we knew who/what/motives for engineered/engineering our current existence/experience/life, it likely wouldn't matter much, for long has passed the time (if there ever was a time) where we had choices attendant to that or could change it. So then it becomes how do we manage, survive, maintain our integrity through all that.
Regards and stay safe,
tet

Here is a great read i found that just dropped
a few hours ago from the guardian.

An update and maybe a LIFE savor for us.
Just because someone has a lung infection does not mean
they have Corona Virus. I AM worried that China might start to "quarantine" Dissident Hong Kong protesters
in a NAZI like fashion. Never letting their "engineered?" crisis go to waste.

What is coronavirus and what should I do if I have symptoms?
www.theguardian.com...
How to protect yourself from coronavirus
www.theguardian.com...

What are the symptoms caused by the Wuhan coronavirus?
The virus causes pneumonia. Those who have fallen ill are reported to suffer coughs, fever and breathing difficulties. In severe cases there can be organ failure. As this is viral pneumonia, antibiotics are of no use. The antiviral drugs we have against flu will not work. If people are admitted to hospital, they may get support for their lungs and other organs as well as fluids. Recovery will depend on the strength of their immune system. Many of those who have died were already in poor health.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

www.forbes.com...

307,627 viewsFeb 19, 2017, 12:40am
Bill Gates Warns Of Epidemic That Could Kill Over 30 Million People

edit on 13-2-2020 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Well, like that Dr that was sounding the alarm. He was negative and not ill. Then he was "arrested" and then " quarantined " and now he is DEAD.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Come on, folks...
Regardless of what you think about this Virus, a little civility goes a long way....

Go after the ball not the player.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Does anyone know what time the days reports comes out of China today?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
He said "world changing," not "world ending."

I know. I like my world, and don't want it to change, especially not in the way that people who would do such a thing would want to change it.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23
Do you like apples or oranges?

I love peaches, thanks for asking!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Hey starfoxxx: As to everything you said, yes, I heartily agree. I already posted some potential evidences I see (if posted videos are real) that this seems to be something more and even beyond. Perhaps it's a little of both: In other words, there is a real novel coronavirus, but also something else happening underneath, and both present an opportunity for China, and other countries to do as they wish....economically, strategically, cullingly(just made up that word).

In terms of vetting medical evidence, there is very little from transmission to incubation to "known" infected, much less recovered or deceased, even the etiological path of this virus, to count on or extrapolate from. But I do know it's highly unlikely people feel well enough to put their clothes on, go to the street about their business and just keel over in place....I've posted this numerous times today, because if these videos are real, doesn't make a lot of sense, behavior for infected.

So......we can argue and debate all day long about what constitutes flu, cold, pneumonia and causes, and who did what and what their motives were, but I think most of us are just trying to make sure we survive it.....trying to know the ins and outs and what ifs and whodunnit are just ways of trying to control our lives when the only control we perhaps even have is how we respond to what we are given to respond to.

I'm not sure a mask is a good idea. It may be that you're breathing active virus into the mask, reusing it and possibly giving it a chance to mutate and reinfecting yourself. I've posted info just on Spanish Flu epidemic of 1918, and how the second wave was much worse than the first. Reinfection, without antibodies and hijacking and pushing to overdrive your immune system to attack your body, being a real consideration.

I would pay attention to what's being said treatment wise that is working. And stock up on whatever you can get your hands on about that. Just me. Take care.
tet

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

edit on 13-2-2020 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MaverickLRD

Hubei was 2 hours late and the rest of China was over 6 hours later than usual yesterday, so who knows when today's updates will be spat from the random number generator?

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join