It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Honestly, it's possible my whole family had it and just didn't know. We were exposed to Chinese through my husband's work at the right and all came down with a bug with the right symptoms not long after. I'm not holding my breath that was it, but it is just barely possible.

Riffing off of this, would it be possible for you to be tested to see if this were the case? Granted I know it would be an added expense on top of your current ones but if it were me I think I'd rather know one way or the other for certain.

That goes back to my earlier concern that it's more widespread currently than is acknowledged due to milder symptoms being experienced by those of us in the west as a result of a better standard of living.

If the above is the case, that does not bode well for places like India, Africa, South America, and many other third world nations, or indeed parts of America...I'm specifically thinking of the large populations of the homeless in areas of California.

We could easily see our healthcare system overwhelmed in parts of the country because of that, which would then have further knock on effects most don't consider.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda

originally posted by: tennisdawg
I have a 90 day supply for my pets. This virus is artificially designed for 3 major cycles approx. 14-28 days per cycle. There is chatter that this could have a 4th cycle, but i can't confirm that yet.

edited to add: this is an intentional release of an artificial virus. This was not released by China

And how do we verify that this is true? There is nothing conclusive to indicate that this virus is "artificially designed", as you claim. Not a thing--this is all baseless conjecture.

WASHINGTON D.C. – In recent weeks, concern over the emergence of a novel coronavirus in China has grown exponentially as media, experts and government officials around the world have openly worried that this new disease has the potential to develop into a global pandemic.

As concerns about the future of the ongoing outbreak have grown, so too have the number of theories speculating about the outbreak’s origin, many of which blame a variety of state actors and/or controversial billionaires. This has inevitably led to efforts to clamp down on “misinformation” related to the coronavirus outbreak from both mainstream media outlets and major social media platforms.

However, while many of these theories are clearly speculative, there is also verifiable evidence regarding the recent interest of one controversial U.S. government agency in novel coronaviruses, specifically those transmitted from bats to humans. That agency, the Pentagon’s Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA), began spending millions on such research in 2018 and some of those Pentagon-funded studies were conducted at known U.S. military bioweapons labs bordering China and resulted in the discovery of dozens of new coronavirus strains as recently as last April. Furthermore, the ties of the Pentagon’s main biodefense lab to a virology institute in Wuhan, China — where the current outbreak is believed to have begun — have been unreported in English language media thus far.

Source

And...

With over 20 years of expertise in genomic proteomic and integromic data analysis, Dr. Lyons-Weiler is the author of 57 peer-reviewed publications and three books, including one about the Ebola virus. Since the outbreak, Dr. Lyons-Weiler has written extensively about the Wuhan virus, and has published these articles: “On the Origins of the 2019-nCoV Virus, Wuhan, China”; “Molecular Epidemiology of Spike Protein Sequences in 2019-nCoV: Origin Still Uncertain and Transparency Needed”; “2019-nCov Vaccine Recommended Readings”

Lyons-Weiler said, the coronvirus sequences from samples isolated from infected patients in Wuhan have very similar gene sequences overall in comparison to related coronaviruses, but the 2019-nCoV has a very distinct gene sequence encoding the spike proteins. Spike proteins are the tools with which these viruses penetrate and infect host cells. He found the Wuhan virus has a spike protein that is very different than the nearest coronavirus, and he considers that a paradox.
“Why would there be such a low sequence similarity in just this one protein in this one lineage, unless it came from somewhere else. It doesn’t make sense. The genetic differences in the spike protein from the rest of the genome really make the spike protein stick out.”

Source

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
In Vietnam, which borders China, thousands of people in villages near the capital, Hanoi, have been put under quarantine after several cases of the virus were discovered. Vietnam has now confirmed at least 16 cases of Covid-19

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Anyyyyday now! STILL waiting on results of suspected cases in the US from January 27th!

17 days for the United States of America to get results on a bunch of cases? Many other suspected cases are over 2 weeks old.

Officials are hiding something or playing dumb / culpable deniability for when the numbers start to go up domestically.

