It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

When this migrates out of China, the containment won't be as thorough,this is my concern
that we will be facing a few rounds of this.
Outbreaks and containment, depending on seasonal affect and mutation
edit on 13-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

BREAKING: Sơn Lôi, a village in northern Vietnam, has been put on lockdown to prevent the spread of coronavirus

first city/region outside of China to go into lockdown.
edit on 12/2/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Wow. Seems to be a lot going on today. This thread is moving so quickly I can't keep up with it by only checking once a day (night, I'm like a damn vampire) Thanks for the update.

link   
It's really disappointing to see this thread start going the way of all the ones in the mud pit. I just joined back up the other day after following this very informative thread for the last two weeks and now I'm starting to remember why I left ATS in the first place. Part one of this thread through about page 200 of this one is how ATS used to be. These last 100 pages are why I gave up on this forum. I hope things turn around and more than that I hope this very serious situation starts taking a turn in a positive direction for the sake of all of us. The sooner the better, I have better things to do with my time than sift through pages of petty bickering

link   

#COVID19 Among newly-confirmed cases, Chongqing recorded an increased percentage of third-generation infections. Two cases of fourth-generation infections were reported on Feb 10, implying the infection chain is expanding with greater difficulty to curb the spread of coronavirus.

it keeps jumping..

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

There that school on Kansas they shutdown because of the kid dying from an unknown flu today

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

#COVID19 Among newly-confirmed cases, Chongqing recorded an increased percentage of third-generation infections. Two cases of fourth-generation infections were reported on Feb 10, implying the infection chain is expanding with greater difficulty to curb the spread of coronavirus.

it keeps jumping..

Yeah, The World Health Organization is in-country now and suddenly China is changing their reporting.
This IS NOT a coincidence..

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Definitions of suspected, confirmed and asymptomatic cases. Interesting that this is dated Feb 6, but appears to be their latest protocol

img is fairly large, so only link provided, so as not to take up too much page space here

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

it keeps jumping..

What are 3rd generation infections? Is this people overcoming the sickness only for a 2nd and 3rd occurence?
edit on 12-2-2020 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Has anyone seen updates on the H5N1 outbreak in Hunan 2 days ago or the H5N6 outbreak in Sichuan?? Both were originally publicized 2 days ago and I haven't heard a thing since!

Lack of sanitary conditions (garbage being thrown out windows) will spark an outbreak of infections from other diseases. With overtaxed hospitals, this is a nightmare scenario.

Don't even get me started about what happens when food starts running out in quarantined buildings/villages. This is scary stuff..

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: ketsuko
Good God! With numbers like that ... why isn't this blowing up elsewhere?

What did you do, China? What did you do ...

We always suspected it was way worse than they were telling us but I'm in your camp over the confusion as to why the outside China cases are so mild. I just don't get that at all.

Fewer patients = better treatment. China's hospitals are massively overtaxed. Same thing would happen here if other countries had a massive spike in infections.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

I think it means if I had it, I would be 1st generation, then if I passed it on to someone they would be 2nd generation....if they passed it to someone that would be 3rd generation.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
More and more I’m leaning towards leak or sabotage

Over the past day or two since the information started dying down out of Wuhan I’ve done a lot of digging and reading

This thread here is pretty dam convincing

TWITTER THREAD

Considering that Chinas top bioweapon expert is " investigating " the outbreak in Wuham that Twitter link might just have merit.

Too much adds up, it’s becoming very mainstream now and I suspect this is going to continue to develop into more mainstream addresses

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Cheers... a reply to: dumpaling

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Seems likely. That and economic collapse.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

it keeps jumping..

What are 3rd generation infections? Is this people overcoming the sickness only for a 2nd and 3rd occurence?

Hey onthedowlow:
Read back just a few pages. I posted something about second wave spanish flu in 1918 attendant to that. Viral infections/pandemics have a way of "burning out," after a time, but then resurging.....this takes into account both mutations and populous spreading, somewhat dependant on the way a virus is spread......oral/fecal like polio, aerosol (through the air), etc., and what populous first got it and their social habits, constructs and contacts.....which all applies to how it mutates and "behaves" in a second or third wave....
regards and stay safe,
tetra

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Beltalowda

It's how some people handle fear. Dont let it effect your impressions of the overall discussion (which, as someone who spends a lot of my time in the Mud Pit, I can assure you is running tremendously less caustic and more friendly than any Pit thread.)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50
Reading between those lines makes me think it's a virus that is set up for lifestyles,lots of people in a small place,lack of hygiene and so on. Am I close?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

yes
However, Incubation period and dwell time on surfaces pretty much levels the playing field.
edit on 13-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Pharmacies in the eastern Chinese city of Nanjing have been banned from selling all fever and cough medicine in the hope that residents with fever or coughing will seek treatment in hospitals instead, Nanjing's propaganda department posted on its official Weibo account.

This follows similar policy in the eastern city of Hangzhou, according to the statement.

Meanwhile in Beijing, pharmacies are being urged to register all customers who buy fever and cough medicine.

They are required to register their names, addresses, ID card numbers and contact information, as well as the symptoms, according to state-run news agency Xinhua.

via CNN

new topics

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join