It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Good God! With numbers like that ... why isn't this blowing up elsewhere?

What did you do, China? What did you do ...

We always suspected it was way worse than they were telling us but I'm in your camp over the confusion as to why the outside China cases are so mild. I just don't get that at all.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Leighthall
My guess is that the "clinically diagnosed" cases that have been added en mass today are from the last few days, and likewise the deaths that resulted from those clinically diagnosed cases have been added (tallied from the last few days)
edit on 12/2/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DDAY228
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hmmmmm

Comments please Necrose.....

Let’s see if Necrose can make this linear - or muzzlegash. Nothing to see here.

But seriously that is one almighty leap - and even that is likely to be too low.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Leighthall

Yeah,

So how did they reclassify death ???

All lab verified coronavirus deaths were clinical deaths, but few clinical deaths were lab verified coronavirus deaths, so they didn't reclassify death they simply reclassified how they attributed the cause of death. For example... Epstein died from lack of oxygen... do you report that lack of oxygen as a suicide or a murder?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

Hmmmmm

But seriously that is one almighty leap - and even that is likely to be too low.

Most likely this is a reporting anomaly as opposed to a sudden increase in people with the virus.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Strengthening your immune system.
Also a comparison of cases and deaths inside and outside China. I have to dash so I won't be able to see this until I get back. But these have been generally informative and relevant to this thread.
edit on 12-2-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

To be fair it is probably catch up for the way they have been reporting, doesn’t explain the rise In deaths though.

I’m guessing the WHO have instructed that the change in reporting was ... errrr misleading.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
We always suspected it was way worse than they were telling us but I'm in your camp over the confusion as to why the outside China cases are so mild. I just don't get that at all.

Its going to go further up, as they start to play "catch-up" releasing information about the case they were not counting as "confirmed" before. And eventually, that's going to lead to upping the fatality counts as well. I'm waiting for the fatalities to get closer to numbers that might justify the rumored/leaked/allegations of crematoriums running non-stop.

Too bad the stats don't include patients broken-down in more detail like:

• People Exposed (would be presumptive I guess, could be in millions).
  • Cases Presumed (symptoms show, but not tested)
  • Cases Confirmed (tested)
  • Cases Recovered (tested negative and no more symptoms)
  • Fatalities Presumed (died with symptoms but never tested)
  • Fatalities Confirmed (tested)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Don’t disagree,

So does this mean all previous death totals were inaccurate and need revising ....?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

UPDATE - Hubei is using CT scans as an auxiliary testing method because they are overwhelmed with patients and #COVID19 NAT lab tests are taking too long. It is highly likely that those diagnosed via CT scans will test positive via a lab test afterward.

@disclosetv

Source
edit on 12-2-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: ARM1968

Hmmmmm

Most likely this is a reporting anomaly as opposed to a sudden increase in people with the virus.

Indeed. However I see it as a fairer reflection of the true numbers. China has been under reporting, we know that. This may well prove anomalous, but the true numbers are likely far higher.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

I'm sure they are higher, the numbers just don't make sense , of the 1000 odd deaths , the 5000 odd recovered and then the anomaly which is the 50 000 or confirmed cases.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Because of shortages of virus test kits. there using CT scans to test for virus.

The are not reporting on the fatality's that have pasted in there homes.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The reason for the sharp increase is because Hubei province is now including clinically diagnosed cases in the number of confirmed cases. This means those cases are not laboratory confirmed. They say other provinces are doing the same.

On Tuesday, Hubei province reported the lowest number of new cases in quite a while, but using the new criteria, they actually had 6,528 new cases on Tuesday, not 1,638

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Nothing to see here. You guys just totally cant read numbers.

Number of cases is clearly decreasing. This is absolutely linear.

You just need to cancel out the zeros. Add a pinch of algebra to your linear equations.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Interesting video. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
The reason for the sharp increase is because Hubei province is now including clinically diagnosed cases in the number of confirmed cases. This means those cases are not laboratory confirmed. They say other provinces are doing the same.

On Tuesday, Hubei province reported the lowest number of new cases in quite a while, but using the new criteria, they actually had 6,528 new cases on Tuesday, not 1,638

Makes me suspicious this is another ruse to keep the real numbers skewed.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Don’t disagree,

So does this mean all previous death totals were inaccurate and need revising ....?

Well, I'd argue that was obvious for a couple of weeks now. I doubt the 242 number today, frankly. I'm not going to say Beijing is even remotely aware of how many deaths they've had. I fear the clean up of dead who are presently behind closed doors will be staggering.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
double the amount of deaths... did they reclassify the way they count deaths?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Yes, gut feeling tells me the same.

Just would be nice to have at least some clarification on how figures have been decided on, asking too much I guess

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join