It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Someone said yesterday on here ( can’t remember who sorry?) will be interesting to see which way it goes once they report back, sure we know they ain’t telling us everything (that’s a given at this point!)
But that doesn’t sound like the “everything’s fine there’s nothing to see here” we were expecting from them

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Argen
Initially it was bats and snakes but more recently they found that Pangolin's may be involved too (scaly anteater) they were dying of pneumonia or had evidence of pneumonic infection in the lungs at least.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The latest predictive programming tv show...
Avenue 5.
This is a series about a tourist space ship [just like a cruise ship] that is off course and the trip to return is over 2 years vs the 30 days planned.
Just like being in quarantine. WTF moments. In the last episode the ships waste system pipes rupture and the sh** is pouring out into space.

Already we have a cruise ship analogy, connections to waste, inability to get to safe harbor, people locked up together with no ability to escape.

This tv show was heavily advertised in NYC subways prior to its release in January 2020.
These shows take time to produce. How could there be so many links already to what we are seeing with the coronavirus?

IMO the series is very unlike normal sci-fi and because of that most that enjoy that genre would not watch it.These are the people who would quickly see the similarity to current events.

Also Will Smith [fron I am Legend, another predictive program] is the executive producer.
Hmm...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well said Power_Semi. tennisdawg's posts suggests s/he's a typical self-aggrandising fantasist. No disrespect intended, but the cryptic and teasing posts aren't helpful - not in an 'update' thread.

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: JSpader
Tennis, any material movement by elements of Federal ?????

Actually, this is a very good question...

Would be interesting to start hearing reports from those in the know about any federal military equipment and/or troop movements that seem out of the ordinary.

I agree with you guys on this. I was not involved in the phase 1 (air force base) quarantines. I was involved in secondary and tertiary locations (not operated by the military) aka Phase 2 and Phase 3. I am sure there are numerous people on the website that can speak to the happenings at those bases in Phase 1. If this situation gets to the the locations in Phase 2 and 3, then their will be no hiding those projects from the media or public.

More info on the above. Phase 1 plans for the air bases have been thought about for decades, and updated yearly. Phase 2 and 3 locations are rarely looked at or studied seriously. They involve private or commercial buildings, structures, islands, barges, etc. Eminent domain would be stretched to the limit to get some of these properties for emergency use.

I was asked to look at a Phase 4 situation, but if you review the math I have posted about the possible infection rate, you will understand the following:

We were unable to plan for a phase 4. It was eventually labeled as Phase X in my study because all societal norms and services will have broken down by this point. There were no templates for what would happen, and I could not even begin to guess the outcomes.

You initially said you're a consultant who was asked to help design a quarantine facility.

Now you're talking about "phas x, y, and z" and how "we" were not able to plan for phase 4 - sorry, I thought you were a consultant involved in building projects, not a virologist, or strategist, or projectionist who was helping to shape policy.

In between you've been intimating your "secret sources" from around the world who are giving you "top secret information" that they want to "get out" because they're "good guys".

Well I'm sorry but if you are a contractor involved in govt contracts then you'd be involved in that aspeact and only that aspect.

Even if you were involved in that it wouldn't give you access to some "secret underground network" of - well essentially "spies and whistleblowers".

AND even if you did have access to such people - why would they be giving YOU "unsolicited information" that they want to "get out there"?

YOU know you post on a mediocre conspiracy website - they don't - so why would they choose to come to YOU of all people with these pearls of wisdom and secret insights "to let the public know"?

When you consider that with your inane drivel about "alphabet agencies watching this thread (why - what do they care how a load of people speculate on this)", and your idiotic claims that "the higher ups know you're posting here but are turning a blind eye" or whatever, along with the even more idiotic claim that you did some work for the govt and got paid in less than 3 months.

Well, you're frankly full of it.

And fortunately your ramblings have gone from claims to predictions - your super secret sources have told you to watch Brighton in the UK because of dangerous mutations of the virus, and the whole of the UK is out of control and that's that - so in the next 2 days (your timeframe, not mine) then we'll all be able to see you're either full of it, or who you say you are.

Personally I belive the former rather than the latter.

And PS - I do believe this is really, really bad, worse than most people can comprehend, but I'm not buying what you're selling.

EDIT - From "tennis dawg (yes, a really solid high brow name) - "We were unable to plan for a phase 4. It was eventually labeled as Phase X in my study because all societal norms and services will have broken down by this point."

Govt: "We want you mr contractor to help design a quarantine facility of this size, to house this many people"

Tennis Dawg "Sorry I can't do that because our projections show all societal norms and services will have broken down by this point. Here's my bill".