Anyone else get that feeling or is it just me? Look up those suspected cases in CT (there are several) and Washington State for some reference (there are many others)

I agree! Especially because the passenger that they pulled off of the flight at Metro airport in Romulus, MI (suburb of Detroit) just about a week or so ago was tested immediately and they posted the negative results the very next day! How can other cases be taking weeks if they can get results in 24 hours from a person at Metro airport. Unless, the people from the 27th are sick, but they keep getting negative results and are testing, and re-testing them. Who knows.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Be prepared to hunker down and stay safe. I think surfaces and closely packed spaces are your biggest enemies. If you go out to shop and bring stuff in, do your best to wipe it down. Wash, wash, wash your hands and do not touch your eyes, nose, mouth.

Obviously thoroughly wash and cook everything you plan to consume.

Stay well rested to keep yourself as healthy as you can. If you get it, you should know within the first week if you will beat it on your own or not.

Good luck and Godspeed.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Tukota

maybe because there not enough virus in the body to actually tell if there a virus there

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman
I have been here a long time and rarely post. I dont usually post my opinions, just facts. But, I am making an exception because a lot of people are relying on info from this thread to make very serious decisions. My opinion is based on reading most of the technical material sourced in both CV Update threads and other forums.

Thank you very much for posting, I for one am glad you did, but...

Can you elaborate just a little on your background, if any? You said you've been reading the technical material. I've tried, and can't make heads or tails of most of it.

This disease seems to have severe implications for people with Han Chinese heritage, especially when isolated. (Gonna skip the monolouge on maternal immunity transfer and China's isolation until 1972++), substandard infrastructure and high population density.

Again, this has been theorized about already in both (I think) of these mega threads, but I'd love to hear a little more detail on how/why you think something like this can be targeted this way.

Parting gesture: I held back on suggesting cases of Hormel Canned Ham is a cheap high protein with lots of calories.

Good idea, but from one who has been studying natural health for a very long time, if you have the means, you'd be much better off with something a lot healthier (but likely more expensive), like cases of high quality canned wild caught fish (packed in water - sardines are best (bonein with skin), second best is salmon, then some oysters to round things out). Then I'd also highly recommend large quantities of Chlorella, Spirulina, and dehydrated grass juices (I love the TriQuetra brand 5 grass blend that has equal parts of Kamut, Alfalfa, Wheat, Barley and Oat grass juices (juices, not the whole grass).

I recommend the above on an ongoing basis - just buy it in bulk, and eat in, and rotate fresh cases/canisters as you use it.

If you are still worried and considering prepping, that and a case or two of Dole Tropical Fruit is good emergency prep.

Again, much healthier would be getting a good quality home freeze dryer, and freeze dry and pulverize/powderize it and seal it up for long term storage (do the same for high quality veggies).

Of course, for survival purposes, anything that keeps you alive will do, especially if you expect the bad time to be temporary.

With Love and best wishes to all, Ole Man.

Thanks again for contributing, and I hope you do so again!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I have a 90 day supply for my pets. This virus is artificially designed for 3 major cycles approx. 14-28 days per cycle. There is chatter that this could have a 4th cycle, but i can't confirm that yet.

edited to add: this is an intentional release of an artificial virus. This was not released by China

Well.. you -were- fairly believable, but now your posts are kinda getting fringey. Why is someone feeding you what would have to be considered very much "need to know" top secret info? Did you receive any actual verification, or is someone just telling you this? Do you have any reason to doubt your source?

I mean.. there are labs out there tearing this apart gene by gene, and none of them found that super complex multi-phase virus code. Why not?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1questioner

originally posted by: logicsoda

originally posted by: tennisdawg

And how do we verify that this is true? There is nothing conclusive to indicate that this virus is "artificially designed", as you claim. Not a thing--this is all baseless conjecture.

WASHINGTON D.C. – In recent weeks, concern over the emergence of a novel coronavirus in China has grown exponentially as media, experts and government officials around the world have openly worried that this new disease has the potential to develop into a global pandemic.

As concerns about the future of the ongoing outbreak have grown, so too have the number of theories speculating about the outbreak’s origin, many of which blame a variety of state actors and/or controversial billionaires. This has inevitably led to efforts to clamp down on “misinformation” related to the coronavirus outbreak from both mainstream media outlets and major social media platforms.

