It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah that new military hospital with 1000 bed is making it's way in the numbers i think

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Welp, we will be at 25k tomorrow. I suppose we will hear a pandemic announcement soon..

I believe that's just Hubei province updated today... we'll be at 25k when the rest of China's provinces update. Hell, maybe 26K.

Grave news indeed. Those numbers surprised me this evening.

link   

originally posted by: Mateo96
While the different sites are updated, yesterday's increase was 3,237; so today is slightly smaller by less than 100.

Keep in mind, the difference is small and could be negligible, we have no idea if it is truly an indication of it slowing down or just a small drop before it starts gaining traction again.

Wrong, 3237 is for Mainland China. We just got the number from Hubei province. It's going to be around 4K, so it's an increase, but not even linear... smh

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

22:13: 3,156 new cases and 65 new deaths in Hubei province, China.
bnonews.com...

from hubei not all China
edit on 4-2-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 2/4/2020 by checkmeout because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh

20,754 confirmed

wuflu.live...

Nevermind, apparently that link has yet to update.

edit on 4-2-2020 by slapjacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
When is the next year of Jubilee ?

... from early April of 2021 through early April 2022.
The Jubilee year is a commandment for the whole world to observe if the whole world wants to be blessed for forty-nine more years.
www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/513212/jewish/When-Is-the-Next-Jubilee-Y…

~~~~~~~~~~

I am suggesting that the fabricated coronavirus is designed to infect some 2/3rds of all populations & remain in hibernation until next April/Spring so the inserted proteins can evolve for the next 12-14 months to then actually kill the person with the virus that is silently gaining stronger toxicity to completely by-pass the immunce systems in people all over the globe.... some will die as in all Flu outbreaks, but the 3% death rate will mollify the medical community into inaction (world at peril !)

the Harvard doctor research video caused me to think again of the 49-50 sequence (i posted in an earlier reply on this Thread) which can very well translate in grammatica to Sick-Jubilee... link: a reply to: St Udio

a reply to: jedi_hamster
(this is the Harvard Doctor-researcher video of 34 minutes)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

This is what DYING OUT or CONTAINMENT looks like. Today we're gonna get a lower % increase than yesterday, it's 16% now, gonna be around 18% once the China report comes in.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

the increase is NOT exponential as we would be well past 250K infected by now, it's not even linear, it's slowing down.

You seem to be fond of buying everything the Chinese gov are saying, you have been since thread 1.

Its clear they are lying, and yet you persist

Whats your angle here? are you pro CCP?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
a reply to: Joeshiloh

20,754 confirmed

wuflu.live...

???? wtf

Please keep up with the thread before posting old data.
edit on 4-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

they just did not add the 3k from today ... yet
edit on 4-2-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here is a table illustrating the major differences between SARS, MERS and nCoV. Its in two parts. Be aware that these are severe patients, it may not be what we see in every patient. It may not explain the encephalitis or neurological type infections that we may be seeing in some patients, which seems to be possible, just not confirmed yet.

Dyspnea is labored breathing.

Leukopenia is a low white blood cell count, in viral infections this happens because of a decrease in neutrophils the primary white blood cell. They are an important bridge between innate and adaptive responses. They destroy themselves while destroying infected cells. Some viruses can impact neutrophil production in the bone marrow, compounding the low count. They're also why we get pus.

Lymphopenia is a low count of adaptive immune response and natural killer white blood cells, it happens in severe infections. This is caused by losses from fighting viral infections, disruption of bone marrow production (which some viruses can do), poor diet low in protein, underlying chronic diseases or infection and medications.

Thrombocytopenia is a drop in platelets, they're part of the inflammatory process and the battle between host and pathogen. A drop increases chance of dangerous bleeds anywhere in the body, including the lungs and brain.

Lactate dehydrogenase is a waste product produced during tissue damage and cell destruction, this will be high during severe disease, including organ damage and sepsis (result of cytokine storm) in systemic viral pneumonia.

Ground glass opacity indicates significant fluid buildup, could be interstitial fluid, pus, blood etc. It could also indicate the alveoli or air sacs are collapsing or getting stuck together due to the thick mucous and fluid in the lungs.

Here is the proposed diagnostic algorithm to identify an nCoV patient.

It looks like a solid treatment algorithm, it will be refined as it spreads throughout the world and use PCR as a confirmation test rather than a screening test. This will help eliminate those false negatives that lead to multiple testing and possible spread of the disease. Another important aspect is ruling out other diseases first and then using the nCoV PCR as a confirmation test towards the end of the algorithm.

ETA: Citation: The Novel Chinese Coronavirus (2019‐nCoV) Infections: challenges for fighting the storm
edit on 4-2-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: citation

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Was updated hours ago

There are currently 23,865 confirmed cases worldwide, including 492 fatalities

bnonews.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I would be careful, trusting that. I understand swine flu, and the bird flu and the Ebola, out break ended up being nothing burgers but I don’t trust these official numbers for allot of reasons, communism, over crowded hospitals, etc. allot of the sick are going un-reported..

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Think that sums it up in the video where he says “the more optimistic a prediction is, the greater the probability is it is based on faulty maths” paraphrasing a bit but close enough🤦🏽‍♂️

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

the increase is NOT exponential as we would be well past 250K infected by now, it's not even linear, it's slowing down.

You seem to be fond of buying everything the Chinese gov are saying, you have been since thread 1.

Its clear they are lying, and yet you persist

Whats your angle here? are you pro CCP?

I wouldn't trust any Western agency/government more anyway. Everybody lies. But we don't have any other source of data to work with, so unless you can give us some real numbers (not guesses or estimates), the CCP data is the best we have.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: Mateo96
While the different sites are updated, yesterday's increase was 3,237; so today is slightly smaller by less than 100.

Keep in mind, the difference is small and could be negligible, we have no idea if it is truly an indication of it slowing down or just a small drop before it starts gaining traction again.

Wrong, 3237 is for Mainland China. We just got the number from Hubei province. It's going to be around 4K, so it's an increase, but not even linear... smh

Well, #. I thought the 3.16K was from mainland China, my bad.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

a reply to: celltypespecific

"no one is going to believe you anyway"

I don't know why.

He wasn't saying he was contracted to build such a facility, just a cost estimate and a viability study.

Sounds perfectly logical to me that the gov and associated departments would want to be ahead of this and be prepared to take the next step if required.

Part of that is looking at options, so that if something has to happen, it can happen quickly - otherwise your left holding your d#ck and looking like an idiot.

It shows the government is taking it seriously - but hey - most governments and airlines around the world have shut down the travel routes from China - sounds like they were already taking it pretty seriously.

Cheers,

Leighthall.

link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc
So would I be right in saying, broadly speaking, that something that could get to the bone marrow and stabilise blood production to fight the virus and something that would help to keep the lungs mucous free and something that would directly attack the protein 'covering' of the viral cell would give you a fighting chance of maybe preventing, or at least help the body fight off the infection at early onset or even during the illness?

Thank you

Rainbows
Jane

link   
a reply to: Mateo96
I read that there getting more test kits mfg. I still don't believe they have enough kits to be able to give a actual #

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join