Govt: "WOW - thanks for nothing Tennis Dawg. We'll have that paid by the end of the week. By the way, if you want to post lots of "secret information" all over ATS that's okay by us - because were the "good guys" and we "want the public to know this armageddon scenario you've worked out for us. You're the Dawg! Tennis"

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Maybe we should be worried about all the virus in general. I know where I’m at there is an outbreak of flu A and B . Looks like Ukraine is having an outbreak I’m sure there are other places where the numbers are worst then corna. The corna is just a cover for something else imo sevendaynews.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WattBWong
Well said Power_Semi. tennisdawg's posts suggests s/he's a typical self-aggrandising fantasist. No disrespect intended, but the cryptic and teasing posts aren't helpful - not in an 'update' thread.

Would be interesting to start hearing reports from those in the know about any federal military equipment and/or troop movements that seem out of the ordinary.

I agree with you guys on this. I was not involved in the phase 1 (air force base) quarantines. I was involved in secondary and tertiary locations (not operated by the military) aka Phase 2 and Phase 3. I am sure there are numerous people on the website that can speak to the happenings at those bases in Phase 1. If this situation gets to the the locations in Phase 2 and 3, then their will be no hiding those projects from the media or public.

More info on the above. Phase 1 plans for the air bases have been thought about for decades, and updated yearly. Phase 2 and 3 locations are rarely looked at or studied seriously. They involve private or commercial buildings, structures, islands, barges, etc. Eminent domain would be stretched to the limit to get some of these properties for emergency use.

I was asked to look at a Phase 4 situation, but if you review the math I have posted about the possible infection rate, you will understand the following:

We were unable to plan for a phase 4. It was eventually labeled as Phase X in my study because all societal norms and services will have broken down by this point. There were no templates for what would happen, and I could not even begin to guess the outcomes.

You initially said you're a consultant who was asked to help design a quarantine facility.

Now you're talking about "phas x, y, and z" and how "we" were not able to plan for phase 4 - sorry, I thought you were a consultant involved in building projects, not a virologist, or strategist, or projectionist who was helping to shape policy.

In between you've been intimating your "secret sources" from around the world who are giving you "top secret information" that they want to "get out" because they're "good guys".

Well I'm sorry but if you are a contractor involved in govt contracts then you'd be involved in that aspeact and only that aspect.

Even if you were involved in that it wouldn't give you access to some "secret underground network" of - well essentially "spies and whistleblowers".

AND even if you did have access to such people - why would they be giving YOU "unsolicited information" that they want to "get out there"?

YOU know you post on a mediocre conspiracy website - they don't - so why would they choose to come to YOU of all people with these pearls of wisdom and secret insights "to let the public know"?

When you consider that with your inane drivel about "alphabet agencies watching this thread (why - what do they care how a load of people speculate on this)", and your idiotic claims that "the higher ups know you're posting here but are turning a blind eye" or whatever, along with the even more idiotic claim that you did some work for the govt and got paid in less than 3 months.

And fortunately your ramblings have gone from claims to predictions - your super secret sources have told you to watch Brighton in the UK because of dangerous mutations of the virus, and the whole of the UK is out of control and that's that - so in the next 2 days (your timeframe, not mine) then we'll all be able to see you're either full of it, or who you say you are.

And PS - I do believe this is really, really bad, worse than most people can comprehend, but I'm not buying what you're selling.

EDIT - From "tennis dawg (yes, a really solid high brow name) - "We were unable to plan for a phase 4. It was eventually labeled as Phase X in my study because all societal norms and services will have broken down by this point."

Govt: "We want you mr contractor to help design a quarantine facility of this size, to house this many people"

Tennis Dawg "Sorry I can't do that because our projections show all societal norms and services will have broken down by this point. Here's my bill".

Govt: "WOW - thanks for nothing Tennis Dawg. We'll have that paid by the end of the week. By the way, if you want to post lots of "secret information" all over ATS that's okay by us - because were the "good guys" and we "want the public to know this armageddon scenario you've worked out for us. You're the Dawg! Tennis"

I am getting hammered by negative posts today. What's the weather like in Beijing today, Mr. Wong?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
and now to tune in for a little sensationalism - Hal Turner says:

"The CCP is rushing to make millions of body bags , which has attracted public attention."

halturnerradioshow.com... ories-to-body-bag-production/

edit on 12-2-2020 by GoldGlobal because: link not working

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
India has declared State specific emergency for Kerala now. 3 confirmed cases (returning from china

link

Police would also get additional powers and can even arrest those who refuse treatment and forcefully admit them to the hospital. Those who spread fake news and engage in a campaign against treatment will also be dealt with sternly.

