It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: Hecate666
At this point I'd like to ask a question that some may find superflous and others may have asked themselves the same thing.
We are obviously talking a lot about human casualties or the quarantine, but when I pondered today what we would do if we were quarantined, I could not help getting worried about our animals.
Their food would soon run out and their bedding and poop litter.
We love them as our children [no children, I prefer animals], so I wouldn't know what to do. Would we have to watch them starve, would we have to put them down?
To me this is actually more scary than me catching this virus. After all, even if we don't catch it but are in quarantine, the animals will suffer just from the human panic alone and not from any illness.

I wonder what is happening in china with beloved pets?
I can imagine that a few ruthless people will just murder them, some even eat them. But what about those that really rely and love their pets?

I don't want stupid answers, or attempts at 'humour', I am really upset about this [yeah, I do care about animals just as much as humans, so bite me].

If you have a dog or cat or horse or anything that you love dearly because they are their own little persons, imagine being in quarantine and what might happen to them. Considering a lot of people will say 'they are ONLY animals', they have no rights nor will anyone care. Well I do!

We have a number of cats, dogs, hogs, cows, chickens etc. We are taking this seriously and are stocking up on food for them all. So far we have 3 months stored and will be upping this to 6 months in the next few days. This will include cat litter, bin bags etc. We would buy these things anyway over time so it’s not wasted money. All you can do is prepare, stock up and hope it isn’t as bad as some fear. I’m on the fence currently, but it’s wise to prepare. Doesn’t hurt and better now than when actual panic erupts.

I have a 90 day supply for my pets. This virus is artificially designed for 3 major cycles approx. 14-28 days per cycle. There is chatter that this could have a 4th cycle, but i can't confirm that yet.

edited to add: this is an intentional release of an artificial virus. This was not released by China

Please stop this nonsense.

As I've said from the start I believe we are witnessing the beginning of the most catastrophic event in the history of mankind, but even I think you're full of it and trying to big yourself up.

You've gone from being asked to do a study for a quaratine building, to then having a network of spies around the world feeding you "inside, secret knowledge", to now stating as a matter of fact that this is "artificially designed" and has "3 major cycles - and maybe 4 but "you need to confirm that".

What next?

You have a friend who is a plumber and had to change a washer in a tap in the staff kitchen at an office owned by NASA, and now he's got people feeding him secret info on space aliens and moon bases?

Honestly if you lot are taking this guy seriously you need a check up from the neck up.

Honestly, if you had a decent argument, you wouldn't need to resort to ad hominem attacks.

Yes I guess that is an attack, but I can understand it. As I said above, IF this information is correct, war will follow. Only a few places capable of constructing a virus like that and releasing it deliberately, VERY few with any gripe against China. Tracing the culprit would likely be quite simple. I’m not sure ANYONE is stupid enough. So you can under stand PS’s suspicion.

Having said that we learn today that China is sending its top Bio-Warfare scientist to Wuhan. So, possible but exceedingly unlikely.

As an utterly pointless aside, I dreamt of nuclear war last night engulfing several cities. Never dreamt of that before.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

At this point I'd like to ask a question that some may find superflous and others may have asked themselves the same thing.
We are obviously talking a lot about human casualties or the quarantine, but when I pondered today what we would do if we were quarantined, I could not help getting worried about our animals.
We love them as our children [no children, I prefer animals], so I wouldn't know what to do. Would we have to watch them starve, would we have to put them down?
To me this is actually more scary than me catching this virus. After all, even if we don't catch it but are in quarantine, the animals will suffer just from the human panic alone and not from any illness.

I can imagine that a few ruthless people will just murder them, some even eat them. But what about those that really rely and love their pets?

I don't want stupid answers, or attempts at 'humour', I am really upset about this [yeah, I do care about animals just as much as humans, so bite me].

If you have a dog or cat or horse or anything that you love dearly because they are their own little persons, imagine being in quarantine and what might happen to them. Considering a lot of people will say 'they are ONLY animals', they have no rights nor will anyone care. Well I do!

We have a number of cats, dogs, hogs, cows, chickens etc. We are taking this seriously and are stocking up on food for them all. So far we have 3 months stored and will be upping this to 6 months in the next few days. This will include cat litter, bin bags etc. We would buy these things anyway over time so it’s not wasted money. All you can do is prepare, stock up and hope it isn’t as bad as some fear. I’m on the fence currently, but it’s wise to prepare. Doesn’t hurt and better now than when actual panic erupts.

I have a 90 day supply for my pets. This virus is artificially designed for 3 major cycles approx. 14-28 days per cycle. There is chatter that this could have a 4th cycle, but i can't confirm that yet.

edited to add: this is an intentional release of an artificial virus. This was not released by China

As I've said from the start I believe we are witnessing the beginning of the most catastrophic event in the history of mankind, but even I think you're full of it and trying to big yourself up.

You've gone from being asked to do a study for a quaratine building, to then having a network of spies around the world feeding you "inside, secret knowledge", to now stating as a matter of fact that this is "artificially designed" and has "3 major cycles - and maybe 4 but "you need to confirm that".