However, while many of these theories are clearly speculative, there is also verifiable evidence regarding the recent interest of one controversial U.S. government agency in novel coronaviruses, specifically those transmitted from bats to humans. That agency, the Pentagon’s Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA), began spending millions on such research in 2018 and some of those Pentagon-funded studies were conducted at known U.S. military bioweapons labs bordering China and resulted in the discovery of dozens of new coronavirus strains as recently as last April. Furthermore, the ties of the Pentagon’s main biodefense lab to a virology institute in Wuhan, China — where the current outbreak is believed to have begun — have been unreported in English language media thus far.

Source

And...

With over 20 years of expertise in genomic proteomic and integromic data analysis, Dr. Lyons-Weiler is the author of 57 peer-reviewed publications and three books, including one about the Ebola virus. Since the outbreak, Dr. Lyons-Weiler has written extensively about the Wuhan virus, and has published these articles: “On the Origins of the 2019-nCoV Virus, Wuhan, China”; “Molecular Epidemiology of Spike Protein Sequences in 2019-nCoV: Origin Still Uncertain and Transparency Needed”; “2019-nCov Vaccine Recommended Readings”

Lyons-Weiler said, the coronvirus sequences from samples isolated from infected patients in Wuhan have very similar gene sequences overall in comparison to related coronaviruses, but the 2019-nCoV has a very distinct gene sequence encoding the spike proteins. Spike proteins are the tools with which these viruses penetrate and infect host cells. He found the Wuhan virus has a spike protein that is very different than the nearest coronavirus, and he considers that a paradox.
“Why would there be such a low sequence similarity in just this one protein in this one lineage, unless it came from somewhere else. It doesn’t make sense. The genetic differences in the spike protein from the rest of the genome really make the spike protein stick out.”

Source

None of that is conclusive that it was artificially engineered. It's evidence that there was political interest and research, as well as evidence that there are intriguing inserts on the spike proteins (and it was even noted that it is very similar to other coronaviruses that already exist) of the virus, but this is not conclusive of artificial engineering.

Speculation, speculation, and more speculation. Even if it came from a lab (which is possible, I suppose) that doesn't irrefutably mean it was engineered.

It could be engineered, but there is still nothing conclusive and irrefutable that indicates that it was.

Once the scientific consensus concludes that this virus was the product of bioengineering, I will sing a different tune.

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I don't know. Husband and I talked about it, but we're not sure if it would serve any real purpose.

The company has its facility in Shanghai. The VIPs came in during mid to late December. We assume they were from Shanghai. Husband was part of the group that showed them around, took them to dinner, etc. If you follow the timeline, then this was out as early as November to late October in China, but it would likely still have been in Wuhan and Hubei. Any contact there would have depended on how company supply lines are set up in China with all the attendant lines of contact that implies. It all would have had to have fallen out just right.

So the odds just aren't very good, are they?

Still a lot of people at the company came down sick with this stuff after they left, and husband brought it home. We all thought it was a nasty cold because it's the right time of year for them.

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Huangzhou District, which is part of Huanggang and close to Wuhan, has issued a 500 yuan ($71) reward for anyone who reports a person suffering from fever

twitter.com...

People who leave their home without permission will be detained, according to the announcement in Dawu County. It follows a similar announcement from Zhangwan District in Shiyan.
Quote Tweet

twitter.com...

If all this is true , please people stop comparing this to the common flu. Something is drastically different with this virus .

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

maybe because a virus jumping from animal to animal is rare, but I'm guessing when it jumps the virus changes, therefore there might be 3-4 strains of the virus out there.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Just had to add a counter to this idea of depopulation, I completely disagree with you and the concept overall. I hate the depopulation agenda, it is wrong on almost every level, but sold to us some type of utopian ideal... pure bollocks.

Depopulation is a slow death, while in reality population increase is our only path to survival. Increased population leads to innovation and critical mass of industry to achieve new technologies unachievable by smaller populations... otherwise we dwindle and stagnate over aeons and suffer a slow and inevitable species death and resource decline.

Try to understand my "sig" for further insights into this... don't want to derail the thread... but too many people "want" a depopulation event, and not enough counter arguments going around to killing billions, in my opinion.