2239 under obs at home, 84 isolated in hospital, 140 tests done 46 back negative so far

link   
a reply to: johnb

That in an...odd...combination.

Perhaps some of our posters that are in contact with family there could casually ask about their pets.

link   
a reply to: GoldGlobal

did this guy send a bunch of shills here to keep reposting his garbage website?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
a reply to: Power_Semi

They aren't reading ALL the drivel hahaaa! There are actually some really smart people here. At least there used to be. Not sure why YOU are here if you think this is a place for only insane drivel. But I'm not going to convince you of anything and it doesn't really matter to me if you don't believe it. Just thought I'd pipe in and say that it's been brought up before.

There might be the odd kernal of truth in among the dross, but it literally is a very small needle in a very big haystack.

And since ATS has transformed into pretty much all US politics and Trump bashing or loving, the rest of the world and the enquiring minds within it have found more productive things to do.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

not me!

just posted it for entertainment purposes

link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: tennisdawg

With that many deaths, there would be a whole lot of empty houses. The economy as we know it wouldn't exist. I'm pretty sure anarchy would rule, for a time at least.

Using just the CCP figures, we would have close to 10% of the US population filing bankruptcy. Using figures I have seen (15% death rate, and 25% critical care/ICU), You would be looking at unimaginable consequences. It would not even have a label in society yet. A combination of anarchy and marshall law would be the foreseeable future.

The upside is that we basically would be starting over. ALL debt would be wiped out, and a new way of forging ahead would have to be agreed upon.

No offense intended, but I've been seeing this "marshall law" mentioned a few times now. I believe what you might be thinking of is actually MARTIAL LAW.

I think the "Marshall Law" They're talking about is one where you have to use a Marshall amplifier, even if you play country music.

link   

I am getting hammered by negative posts today. What's the weather like in Beijing today, Mr. Wong?

Declare something unknown, tangible and proveable.

Otherwise all you have is hot air and fluff.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I have decided to remove myself from this thread for a while. My posts are creating too many off topic replies, and junking up a good information source. Good luck out there everyone.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Argen

I just finished searching for more connections to the Pangolin but seems like so far nothing new at least in the past day or so.

I'm VERY interested in the "mystery middle" part. I wonder if they know and just aren't saying.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I have decided to remove myself from this thread for a while. My posts are creating too many off topic replies, and junking up a good information source. Good luck out there everyone.

Thought so.

EDIT - "the higher ups and my secret underground network want ME to get secret info out there, because they're the good guys and we need to let the public know".

"Oooh I'm off now because my posts are clogging up this INFORMATION thread - the thread I came to - to provide top secret, essential information to the masses."

AAARRRGGGHHH - EPIC FAIL.
edit on -06:0020203America/ChicagoWed, 12 Feb 2020 11:10:47 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago0210 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Interesting information on the financial side.
I had posted previously about Airbnb having to suspend the Chinese operations which makes sense based on how the coronavirus is transmitted.
Today in the Wall Street Journal [Feb 12th] they reported that Airbnb has suffered losses and prior to the recent closing of operations the company had already experienced an 80% drop last year from China. LAST YEAR!

Look at that. It would slip under the radar.

There must have been serious problems well before January 2020. If anything one would expect the bookings to surge prior to the Chinese New Year.

The rest is just noise about cash on hand and going public. The real news is right there staring at us.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Don’t worry yourself over Necrose and it’s other faces - they’re all pretty much one and the same. You carry on, like the rest of us and we’ll see where we end up.

Don't worry yourself over facts and evidence, Trump is about to be removed by a secret impeachment proceeding, I heard this directly from Nancy's driver's wife's brother's step-son who just got out of rehab!

Seriously, don't worry, keep hope alive, your doom porn desires are bound to be fulfilled one day.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
There are indeed patients in ICU with this virus who are not of Chinese origin.

Where? Links?

Seriously. I'll stop posting that there are no or few known non-native chinese severe cases once someone posts actual evidence of it.

It is also fair to say, and I have made this point numerous times, the medical care all known cases are receiving outside of China is first class and unfettered by thousands needing care for the same thing. Inevitably that will skew current outcomes

Which is irrelevant if the vast majority are either asymptomatic, or their symptoms never even drive them to seek medical care.

Singapore - you do the searching.

Like I say, very stupid to be so dismissive. Equally dumb to suggest something else released in Wuhan. Those travellers out of Wuhan and indeed the two that died have not shown infection with anything else - or at least not reported as such. As this is a conspiracy site I suppose entertaining such wild an unconfirmed ideas is acceptable. However, could you provide a link to back up your assertion?

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join