What next?

You have a friend who is a plumber and had to change a washer in a tap in the staff kitchen at an office owned by NASA, and now he's got people feeding him secret info on space aliens and moon bases?

Honestly if you lot are taking this guy seriously you need a check up from the neck up.

Honestly, if you had a decent argument, you wouldn't need to resort to ad hominem attacks.

And how do you propose I deal with arguing against thing he says are true but which are unverifiable.

You can't disprove a negative, but he can prove what he's saying - but chooses not ot.

So your idea is we just accept everything he says as fact because no one can refute them with evidence?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This is actually the only reason I'm glad my dog, Rocky, RIP, died January last year. He was my best friend, family and child for 11 great years. At least he died in peace, no decease, no pain or anything. I wouldn't want him to go through either starving to death, or putting him to death. If Corona kills me (or us all), I can go in peace knowing I'll see him again.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

What next?

And how do you propose I deal with arguing against thing he says are true but which are unverifiable.

You can't disprove a negative, but he can prove what he's saying - but chooses not ot.

So your idea is we just accept everything he says as fact because no one can refute them with evidence?

Evidence for THAT claim would be forthcoming very very soon and then concerns over this virus would be the least of our concerns.

Seems the usual posting style of a fantasist, start small and ramp it up notch by notch. However, he Could be correct and as I say, evidence for that will come in the very near future.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle
EU meeting that was scheduled for today is starting in 30 min, with a press conference in about 3-4 hours.
yesterday there as a pdf online with the agenda of today's and yesterdays meetings. It showed all the points they will be discussing for each subject. Under Covid19 it said : "discussion about violations of human rights and freedom"
Today the file is gone and nothing of any sorts is showing in the public/press files...

Now THAT is a good find Kindra... they just expect the plebes to not notice. WTF is that? Fishy AF

what I read between the lines is that they are preparing for quarantining big numbers. Here in Europe a lot of countries have laws that state that a person can not be forced into quarantine unless certain criteria are met. The downside of a United Europe in this case is that one country cannot just change a law. Not even sure if that is a good or bad thing right now since I don't know enough of it and certainly not the details

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Re. Tennisdawg's super top secret leaks

Well said, Sir. Couldn't have put it better myself. Like most users I come here for genuine news and updates, not extraordinary, bizarre and outrageous claims that never cite sources. Self aggrandisement and fantasy, with a hint of good old fashioned paranoia, that's the tennis chap's MO.

(The user in question has already accused me of being a Communist Chinese spy, so bracing myself for more of the same.)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

We just take it on board as one of many perspectives in this crazy mess going on. I tend to accept a lot of what tennisdawg has to share at face value. I probably would not bet the house that he is 100% right at this time. In terms of trying to make sense of the situation it is worth keeping in mind and see what other future leads present.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I have 2 cats and a dog. At any given time, they usually have more food than I have.
They could probably go 3 months, me about 2.

I do want to gradually start stock piling food. Does anyone have any opinions on the pails of packaged food that can last 20+ years? Just curious as they seem to be reasonably priced and easy to store long-term.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
ON THE FRONT LINE MUSIC IS MAGIC
(Well, not the actual front line, but who knows now)

Update: 2-13-2020 10 pm Thursday Tokyo time.

1. Japan is now setting up a "consultation desk" for the Olympics (further details will follow in the days a head)
2. China now has a known activist that is loose and spreading the virus ( I knew something like this and suicidal tendencies will come into place now
3. China's death toll stands at 1367 people (hmm... actually with all the hysteria now on tv and youtube being shown, death toll means not much unless one sees it , or whatever...
4. Westerdam cruise has been turned downed at many ports, but currently docked in Cambodia. The leader of the country said, debarkation should start tomorrow. Sorry, but I did not hear of any infected on the ship, but... someone will chime in on this here on the forum
5. JAPAN NOW IS IN A PROCESS OF REINFORCING THEIR BORDER CONTROL (I hope they allow the fisherman to have assault weapons on their boats if North Koreans star to defect. Will they, they sure will.
6. Nissan Motor posted a 82% profit drop ( I mention earlier that the car industry here that sales are already 25% off on record)
7. Something about 5 Japanese passengers ( didn't catch quite what they said, other then possible embark from ship tomorrow morning, condition unknown to me )

JAPAN WILL NOW LIMIT THE ENTRY OF PEOPLE TO THE COUNTRY (NOT SURE IF THAT MEANS PLANE CANCELLATIONS)

8. The Ministries now are say action needs to be taken immediately of the spread of the virus in Japan (well its about time)

You all know this one since I saw it posted:
9. Lady in here 80's dies of the virus (did not travel to China)

OK, this is the update

Virus is NOW spreading in Japan
10. Man 70 years of age Taxi driver has virus (did not travel to China)
11. Man 50 years of age (job not disclosed) has virus (did not travel to China)
12. Man 20 years of age (job not disclosed) has virus (did not travel to China)

Remember to wear some eye wear, mask and when you go out to pump your gas, use gloves.
Also, don't touch the elevators push buttons with bare fingers (try not to anyway)

Sorry folks, but they on TV (the Minister's of... those in charge ) say please don't panic.

as of now you can not buy mask and alcohol disinfectant .
what's really weird I went out shopping for Japanese honey in several places, all sold out and it is very expensive here

Let's all stay in touch on these corona virus threads because I think we will have to depend on them from now on and that ain't no BS

My older post:
Keep updated on this one: multimedia.scmp.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WattBWong

originally posted by: primalfractal
a reply to: tennisdawg

The not released by China bit could have serious implications and is something I worry about.

