It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: [drussell41

That was a screenshot from the video James posted down at bottom in comments section

sorry, video wont embed...
youtu.be...

edit on 13-2-2020 by GoldGlobal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldGlobal
Pharmacies in the eastern Chinese city of Nanjing have been banned from selling all fever and cough medicine in the hope that residents with fever or coughing will seek treatment in hospitals instead, Nanjing's propaganda department posted on its official Weibo account.

This follows similar policy in the eastern city of Hangzhou, according to the statement.

Meanwhile in Beijing, pharmacies are being urged to register all customers who buy fever and cough medicine.

They are required to register their names, addresses, ID card numbers and contact information, as well as the symptoms, according to state-run news agency Xinhua.

via CNN

I guess this reinforces why it's important to keep stocks of necessary things in your home pretty much at all times. Even minor prepping could make the difference between waiting out a cold in your home or being shipped off to a quarantine camp where you'd probably be exposed to the contagion. That would be one of my worst fears: being negative and then exposed to it by people who really don't care whether you live or die. I've seen first-hand that health care workers--let alone government officials--don't care if they expose and infect you.
edit on 13-2-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If only dem dar keyboard warriors knew what this sucker was gonna do it would be too easy

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Numbers starting to break and go down doesn't mean a thing if next week we see outbreak 2.0 all over again. Got to find the problem and fix it.
edit on 13-2-2020 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldGlobal

That's only half of it. NONE of us know what's going to happen or what's going on. Hell, I doubt Beijing actually has any real grasp on the number of infected or dead at this point. That said, when the 15000 number came out today, nobody was out here acting like a jackass and spiking the ball... but 300 +/- comes out from China aside from Hubei and Katie bar the door, here come the gloat clowns as if the numbers or their personal sense of justification in protecting their illusion of security and normalcy mean jack squat.

There isn't a winning opinion here, oh cadre of Net Warruirs. If the "nothing to see here" crowd is right, they aren't winners... they (and we) just so happened to get lucky this time and dodge a bullet that humanity is guaranteed to NOT dodge eventually. If those of us viewing this as a major event that may threaten people in every country are right, then none of us are winners, we're simply boned by the fickle finger of fate... not something I see anyone looking to gloat over.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: Necrose

Still linear?

Linear decline, especially outside Hubei, yes.

Awesome I’m so happy now then, so the new cases in London, Germany, USA are just an anomaly and it’s safe to assume the ccp line of “nothing to see here it’s all fine and nothing happened” is believeable then?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Coronavirus news and videos - Feb 13 update

Translations of some China social media messages.

- Surgery in Beijing being canceled due to virus.
- In one apartment complex, old man crying as all of his family is dead.
- Conditions inside newly built hospital, one nurse check temperature twice a day. Patient too sick to get to food.
- Progression of virus through one older residential complex.
- Community office worker asking for help to transfer patients to new facilities. New facilities full, no medical equipment available. Office worker getting fever.
- Pregnant nurse has miscarriage while working, goes back to work and praised by the state.
- Pharmacy get heavy fine for 40% markup on masks, orders are 15%.
- Company gets loan for facial recognition to accommodate masks.
- Video of van with lots of bodies.
- Apartment complex getting door welded shut.
- A car that directed a bus full of patients leaves the bus stranded in a narrow street. Apologies where made to patients later.
- City management breaking up street vendors.
- Police engage man with a knife and no mask.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

NONE of us know what's going to happen or what's going on.

That's kinda where we stand at the moment.

I doubt Beijing actually has any real grasp on the number of infected or dead at this point.

I suspect they're punch drunk by now.

There isn't a winning opinion here

The idea of having a fixed opinion about this is pretty bizarre to be honest.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Quarantined building catches on fire. Man jumps from it.

The policy of forced lock down of apartments and buildings is creating real fire hazards.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

So very, very true!! Nobody knows!!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
UPDATE: 2-13-2020 THRUSDAY

IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME
I WANT TO STRESS THIS POINT
BIG BREAKING NEWS IN JAPAN
FOR THOSE ATS MEMBERS HAVE BEEN WATCHING MY THREADS, TWO THINGS I SAID, "NO RUMORS" and "NO BS".

HEY THIS IS THE HORRIBLE NEWS
BUT PLEASE, LET YOUR MIND WONDER, AND PLEASE POST WHAT REPERCUSSIONS THAT YOU NOW THINK WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

ALSO IT IS NOW PROBABLE THAT THE JAPAN'S MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND THEIR OFFICERS ARE MONITORING ATS THREADS ABOUT THE VIRUS IN JAPAN

READY:
BUT FIRST THIS:
www.wegotravel.jp...

