It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: checkmeout
China figures are late tonight? - Someone busy doing the 'special calculation' to come up with the figures?

the more I mull over this COVID-19 'event'... the more it seems like a variation of the 911 action which was not done by 19 Arabs

China could very well be the hidden-hand that is orchestrating a Black-Swan outbreak of a killer-virus to create a Fake-News Pandemic scenario...where one does not actually exist...

the fake deaths, fake mobile cremation ovens, all happening within the Ground-Zero city of Wuhan where a
bio-weapon lab is located and is the fake target of the accidental? release or escape of the virus in containment...

perhaps the USA-China Tariff War caused the 'need' for this False Flag/ Black Swan microbe event after all ?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

BNO news on twitter the numbers are all over the internet

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NxNWest

We don't have enough tug boats for this
add the 5xmulitplier that escaped early
and ya, some got loose
edit on 12-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

, there's so much bull# out there, I just like to know which websites people get their info.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I might point out this is additional cases from 1 province.

Maybe they will drop more “case bombs” and/or “deaths” bombs soon.

Still not accurate but seems to me that the predicted case numbers by experts are looking more and more closer to reality.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

check BNO news

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This really feels like a day-to-day situation and I am glad to follow this thread (aside from all of the bickering).

This afternoon’s news:

New Virus Cases Are Slowing

This evening’s news:

China reports record surge in daily Coronavirus deaths

Of note:

"It has spread to other places where it's the beginning of the outbreak," Dale Fisher, head of the Global Outbreak Alert and Response Network, co-ordinated by the WHO, said in an interview from Singapore.

"In Singapore, we are at the beginning." Singapore has 50 cases.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Someone had made a question regarding what our military movements have been

The Navy and Marine Corps messages reference an executive order directed by the Joint Staff on February 1st to the U.S. Northern Command to implement the Department of Defense Global Campaign plan for Pandemic Influenza and Infectious Diseases 3551-13.

DoD 3551-13 calls for preparing for a pandemic and ensuring open lines of communication in the community, diseases surveillance and detection, response and containment.

All commanders have been asked to confine to their residence service members that have been in China since February 2nd for 14 days to monitor for covid-19

www.militarytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: MaverickLRD

Just to where you got the numbers from.

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

, there's so much bull# out there, I just like to know which websites people get their info.

wuflu.live
thewuhanvirus.com
bnonews.com
Johns Hopkins
worldometers.info

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NxNWest

This just highlights how in the dark we are as a whole in regards to the actual threat, spread, and fatality of this virus.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Numbers in China always managed from top by CCP no matter how “adjusted” they are by lower ranks.

Those 2 were ordered to fall on their sword and they’ll be reposted somewhere else with same pay and benefits. Most likely out of any positions noticeable and told to lay low and STFU or die.

These are all by the playbook CCP actions.
edit on 12-2-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
baijiahao.baidu.com...

1. All buildings will be fully closed. All residents, non-medical personnel, medical supplies practitioners, anti-epidemic officials, and basic people's livelihood security practitioners such as hydropower, oil and gas, communication networks, food and vegetables will not be allowed to enter the building.

2. All communities, courtyards, and residential areas shall be strictly sealed and controlled. Non-epidemic vehicles, official vehicles, medical personnel vehicles, trucks and special vehicles such as ambulance, fire fighting, rescue, police vehicles, etc. are prohibited from entering and exiting.

3. All residential areas (points) shall strictly implement wartime control. The basic necessities of residents are provided by townships, sub-districts (development zones, new industrial zones) and village (neighbourhood) committees for regular, fixed-type and fixed-price distribution. Urgently needed medicines are implemented. Purchasing services.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I want emphasize one thing. The types of questions people on this forum are asking of the data may not be the same questions the Chinese officials are asking. If that disconnect exists you cannot use their data with any reasonable assurance to answer your questions. Though questions may seem similar in all likelihood data specific to each questions can be materially different. It is all how the data person frames the select statements for the data run.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So did China release any numbers outside of Hubei and I missed them, or are they just rolling with a single province's numbers and calling it a day?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

There are a number of cases in which people with coronavirus initially test negative. In Tianjin, health officials say a woman developed symptoms on January 25. Her tests on Feb. 5, 8, and 10 came back as negative. The test on Feb. 12 was positive for coronavirus.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
So did China release any numbers outside of Hubei and I missed them, or are they just rolling with a single province's numbers and calling it a day?

no still waiting almost 2:30 hours late today, Hubei was around 2 hours late... this about to get real crazy

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The Diamond Princess now has 174 confirmed cases and the other cruise ship that has been denied entry to five ports will dock in Cambodia.

The student in London, Ontario who travelled back from China on January 23 has now been tested to be free of the virus.

www.cbc.ca...

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I keep saying this bastard has a dormancy period. Look, years and years ago they talked about HIV... Most people when they got HIV would experience flu like symptoms for a few days during which they would test positive for HIV using the testing methods available at the time (this was like the early 90s). Once that initial flu died down, they wouldn't test positive again for a year or more. The virus laid dormant in their system. It's not uncommon in the virus world.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think the situation is degrading faster and faster

the narrative changed overnight.... literally for them and yesterday Xi was telling them go back to work now they are under marshal law...
edit on 12-2-2020 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join