Logically, if it was a deliberate bioweapon release, it would not have been done by China.

I am in Australia, if anything happened along those lines I have always thought they would head this way.

Appreciate the heads up.

Take what tennishoe says with a hefty pinch of salt; I'll wager most of his "information" is plucked from his imagination.

Says the new member, that just happened to pop up in one of the biggest threads in ATS history.

Says the poster that has absolutely not contributed to any information at all on any of the content provided. Only seems interested in discrediting other posters on the forum.

How many posts have you made again?

Talk about a pinch of salt?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

thank you for another great update musicismagic - stay safe and keep us in the loop about developments in Japan

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

What next?

Yes I guess that is an attack, but I can understand it. As I said above, IF this information is correct, war will follow. Only a few places capable of constructing a virus like that and releasing it deliberately, VERY few with any gripe against China. Tracing the culprit would likely be quite simple. I’m not sure ANYONE is stupid enough. So you can under stand PS’s suspicion.

Having said that we learn today that China is sending its top Bio-Warfare scientist to Wuhan. So, possible but exceedingly unlikely.

As an utterly pointless aside, I dreamt of nuclear war last night engulfing several cities. Never dreamt of that before.

I understand it. However, any argument that engages in ad hominems immediately loses 90 percent of its credibility in my eyes. And POWER-SEMI: not reading any more of your posts. If you want to be an insulting dick, do it on your own time.
edit on 13-2-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
so China only made the change to Hubei and released their data 8 hours late?

they didn't want to drop all the numbers on the same night?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Even ifwhat you are saying it is true, I find it strange that you say "released" instead of developed. As if it could have been something China had been working on the Wuhan lab and was released by other country.

Because that way China can't declare war without admitting they were developing bio weapons.

If it was a virus released AND developed by another country, war would be certain.

Still sticking to the idea that China was studying the 21 vials stolen from the US and it was either accidentally released in Wuhan ("hey fellow chincoms, let's build a level 4 lab in the middle of a 11M CITY, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?") or the US or some other country helped it get out as retaliation.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

Says the new member, that just happened to pop up in one of the biggest threads in ATS history.

Says the poster that has absolutely not contributed to any information at all on any of the content provided. Only seems interested in discrediting other posters on the forum.

How many posts have you made again?

Talk about a pinch of salt?

And a warm welcome from you. Tell me, when you first joined did you start with 5k+ posts to your name? No you did not. Show a bit of decorum and don't make the mistake of assuming you're somehow more worthy because you've been here longer and posted more. We all have to start somewhere.

If you want to suck at the teat of a fantasist then go ahead (judging from your previous activity, that's about your level); I'm here like the vast majority of users, old and news, to learn about this outbreak. Un-sourced and un-cited fantasy posts by super-insider tennisdawg are what they are, fantastical trash.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I can’t confirm this ATM because leaving for work.

Wife is seeing on WeChat that Wuhan’s internet has been completely cut and stopped. Not sure how this is circulating and known but many on WeChat are saying this.

Many are fearful CCP will begin mass killings to contain this.

Take it with salt please until it’s confirmed.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Rotflmao!

You do know how racist that entire post was, don't you?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Precisely - you agree it IS contageous then.

Of course, and apparently you cannot read, because not one single thing I have ever said about this suggests that I don't think it is contagious... no more so than the influenza.

I just don't think it is going to be the apocalypse so many of you others are cheering for.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Anyyyyday now! STILL waiting on results of suspected cases in the US from January 27th!

17 days for the United States of America to get results on a bunch of cases? Many other suspected cases are over 2 weeks old.

Officials are hiding something or playing dumb / culpable deniability for when the numbers start to go up domestically.

Anyone else get that feeling or is it just me? Look up those suspected cases in CT (there are several) and Washington State for some reference (there are many others)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
Yeah, I've heard that several times here. But it begs the question of why hasn't the theorized second, the more deadly pathogen, shown up elsewhere outside of China too? Does that mean that China's lockdown contained it?

Possibly. We are theorizing, so, maybe it doesn't spread easily at all - or maybe they were trying to create some kind of targeted vaccine - targeted at their own genome - and something went wrong.

Who knows. But it is one scenario that explains why things are so bad in China, and not outside China.

We will likely never know the real, full story, whatever it is.

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join