It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Replying to Tennis Dawg's post:

I have decided to remove myself from this thread for a while. My posts are creating too many off topic replies, and junking up a good information source. Good luck out there everyone.

Come on man, don’t be like that. Stay please.

I second that.

edit on 12/2/2020 by Tukota because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: Encia22
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Wow, 300 pages and so many useful comments and information amongst the bickering.

No update from me, but a thought popped into my head. Where are the aliens when you need them? Could this force them out of hiding to help humanity? Or, will they bug out and nuke earth from space? Humanity failed, on to terraform somewhere else.

I know it's drivel, but after 300 pages I needed to vent some angst by looking at the subject from an alternate perspective, and it's in keeping with ATS tradition.

Sorry for the intrusion. Is it nearly time for a part III thread? Stay safe everyone!

Oh Lord.

We go from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Maybe they're going to take you up Uranus, and the lizard people are imune to to the coronavirus and it's revenge against the Chinese for eating their offspring.

Completely wrong. This is what Trump meant by having the answers to global warming. Kill roughly a fifth of the worlds population and global warming is solved - well, until the PTB ass-kissing aliens stop hiding like utter pussies.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Currently says
China:
Cases: 44653
Deaths: 1113
Serious: 8204
Recovered:4740
Suspected 16067
Rest of the world:
Cases: 441
Deaths:1
Serious : 16
I’d point out that a lot of eu countries don’t give out patient condition or updates on them due to privacy

bnonews.com...

edit on 12-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: Source

link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: JSpader
Tennis, any material movement by elements of Federal ?????

Actually, this is a very good question...

Would be interesting to start hearing reports from those in the know about any federal military equipment and/or troop movements that seem out of the ordinary.

What, so you could tell them it's all bull hockey like you're doing to Tennisdawg? What would be the point of that? You don't know anything for a fact. I don't know anything for a fact. Saying otherwise is misinformation.

Edit to add:
But I'm not saying that there aren't those out there who do know the facts.
edit on 12-2-2020 by TrulyColorBlind because: Added one thought.

link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Singapore - you do the searching.

No thanks, I'm not the proponent of the claim.

Like I say, very stupid to be so dismissive.

Dismissive of... what, lack of evidence of something to be fearful of?

Equally dumb to suggest something else released in Wuhan.

Well, this is a Conspiracy website, right?

But seriously - how else do you explain the massive disconnect in the numbers WuHan/mainland China vs the rest of the world?

However, could you provide a link to back up your assertion?

Nope, because it is not an assertion, it is simply an unsubstantiated theory, and I never suggested it was anything other than that.

The disconnect in the numbers?
Wuhan didn’t know they had a new novel virus. They had people getting ill with symptoms similar to seasonal viruses or other infections. It took weeks for them to realize something else was going on
Weeks of people infecting others without a tidbit of knowledge
Every other country receiving their first confirmed cases in mid January had a head start, time to prepare, gameplan, etc
Couple that with population densities, authoritarian rule and people being locked in, and limited access to healthcare
Lastly the numbers in the first 3 weeks in China are not so much higher than the numbers the first 3 weeks elsewhere
That to me explains numbers discrepancies more than a hidden coverup virus

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Oh Lord.

Maybe they're going to take you up Uranus, and the lizard people are imune to to the coronavirus and it's revenge against the Chinese for eating their offspring.

Yes, ridiculous. My post was in jest. By the way, I would never go up Uranus!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

No not in India but the Times of India is one of my bookmarks and i check it for a different source/bias/interests - it was making multiple posts/updates most days but has tailed off and last was 5 days ago re coronavirus .

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: Advantage

I've been wondering if China has begun exterminating people with the Virus I saw a Tweet the other day claiming that they had but chalked it up to trolling .

Heck, if this virus is much more virulent than China is letting on, and the victims are highly contagious during the entire time those victims, who may have only a slim chance of surviving, are needing daily intensive care (with such resources dwindling rapidly), I certainly wouldn't doubt that the option to eliminate the contagion sources ASAP has been on the table for consideration. If your foot is infected with an incurable flesh-eating bacteria, it is a tough, but inescapable choice you have to make.

There is still substantial speculation that this is an engineered weaponized organism that China KNOWS of it's capabilities. That insider info might make their decisions seem imminently reasonable to them, where it seems callous and cold to us outsiders. At least right now. There has been some rather alarming speculation here, that if it turns out to be accurate, might make even the harshest decisions seem reasonable. I think a lot of people wonder what hindsight of this event is going to look like in the future concerning what decisions SHOULD have been made before it was too late.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Down the rabbit hole we go🤦🏽‍♂️

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The mortality rate has been slowly climbing (I've been following the one on thewuhanvirus.com...)

It was just around 2%, Monday it rose, Tuesday it rose, today it's up again (not hugely, but now it's up to 2.47%).

Just wanted to note that... (yes, I know this is based off of OFFICIAL numbers which we can't trust, still worth monitoring I'd say)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

It is time to watch Brighton, UK closely.

