It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mateo96

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Tbh we’re all dealing with brexit and the fallout from that, don’t have time for much else

Brexit was "dealt with" months ago, if not years. The citizens may still be dealing with it, but the folks in charge moved on long ago and it had zero impact on them last month.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

I’ll take astrology and eclipse for 200 Alex

3 People Reportedly Escape Corona virus Quarantines in Russia:
Tests are negative,over-precaution, intolerable conditions,one jumps from window, digital locks were disabled
Re-runs of saved by the bell was a factor.
edit on 13-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Lookner is a independent Journalist
who does live broadcasting on youtube
of current events. He uses social media,
twitter, chat, twitch, ect. and takes a
straight down the line approach to
reporting. I am starting to get interested now
in the conspiracy side to this which will get more
involved down the rabbit hole as this epidemic goes
on and we see MAJOR players come out.
In any questioning first AND ALWAYS follow the money everyone
and you will open a plethora of theories that could construct
a great thread to enlighten others on what you might find.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Consider the power to control international markets on a day-by-day basis...China now has completely at it's command.

THEY completely control the news from their end...and, as a result, can control the daily stock markets based upon what information they may or may not choose to release on any given day.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Looking at images and video I don't see any cats building that hospital. Maybe they were busy.. You know else where..

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

not even close

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ok, so, after pondering something that came up in a reply to someone else - the fact that China's economy was in real trouble due to the increasingly large (they have forced retirement at age 50) population of older non-working citizens drawing a 'paycheck', combined with their 'one child' policy limiting the number of younger workers to support them.

What if the CCP decided that the only solution was to get rid of a few million 'useless eaters', and this is just a massive operation to do just that - and take out a bunch of troublesome dissidents at the same time.

So they engineer something that targets the old and sick, possibly even something that prefers the chinese/asian genome - and release it, and ... here we are.

I got shivers when I read tennisdawgs last post, and was in the process of writing this up when I did. I think I prefer my scenario to his, as his is far more sinister, and likely to end in some kind of nuclear confrontation or large scale conventional war.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Consider the power to control international markets on a day-by-day basis...China now has completely at it's command.

THEY completely control the news from their end...and, as a result, can control the daily stock markets based upon what information they may or may not choose to release on any given day.

ABSOLUTELY!! They also have shut down the LARGEST PROTESTS IN HONG KONG history
without having sent out tanks (it looks bad when the whole world watches as you
mow down one guy in the road trying to stop a HUGE tank). It also would be VERY
interesting to see WHO COMES OUT with the vaccine and any CHINESE links
it may have (because they already have the vaccine made).

When about 9,000 medical workers went on strike for five days early this month, it signalled not only their dissatisfaction with the Hong Kong government’s handling of the new coronavirus outbreak, but also a change in the city’s protest movement. After more than eight months of anti-government street marches, violence and vandalism, with riot police responding by firing tear gas and other crowd-dispersal weapons, the health crisis led to protests being called off.

www.scmp.com...
edit on 13-2-2020 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Mm that’s a dangerous idea considering the disease, is effecting other countries. That if true and was revealed to the public, would more or less be a declaration of war.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Ok, so, after pondering something that came up in a reply to someone else - the fact that China's economy was in real trouble due to the increasingly large (they have forced retirement at age 50) population of older non-working citizens drawing a 'paycheck', combined with their 'one child' policy limiting the number of younger workers to support them.

What if the CCP decided that the only solution was to get rid of a few million 'useless eaters', and this is just a massive operation to do just that - and take out a bunch of troublesome dissidents at the same time.

So they engineer something that targets the old and sick, possibly even something that prefers the chinese/asian genome - and release it, and ... here we are.

I got shivers when I read tennisdawgs last post, and was in the process of writing this up when I did. I think I prefer my scenario to his, as his is far more sinister, and likely to end in some kind of nuclear confrontation or large scale conventional war.

That has been my other thought too for some time.........so many different possibilities regardless whether this is a 'new' virus or a man made one........somebody, somewhere is not letting this 'crisis' go to waste!

Rainbows
Jane

link   

Bottom Line . This was an Attempt by the Chinese COMMUNIST Masters to " Cull The Herd Of Dissidents " in their Own Country . To Think Otherwise is Folly ....

link   

If it is a bioweapon designed to target Chinese (or at least ethnicities with higher amounts of ACE2 receptors, that would be Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, and people from the Netherlands), you shouldn't worry, so that's something at least.

I am pretty sure this is something that China stole from the US (hence all of those dead scientist, not to mention the Harvard guy who was arrested and the 21 stolen vials), and they accidentally released.
If they were innocent in this, they would have already accused the US, but everything they've done so far is to deny entry to American WHO medics and representatives... but they haven't had trouble asking the US government (not the military branches, mind you) for support and they've been receiving medical aid in form of supplies from the US.
edit on 13-2-2020 by Mateo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Mm that’s a dangerous idea considering the disease, is effecting other countries. That if true and was revealed to the public, would more or less be a declaration of war.

Which is why I started with 'What if"...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

This is ATS, most threads after the 2nd page get off track, the trolls come in, and some do it on purpose, luckily this thread for the most part stays on point.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Well...in essence, the Chinese Ministry of Propaganda has created for itself...a magic tool to control daily fluctuations in world markets.

IMAGINE how many governments would LOVE to have a tool like that.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

When I first joined this site I was only a junior in high school. I would usually surf the board on our school tablets during lunch or a free period. When the school year ended I didn't visit the site once. When I came back my senior year and began surfing again and I saw the astr0 thread I had realized I had missed out on something truly amazing. My best friend and I would end up talking about that thread for the next six months straight.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

He said "world changing," not "world ending." Worth noting if you're putting stock in one member's posts.

Having been through a litmus test life changing hurricane, where all the preps you could do and all the money you had in a suitcase got you nowhere, and we still, in my area, all have the litmus of life before and life after, as it altered all our lives so irretrievably, changed the way we lived, thought of life, where we lived and just how we viewed life there is a big difference between life changing and life ending.

In other words, having said all that, I haven't always wished to survive, but thanked God when I was, but it was never without struggle. And in light of what I've read on this site on this thread, there is something to be said about debating things that don't make any difference in the long run, I think. Doesn't matter who is wrong or right.....perhaps most of what we debate and even accept as engineering just becomes a matter of the test of it.....for even if we knew who/what/motives for engineered/engineering our current existence/experience/life, it likely wouldn't matter much, for long has passed the time (if there ever was a time) where we had choices attendant to that or could change it. So then it becomes how do we manage, survive, maintain our integrity through all that.
Regards and stay safe,
tet

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
www.dailymail.co.uk...

London on coronavirus alert: Paramedics in hazmat suits march man out of flat in Paddington after telling bystanders 'we have a confirmed case' amid hunt for anyone who came into contact with capital's first patient

If conirmed, this will be the 2nd one in London in space of 2 days.

And I'm curious - how many confirmed cases of the regular flu? Or pneumonia?

Do you like apples or oranges?

new topics

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join