To the topic at hand:
Quick update from Sydney, Aus, early morning 14th Feb.
1. The virus here, as far as the majority of people and the general attitude, is "this is a nothing burger", as has been ruminated earlier in the thread by one member.
2. However, in business, there is a noticeable effect. Many businesses are struggling finishing projects in my industry (AECO - Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations), because "on demand" deliveries haven't been met, and no timeline of when to expect delivery. Quite the issue, as Australia has very little local manufacturing anymore, and what we do have is exorbitant, and out of budget for many projects... we rely on china manufacturing.
3. Official numbers haven't moved for days, or even weeks, sitting at 15 cases, 5 recovered... I thought we should have seen results on the rest by now.
4. We've had lots of heavy storms (worst in 20 years) and high humidity, so possibly that is helping to dampen any potential spread of the virus.
5. Certain acquaintances of mine are quietly preparing in the background, but they are all paranoid types, so not surprising. 6. Generally no rush for stocks noticeable other than a lack of medical masks.

Don't panic
Cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 60,374 confirmed cases worldwide, including 1,367 fatalities.

And to clarify, STILL:

99% in mainland China, only 2 deaths (native Chinese from WuHan) outside China - and only 14 in the US.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Lost as to how a ct scan would prove they have the virus ? Things like pneumonia and damaged lungs show up on that but unless you test for the virus then they are just assuming and that would be a big mistake imo unless there’s some specific pattern of damage it does that uniquely identify it that no one else in the world has found???
edit on 13-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere

Just had to add a counter to this idea of depopulation, I completely disagree with you and the concept overall. I hate the depopulation agenda, it is wrong on almost every level, but sold to us some type of utopian ideal... pure bollocks.

Depopulation is a slow death, while in reality population increase is our only path to survival. Increased population leads to innovation and critical mass of industry to achieve new technologies unachievable by smaller populations... otherwise we dwindle and stagnate over aeons and suffer a slow and inevitable species death and resource decline.

Try to understand my "sig" for further insights into this... don't want to derail the thread... but too many people "want" a depopulation event, and not enough counter arguments going around to killing billions, in my opinion.

To the topic at hand:
Quick update from Sydney, Aus, early morning 14th Feb.
1. The virus here, as far as the majority of people and the general attitude, is "this is a nothing burger", as has been ruminated earlier in the thread by one member.
2. However, in business, there is a noticeable effect. Many businesses are struggling finishing projects in my industry (AECO - Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations), because "on demand" deliveries haven't been met, and no timeline of when to expect delivery. Quite the issue, as Australia has very little local manufacturing anymore, and what we do have is exorbitant, and out of budget for many projects... we rely on china manufacturing.
3. Official numbers haven't moved for days, or even weeks, sitting at 15 cases, 5 recovered... I thought we should have seen results on the rest by now.
4. We've had lots of heavy storms (worst in 20 years) and high humidity, so possibly that is helping to dampen any potential spread of the virus.
5. Certain acquaintances of mine are quietly preparing in the background, but they are all paranoid types, so not surprising. 6. Generally no rush for stocks noticeable other than a lack of medical masks.

Don't panic
Cheers

LoL - population increase is definitely not the solution.

There already food and potable water shortages.

There are too many people, we're fishing the oceans to death, the Chinese have so little food they eat anything that moves.

But yeah, more people will fix all of that.

Also I'm not saying it will be a utopian world with less people at all, but just because you don't like something doesn't mean you can wish it away by suggesting we do the exact opposite.

It's like saying the solution to obesity is to eat more food.
edit on -06:0020204America/ChicagoThu, 13 Feb 2020 09:05:47 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago0205 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
Ahem.... Yes. I asked earlier who might profit from this sort of thing. No one took the bait.

It is a great question...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

About 66% of cases have pneumonia whether mild, moderate, or severe because this thing goes deep into your lungs. I guess they just figured it was a great indicator.

edit on 13-2-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

People who talk about this kind of thing usually don't class themselves in the group to get culled.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mateo96
An Indian man who was infected committed suicide to avoid infecting anybody, specially his wife and three kids.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Why commit suicide, though? Especially since it seems to have mild symptoms outside of China. Unless India is having problems already?

new topics

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join