OVER 3.8 MILLION CHINESE TOURIST VISIT JAPAN

OK
TAXIS DRIVERS ARE NOW GETTING THE CORONA VIRUS. POSSIBLE SPREADING NOW CAN BE DONE IN THE TAXIS. THIS IS CRASY
Those working in the service industry are also deeply concerned about the situation.
This was a fear of a tour bus driver
A driver of a tour bus that dropped off Chinese passengers Jan. 26 at the outer market that still operates at the site of the former Tsukiji fish market in the capital's Chuo Ward said: “I worry about the infection, to be honest. But, canceled tours could cost me my job. That also makes me worry.”

The driver in his 50s now always wears a face mask.

IF YOU ARE NEW YOU CAN FOLLOW MY THREADS HERE.
Keep updated on this one: multimedia.scmp.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 0200000049262020-02-13T04:26:49-06:00264902am4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I’ve come to the conclusion that ccp already has their super AI computer !, I think their using it as a random number generator for the figure as a test :p

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
At Least 20 on Cruise Ship in Cambodia May be Infected

At least 20 passengers aboard a cruise ship that was stranded for days in the South China Sea are suspected to be infected with COVID-19, local newspaper Khmer Times reported on Thursday.

The Westerdam cruise ship, operated by Holland America, is now docked in Sihanoukville, a port city in Cambodia, after it was turned away by Thailand, the Philippines, Taiwan, and the U.S. territory Guam amid coronavirus fears.

Local newspaper Khmer Times reported on Thursday that they are set to be tested for the virus.

“We suspect that 20 of the passengers may be infected with Coronavirus and their blood specimens will be air flown to Phnom Penh to expedite matters,” Major General Chuon Narin said, the paper reported.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Was wondering why that one was getting turned away from everywhere

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Was just on NHK nothing about 20 infected. Tomorrow they may be released for the ship. 7 pm news Thursday Tokyo

So it things have changes since they just broadcasted it. wow and that girl was talking on video hoping to have the good news, but wasn't told nothing

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Please let us know as you hear more on this, as this is 1st I've seen that there may be infections on board

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Not a scientist so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Looking further into lab made recombinant coronavirus this study shows SARS-CoV envelope proteins cause the cytokine response.

The envelope of COVID-19 is where the disputed HIV similar spike proteins are.

So it seems modifying the envelope could cause the symptoms we are seeing.

Jimenez-Guardeño, Nieto-Torres [18] is the only group to have shown that E is a determinant of SARS-CoV pathogenesis in vivo. By infecting mice with recombinant SARS-CoV viruses, they demonstrated that E caused syntenin to be redistributed to the cytoplasm where it triggered an overexpression of inflammatory cytokines. This would give rise to an exacerbated immune response, resulting in tissue damage, oedema, and culminate in the characteristic acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).
virologyj.biomedcentral.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

NEW: Doctor in Japan diagnosed with coronavirus; it's unknown how he was infected

twitter.com...

Taxi driver in Tokyo, now this. Looks to be ramping up in Japan. The fact that they don't know how the doctor was infected leads me to suspect he wasn't knowingly in contact with anyone with the virus, so that means more out there with the virus who aren't known about.
edit on 13/2/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Could modifying the envelope spike proteins of COVID-19 by inserting HIV spike proteins make it a stealth weapon that avoids the immune system.

We are seeing some weird stuff with this virus, massively delayed onset up to 25 days or some even say 45 days. Testing negative then testing positive and vice versa. Super spreaders with no symptoms.

I think it possibly could.

It is the spikes in HIV that allow it to avoid the immune system.

The frantic play of the concealed HIV envelope cytoplasmic tail

Mature Env thus forms a cage-like structure with an interior void; this cage-like structure is believed to restrict antibody access

This substantial glycosylation is believed to ensure correct protein folding and to favor immune escape by providing a glycan shield against neutralizing antibodies.

As the disease progresses, viral strains lose potential N-glycosylation sites (PNGs) and display notably reduced glycosylation; these strains are consequently less well shielded from neutralizing antibodies.

Nonetheless, such viral strains appear late during infection, concomitantly with the decline in CD4+ T cell counts, such that the immune system is unable to trigger an efficient B-cell response; consequently, evading the immune system is no longer necessary
retrovirology.biomedcentral.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Is there a way to just see links on here, have to skim past so much just to see any actual updates?

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join