Your understatement is quite worrying.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I personally hope that tennisdawg, slatesteam, necrose and others continue to interact with the thread...sure we all have differing opinions, and I’ve been contrarian to some posts, not in an effort to argue or be condescending but purely for the dialogue and mutual expansion on our opinions
Sure there’s posts I read that just come off completely outlandish, but what would a conspiracy site be without them?
I try to personally stay objective but doesn’t mean I don’t like seeing all of the thoughts and theories out there

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Also 6 cleared cases in NYC now, we'll take it! maphub.net...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Prisoners tested negative at oxford prison

That's a sigh of relief

www.oxfordmail.co.uk...

What is the press association?
edit on 12-2-2020 by Foxtree because: (no reason given)

link   

Wow, 300 pages and so many useful comments and information amongst the bickering.

No update from me, but a thought popped into my head. Where are the aliens when you need them? Could this force them out of hiding to help humanity? Or, will they bug out and nuke earth from space? Humanity failed, on to terraform somewhere else.

I know it's drivel, but after 300 pages I needed to vent some angst by looking at the subject from an alternate perspective, and it's in keeping with ATS tradition.

Sorry for the intrusion. Is it nearly time for a part III thread? Stay safe everyone!

Oh Lord.

Completely wrong. This is what Trump meant by having the answers to global warming. Kill roughly a fifth of the worlds population and global warming is solved - well, until the PTB ass-kissing aliens stop hiding like utter pussies.

It just annoys me so much how people can flap their tongues as though they know what they're talking about when in fact they know nothing.

In 1955 what do you think the world population was?

Any idea?

No, didn't think so.

It was c.2.5 Billion.

Today just 65 years later it's 7.7Billion.

So, killing 20% of the population would reduce our numbers by c.1.4 Billion, which would take us to c.6.3 Billion, which was the number of people in 2002/2003.

So it wouldn't solve the problem for long, would it?

A far better idea would be to kill 50% of the worlds population and also to sterilise as many people as possible - thereby hitting the problem much harder and avoiding the minor blip being overcome in a decade or so.

That might give the earth the chance to recover.

Thats what idiots like Greta Thurnberg don't get - you can't carry on as you are, keep increasing the population as you are, keep having the things you have now and more and more as you are, and somehow solve it by building windmills.

You need a lot less people - that's it, the end, no further discussion required.

Which is why I hope this IS a pandemic and I hope it DOES kill 30%+ of the people who get it, because it's the ONLY way humanity can continue to survive.

link   
a reply to: FamCore

Think your seeing the critical cases recover or die ( sad though that is) the suspected cases has dropped like a stone and its been pointed out they are not reporting those any longer so as they move to confirmed that will drop to 0

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Your other account doesn’t have a name like doggodlol, does it?

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

I agree. It reminds me of the propaganda video of the 20 "cured" Wuhan patients smiling, waving, and walking down the steps outside the hospital. 100% cured, happy, well, no sign of aches or pains, waving happily. I love how the video ends of them all standing around wondering what they're supposed to do next (and no sign of any family rushing to greet them)

Yeah, I'm thinking these "recovereds" are going to wind up being a wild card in this deck. I saw a similar video, and no, those people didn't just get out of a hospital bed after having severe pneumonia. IMHO.

link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: JSpader
Tennis, any material movement by elements of Federal ?????

Actually, this is a very good question...

Would be interesting to start hearing reports from those in the know about any federal military equipment and/or troop movements that seem out of the ordinary.

What, so you could tell them it's all bull hockey like you're doing to Tennisdawg? What would be the point of that? You don't know anything for a fact. I don't know anything for a fact. Saying otherwise is misinformation.

Edit to add:
But I'm not saying that there aren't those out there who do know the facts.

I don't know what page taanstaf commented that so I'm replying to you..... I guess they didn't see this

www.miamiherald.com...

About military quarantine centers.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Oh Lord.

It just annoys me so much how people can flap their tongues as though they know what they're talking about when in fact they know nothing.

In 1955 what do you think the world population was?

Any idea?

No, didn't think so.

It was c.2.5 Billion.

Today just 65 years later it's 7.7Billion.

So, killing 20% of the population would reduce our numbers by c.1.4 Billion, which would take us to c.6.3 Billion, which was the number of people in 2002/2003.

So it wouldn't solve the problem for long, would it?

A far better idea would be to kill 50% of the worlds population and also to sterilise as many people as possible - thereby hitting the problem much harder and avoiding the minor blip being overcome in a decade or so.

That might give the earth the chance to recover.

Thats what idiots like Greta Thurnberg don't get - you can't carry on as you are, keep increasing the population as you are, keep having the things you have now and more and more as you are, and somehow solve it by building windmills.

You need a lot less people - that's it, the end, no further discussion required.

Which is why I hope this IS a pandemic and I hope it DOES kill 30%+ of the people who get it, because it's the ONLY way humanity can continue to survive.

Mate, I said it would help until the aliens turn up. I didn’t specify how long that would be. Yebil Gazul told me they’d be here mid June. Hope that helps

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join